Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I wouldn't have even assumed that clear thing might be a reference if the writing wasn't as good as it is.
The clear thing isn’t a direct reference but I’m sure I’ve inadvertently referenced other Murakami stuff at some point, as I am a fan of his! I’m glad you’re liking the game so far and even happier that you enjoy my writing!

Reactions: alex2011

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I've a question Selebus: In the event tracker where the (main) girls are grouped into pairs, i've noticed that each name corresponds to the order in which that characters events show up.

So for example, with Ayane and Sana, Ayane is on the left and therefore the events tracker starts with her before moving on to Sana.

This checks out with the exception of 2; Rin and Yumi, where the order is inverted.

Is there any particular reason for this or am i reading to much into it?

(Normally i'd lean towards the latter but with this game...)

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I've a question Selebus: In the event tracker where the (main) girls are grouped into pairs, i've noticed that each name corresponds to the order in which that characters events show up.

So for example, with Ayane and Sana, Ayane is on the left and therefore the events tracker starts with her before moving on to Sana.

This checks out with the exception of 2; Rin and Yumi, where the order is inverted.

Is there any particular reason for this or am i reading to much into it?

(Normally i'd lean towards the latter but with this game...)
Hahah that's just a coincidence. No deeper meaning

Reactions: Ankoku

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Selebus This is a really minor thing, but I noticed that you have different text in Everything is Connected depending on whether the player has seen Miku's Nightvision event or not... but as far as I can tell, that event is a prerequisite for Everything is Connected triggering in the first place. Or maybe I'm just reading the code wrong.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Selebus This is a really minor thing, but I noticed that you have different text in Everything is Connected depending on whether the player has seen Miku's Nightvision event or not... but as far as I can tell, that event is a prerequisite for Everything is Connected triggering in the first place. Or maybe I'm just reading the code wrong.
There are a few events like that, actually. It's kind of hard keeping track of all of the triggers so there are a few lines of text in some events that people just won't see. None of those lines are important, though. Just minor changes and stuff.

D

Deleted member 2974448

I made an account just to ask this: How the mother fuck do I get past the rewrite event, I looked online already, saw you said to go to the shrine. My rep with god is at 11, saw what you said about dorms being the place, and the happy scenes 1, 2, 4, and how I need to click options I usually never pick. I have done literally all of that and I am still dumbfounded, what do I even do? (Sorry, tried tagging as a spoiler, but this is my first time on a forum website like this.)

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I made an account just to ask this: How the mother fuck do I get past the rewrite event, I looked online already, saw you said to go to the shrine. My rep with god is at 11, saw what you said about dorms being the place, and the happy scenes 1, 2, 4, and how I need to click options I usually never pick. I have done literally all of that and I am still dumbfounded, what do I even do? (Sorry, tried tagging as a spoiler, but this is my first time on a forum website like this.)
Once you reach 5 relation with God, the option to go to School should appear on the morning travel menu (unless it's a weekend).

Reactions: Ankoku
D

Deleted member 2974448

Once you reach 5 relations with God, the option to go to School should appear on the morning travel menu (unless it's a weekend).
Thank you, I swear sometimes I have the IQ of a broken toaster. Now to delete this account.

Fakerooster001

Apr 13, 2020
Selebus everyone has asked about the the way to be a good homie, but is there also a way to protect Ayane? Like if we purposefully don't do lewd things before the beach so we dont do her event and therefore get caught by Kirin and have her breakdown, will things be better for her later on story wise? She says she's "ok" afterwards and there is clearly a backstory with Ayane and Kirin we arent prevy too. Just wondering if its ment to be something like the bad homie deal.

Also I like the new characters being added, but I also want more advancement with the old so im torn on how I should feel lol. I do hope not to many are gonna be super "out there" characters like Kaori and that white haired girl you teased. I liked how grounded the designs of the characters were.

Ohh and I asked before about if there woupd be more dnd with the girls, and ik this would be a huge ask, but what if you actually designed the dnd campaign with character models of the characters the girls make? You gave good descriptions of them all but I think itd be fun seeing those characters come to life. Alot to ask I know so would completely understand if the answer is no lol.

Reactions: DrFree
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes