Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, according to the progress tracker i am X/X with everyone and all main events are green... somehow it still feels like i've missed something, gotten too used to the black screen loop to signify the end of current content.

Interesting update...

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Wow what an interestingly cliffhangering non-cliffhanger to end the update on.

It just...ends.

Unless I did miss something, but everything's greened out.

Vovasenko

Dec 16, 2018
Some good food to start this month off. Been a while since I felt so engaged by the majority of a patch.

I obviously don't post very often, but I've been silently following the discussion pretty closely for years now. I figured I would finally offer my thanks to the usual suspects for keeping the discourse alive and hope everybody's doing alright.

You knuckleheads have become a comfy part of my evenings.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nodoka once had a picture that Yumi and Sensei didn't want Chika to see. Now, Ami brings up a picture that Chika doesn't want anyone else to see. Neither Ami nor Nodoka actually planned to show anyone, because it'd hurt Sensei, and it revolved around Chika in opposite ways.

It's kind of funny.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Has anyone made a walkthrough of the update yet?
I don't know why would you even need a walkthrough when they are all auto... but here it is. Only noteworthy thing is the extra Rin threesome dialogue.
Also apparently if you picked the shampoo (even when the puzzle guide told you not to do this) during the last reset puzzle then you get locked out of the dorms :ROFLMAO:

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Also apparently if you picked the shampoo (even when the puzzle guide told you not to do this) during the last reset puzzle then you get locked out of the dorms :ROFLMAO:
I don't think it has anything to do with it, I don't remember if I got shampoo exactly in my run, but that should only give a game over if you visit the dorms in Paper City, what you can't go to the Dorms has to do with the new state.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I don't think it has anything to do with it, I don't remember if I got shampoo exactly in my run, but that should only give a game over if you visit the dorms in Paper City, what you can't go to the Dorms has to do with the new state.

The senseisad flag is a different thing. You can't enter the dorms now because senseisad=True, once senseisad=False you can try entering the dorm with shampoo=True to see what happens. It's pretty funny.
Source: I read the script.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes