Dec 31, 2021
Huh, where to start…

- Kaori’s incredibly endearing and fun to converse with. Her phrasing of words in her broken way of speaking is honestly pretty cute.
- Her unfortunate circumstances relating to her injuries after it’s hinted that she was in a car accident are really sad and make me sympathize with her. You immediately understand her mannerisms and way of speaking after you learn this about her.
- She’s the best damn waitress around!
- Kaori’s heterochromia (double eye color) is a unique design choice and physically makes her stand out.
- Her relation to Yumi and Yuki fills in the blanks to Kaori’s past even further, yet still leaves us wondering just what she was like before the accident.
- The fact that she really cherishes her friendship with Akira, due to the fact that all her other past ‘friends’ ran away due to how strangely she acted. It’s wholesome stuff.
- How motherly she’s becoming with Nao-chan. Clearly Kaori doesn’t have experience going for her, but she’s doing her best.
- Oh yeah, not to mention how freakin’ Sekai is literally possessing her at will every now and then, which contributes even more to the game’s overall mystery.

Sooo yeah. A lot to love about Kaori.
Dayum, son, that's a lot. But also well articulated. I have to agree with it, too. One thing I also find interesting is that she's one of the few girls that Sensei hasn't really had any issue with not defiling, as far as I can remember. Wonder what's up with that. I know he has stated reasoning as to why, but he has rationalized every other fucked up thing he's done, so why not with her?

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
What makes you like her so much?
I know the question wasn't for me, but I wanted to answer, Maya is my favorite character because of her determination. She literally could have decided to give up on Akira and stay alone so as not to suffer this whole time loop and she still didn't, I'm fascinated because otherwise I wouldn't have resisted 10% of what she went through, imagine you see the person you love without memories, hooking up with other girls and being forbidden to be with you because if he did he would die? she went through it and still remained strong and didn't give up and that fascinates me about her and the other thing is her love for Akira.

Bro, I love her relationship with Akira but I really want to understand why she is like this, I know she loves Akira, but what does someone have to do for you to love someone so much to make you go through hell just so you can be together? I really want to see the beginning of this to understand why she loves him even now.
so why not with her?
So far the girls that Akira has stopped himself from moving forward in the relationship are Imani, Kaori, Molly (because of the trauma he had in chapter 2) and Rin from what I remember,

Rin even pointed out that Akira could have made her fall in love with him several times but he didn't.

What is so unusual about these girls that makes Akira avoid being with them?

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I know the question wasn't for me, but I wanted to answer, Maya is my favorite character because of her determination. She literally could have decided to give up on Akira and stay alone so as not to suffer this whole time loop and she still didn't, I'm fascinated because otherwise I wouldn't have resisted 10% of what she went through, imagine you see the person you love without memories, hooking up with other girls and being forbidden to be with you because if he did he would die? she went through it and still remained strong and didn't give up and that fascinates me about her and the other thing is her love for Akira.

Bro, I love her relationship with Akira but I really want to understand why she is like this, I know she loves Akira, but what does someone have to do for you to love someone so much to make you go through hell just so you can be together? I really want to see the beginning of this to understand why she loves him even now.

So far the girls that Akira has stopped himself from moving forward in the relationship are Imani, Kaori, Molly (because of the trauma he had in chapter 2) and Rin from what I remember,

Rin even pointed out that Akira could have made her fall in love with him several times but he didn't.

What is so unusual about these girls that makes Akira avoid being with them?
It's likely because Sensei actually cares about them or at least thinks he does. Rika touched on this when it came to her and Imani:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it's highlighted when it comes to Nodoka who simply doesn't matter much to Sensei at all:
He also actually brings up Molly and Rin later, and how they matter, while Haruka does not:
The 'Bidder's Organs' Chapter 3 Main Event shows a little bit of how Sensei is, behind the mask he usually wears.

Overall: Sensei's mentality doesn't seem to treat sex as something you do with someone you actually care about. Probably due to Sekai if I were to guess. Which...well, kind of sheds light on how he actually feels about all of his relationships.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes