Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Ohh and I asked before about if there woupd be more dnd with the girls, and ik this would be a huge ask, but what if you actually designed the dnd campaign with character models of the characters the girls make? You gave good descriptions of them all but I think itd be fun seeing those characters come to life. Alot to ask I know so would completely understand if the answer is no lol.
That is something I'd like to do eventually and plan on doing so but yes, it will take a while to design the outfits and whatnot. Might be a little while for that to happen since I have four new dorms to design as well as completely ushering in the Winter changes to the city and the girls.

Reactions: DrFree

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Used gallery unlocker, not a single animated scene to be found.
There are at least 58 animations. The "scene replay" is just to replay story scenes which usually unlock Lust Events. The Lust Events are all animated and can be repeated by simply going to visit any girl in the game like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrFree

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I actually prefer to just have the lust scenes be animated, it feels better to have the "main" scenes be...well, not animated.

Personal preference though, at the end of the day.

Edit: Will this game have threesomes Selebus? I'm actually not that hot on them but hey, why not ask?

KCNC11

Oct 2, 2020
Do any of you get any problems with the repeatable sex scenes to increase lust points, they kimda get laged at mine only

shadz

May 14, 2017
I've seen quite a few people ask about the crossed out Rin event and needing to replay the game or ask for saves etc to be able to play.

For an easier solution you can just go to the console and type in "rinbetrayed = False" which should open up the event.
Though I don't know if there's any consequences for it later in the game, so obviously use at own risk.
Also I don't think it works retroactively, so make sure you do it before it actually gets crossed out.

You can even change it back to True after changing it to False and it still works.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElukiaTV

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Oh yeah it definitely will
Thanks, i have a follow up question to that, if you may.

Will it be with the main girls, or will it be with the side characters? (Feel free not to answer if you think it might spoil things for people) :ROFLMAO:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Edit: Will this game have threesomes Selebus? I'm actually not that hot on them but hey, why not ask?
If you count what happens with Kirin and Ayane during the beach event, it kinda already has a threesome.
Also, if that counts as a threesome, and 4 people having sex would be a foursome, then you're very handsome. Sorry, I love that joke.

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
If you count what happens with Kirin and Ayane during the beach event, it kinda already has a threesome.
Also, if that counts as a threesome, and 4 people having sex would be a foursome, then you're very handsome. Sorry, I love that joke.
Well, if there are going to be threesome it certainly won't be Ayane or Ami, maybe with Rin and Chika.

In all honesty, i'm just curious about it :D

Edit: BTW, does anyone know how to get the 8th secret?

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Thanks, i have a follow up question to that, if you may.

Will it be with the main girls, or will it be with the side characters? (Feel free not to answer if you think it might spoil things for people) :ROFLMAO:
I am pretty sure it will involve any combination, as long as Selebus can make it work (writing wise)
We had this conversation a few dozen pages ago, and Sel's response made us think that we could see mother-daughter content, so yeah main and secondary girls will possibly happen.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes