cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I was supposed to get work done today, but who really wants to translate a hundred pages on Japanese aid to Africa? So I did this instead.

It's a list of the triggers for each event. Hopefully it will help cut down on the number of people who need help. I didn't actually test all of the events, so let me know if there are any mistakes.

deadrabbits

Feb 24, 2019
Guess those of us who have seen the animated scenes have all been brainwashed then. :rolleyes:
There are at least 58 animations. The "scene replay" is just to replay story scenes which usually unlock Lust Events. The Lust Events are all animated and can be repeated by simply going to visit any girl in the game like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haha i was only pretending to be retarded...

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Selebus everyone has asked about the the way to be a good homie, but is there also a way to protect Ayane? Like if we purposefully don't do lewd things before the beach so we dont do her event and therefore get caught by Kirin and have her breakdown, will things be better for her later on story wise? She says she's "ok" afterwards and there is clearly a backstory with Ayane and Kirin we arent prevy too. Just wondering if its ment to be something like the bad homie deal.

Also I like the new characters being added, but I also want more advancement with the old so im torn on how I should feel lol. I do hope not to many are gonna be super "out there" characters like Kaori and that white haired girl you teased. I liked how grounded the designs of the characters were.

Ohh and I asked before about if there woupd be more dnd with the girls, and ik this would be a huge ask, but what if you actually designed the dnd campaign with character models of the characters the girls make? You gave good descriptions of them all but I think itd be fun seeing those characters come to life. Alot to ask I know so would completely understand if the answer is no lol.
The only thing that makes ayane's scene any better is if you refuse the BJ from kirin on the beach and that makes it so kirin doesnt talk about how much a manslut sensei is to ayane during that scene so she doesnt realize how many girls you screw around with.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
selebus... I got a quick question regarding rin for the leaked content 9.0
so it sounded like rin figured out futaba and sensei are more important to each other than just friends and she also knows by now sensei is going for chika since the whole promise thing... does that mean rin is cool with sensei just fucking around with all her friends like a manslut.
she seemed to like him because he was a massive perv but respectful but is she comfortable with him toying with those hearts like he could have with her

Last edited:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I was supposed to get work done today, but who really wants to translate a hundred pages on Japanese aid to Africa? So I did this instead.

It's a list of the triggers for each event. Hopefully it will help cut down on the number of people who need help. I didn't actually test all of the events, so let me know if there are any mistakes.
Thank you kindly. I will be keeping this list handy for answering people's questions in the future; because no one knows how to use the search function or move back pages in the discussion.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
I'm gonna be totally honest here. This game is good. BUT, the horror that happens in this game, is SO heavy, that i just couldn't keep playing. It was really getting on me, on so many levels, that i just couldn't keep going. Apart from that, the game has a good story, the characters have as far as i have seen, good backstory and development, and the scenes are really good. I really enjoy that there were a possibility to fuck at least 2 MILFs there.

Overall, i'd give it a 7.5/10, but for the simple fact that the psychological factor of the game was too much for me, i am unable to give a better evaluation of it.

Edit: Dev, ngl, i legit had nightmares with your "HAPPY" scenes. If that was what you were aiming, good job.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Edit: Dev, ngl, i legit had nightmares with your "HAPPY" scenes. If that was what you were aiming, good job.
Glad to see the happy scenes really are doing what they must @ w@b
Not like the typical "K, nice scare mate"

Reactions: alex2011

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
selebus... I got a quick question regarding rin for the leaked content 9.0
so it sounded like rin figured out futaba and sensei are more important to each other than just friends and she also knows by now sensei is going for chika since the whole promise thing... does that mean rin is cool with sensei just fucking around with all her friends like a manslut.
she seemed to like him because he was a massive perv but respectful but is she comfortable with him toying with those hearts like he could have with her

Hey bud, I'm not sure Selebus answers questions regarding the leaks anymore....

If you want an answer, message him on Patreon (assuming you are one) or wait two weeks till the official release :)

It's a pain to wait, but we gotta pay respects to the creator, not to mention he updates virtually twice a month (or once a month for the special events which has 2x more content than usual) ;)

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Ok, so, on the beach trip, MC says to himself, while talking to Rin, that he fingered Chika. But I've done nothing of the sort on my playthrough. There was a kiss and that's it. Unless I forgot.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Ok, so, on the beach trip, MC says to himself, while talking to Rin, that he fingered Chika. But I've done nothing of the sort on my playthrough. There was a kiss and that's it. Unless I forgot.
Check your event list. Is Shaudenfreude green in Chika's events? If so, you've fingered her. If not, that's a bug.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Check your event list. Is Shaudenfreude green in Chika's events? If so, you've fingered her. If not, that's a bug.
Crap. I did complete that event, but I don't remember fingering taking place. I tried so hard to avoid finishing Chika's events because I saw in an earlier post that it would fuck things up with Rin, but I was literally running out of ways to progress the story.

Fakerooster001

Apr 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes I know it's a missable scene, which is why im wondering if it's potentially worth missing in order to have a "better" (ik everything will turn to shit eventually but I still dont want it to lol) outcome in the future with Ayane

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes