Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
[This is a long observation post that just kept growing as I was writing, where I start talking about Maya, then about Himawari, and then about the two of them having possibly met.]

To start off, this conversation right here perfectly represents why Maya is the best girl, and also the moment Ayane realises that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, it's not just this conversation. There are SO many examples like this in chapter 3, like everything involving Maya is different. For instance, another great example is that when Akira makes Noriko orgasm in "Smells of Summer", he's actually making out with Sekai in his head. Then when Maya calls him he's like I'M BACK.
Next we move forward towards Akira not only choosing Maya over Noriko, but Maya over Sekai - one of my favorite moments in all of LiL
So going from how Maya's special, and how Sekai's a parasite in Akira's head, I'd like now to talk about different intentions regarding her restoration.I think there may be two different aspects to the Sekai restoration, and why the people involved in it might not be in favor of Sekai at all. You see, Sekai needs to be restored in order for Akira to be restored.

The strongest example I have of this is Himawari, as I never felt like she was aiding Sekai, but more so that she was making sure Akira didn't break from having his memories of her restored.
Well, following the Sekai restoration we see her controlling Akira to have a threesome with Futaba and Makoto, and then her memories making Akira half-blackout on Noriko until Maya wakes him up, and then he straight up choosing Maya over the memories of a ghost in his head.

From that, Maya and Himawari would be on the same camp of "fight back against Sekai" and here's what Himawari (presumably) says on a later event:
Basically Himawari and Maya Prime may be both allies and narrators. And Himawari's plan for Sekai might be for Akira to remember her, but only so that he can purge her once and for all.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I used to read all the theories and stuff, but now, man, it just feels like you're all overthinking it.
I mean that's all we have to do unfortunately lol I'd rather talk about new stuff but there's none.

Also, here's the thing about LiL, one day it will be finished (hopefully), and we'll have all the answers and laugh about how 80% of the theories went nowhere. And it will be a joyous day. But it will also be a somewhat sad day because there will be no more theories and the chat will be dead.

Although I'd like to be able to play the entire game right now, it's also nice that I can't, so that I can still experience not knowing/looking for answers/overthinking with the rest of you.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Don't mind me, attempting to make a simple Niki signature.

Edit: Cant figure it out cause I aint too bright. Can someone smart turn this into a working signature for me?

Edit 2: Yay! I figured it out. Just was dumb and not sizing it properly. Came out a little blurry but ohh well.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2020
I mean that's all we have to do unfortunately lol I'd rather talk about new stuff but there's none.

Also, here's the thing about LiL, one day it will be finished (hopefully), and we'll have all the answers and laugh about how 80% of the theories went nowhere. And it will be a joyous day. But it will also be a somewhat sad day because there will be no more theories and the chat will be dead.

Although I'd like to be able to play the entire game right now, it's also nice that I can't, so that I can still experience not knowing/looking for answers/overthinking with the rest of you.
Btw, isn't Selebus' aim is to make LiL longest ever written work of literature in the English language or something like that? I can imagine him being arrested as soon as it was achieved, simply because the police had just found out about it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Plot-twist: The entirety of LiL, over 10 years of development, will all just be an advertisement for Nothing is Beautiful lol

I think that her being his real daughter angle, and the psychosis passed down from Yuu, might play a part in it. Ami may have been hearing voices since forever, having that passed down from Akira as a disease (Maybe that's why Sekai said she believed in god for her sake - because she heard voices same as Akira?). But it got worse with the traumas that followed (as they seemed to have been for him - since they seem to have gotten under control during the Sekai times).

Also, Nozomu may not have had that trait manifest in him, which would further point out to Ami being Akira's daughter. Then again, maybe they all don't have any disease and it's something supernatural instead (like a specific bloodline being able to perceive hidden things). Why Nozomu didn't though is anyone's guess.

The Tsuneyo thing is really interesting, but I'd expect it to have been activated at some point if that was the case, and then Maya Prime would know about it. I do like Wires having some sort of last firewall, final solution, to fix things though - having Tsuneyo kill everyone to force a reset would certainly fit in that scenario.

Edit:
Sel is apparently planning on working on 'Nothing is Beautiful' afterwards, and seemingly started with it initially. I'm not sure about the initial motivation, but NiB does seem to be the reason why LiL exists, and LiL may be comparable to a side story to the main story when all is said and done. There's also 'Grow Old. Then Die.'.

The Arakawa bloodline does seem special. It's also interesting how basically everyone besides Sensei and Ami got killed by something, and there seems to be something trying to kill them during resets now. Not entirely sure about Sekai's side of the family, but they don't seem to have any family left, so they are at least not in the picture.

As for Tsuneyo and Maya Prime:

As for Wires/USER2, it presumably wants Order and to guide Sensei's vision:
It also seems protective:

Meanwhile, HOPE seems to want to "fix" everyone. Presumably through sex, and "light".

In theory:
  • HOPE vs Wires is like Change vs Order.
  • Pareidolia seems more into just having fun since nothing matters.
As for what Wires/USER2 is up to currently; it might be trying to give Sensei knowledge, as some sort of protection for what's to come. Through Tsuneyo and the Writing Room, it seems to be giving him, and us, clues about the reality of things.

Also, Yomiel wanted to get closer to the center, not necessarily Wires/USER2:
It could be USER2, but may also be something else.

Curse you Selebus, I swear, this better be Himawari learning from her big sister Ami, and not Himawari being Ami.
Ami is kind of a sucker for vulnerability:
So, it's probably just Ami. Maya and Ami both also love eachother the most, after Sensei.

Still, the Shapeshifter/Himawari can apparently read the minds of those she shapeshifts into, so even if it was the Shapeshifter, she's likely influenced by the character as well.

Although, Nodoka and Maya are difficult for her to handle, and Ayane is uncomfortable for her. I'm not sure about Ami, as she's never been shown to try, or mentioned, being her. Did seem to imply that Ami might be a shapeshifter, though. Then there's those unexplained clones...

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Btw, isn't Selebus' aim is to make LiL longest ever written work of literature in the English language or something like that? I can imagine him being arrested as soon as it was achieved, simply because the police had just found out about it.
Well currently the longest piece of literature in the English language is a Loud House fan fiction with 35 million words. Which is about a 11 year old boy and his 10 sisters and the fans are known for making incestuous oc's which Lincoln and his sisters (sometimes his own fucking mother) being the parents. So if you can get away with something that Nodoka would probably write in a manic state I'm sure Sel is fine.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024
Don't mind me, attempting to make a simple Niki signature.

Edit: Cant figure it out cause I aint too bright. Can someone smart turn this into a working signature for me?

Edit 2: Yay! I figured it out. Just wasn't dumb and not sizing it properly. Came out a little blurry but ohh well.

There's a thread for signatures, you post your image as an attachment there and then copy the attachment link and place it into your signature.

https://f95zone.to/threads/post-your-signatures-here.17387/post-14005518

I forgot to mention to use this at the bottom of making a post 1718371423715.png

Dec 18, 2020
Well currently the longest piece of literature in the English language is a Loud House fan fiction with 35 million words. Which is about a 11 year old boy and his 10 sisters and the fans are known for making incestuous oc's which Lincoln and his sisters (sometimes his own fucking mother) are the parents of. So if you can get away with something that Nodoka would probably write in a manic state I'm sure Sel is fine.
Dude, I WAS one of these fans. xddddd

Oct 1, 2023
Sel is apparently planning on working on 'Nothing is Beautiful' afterwards, and seemingly started with it initially. I'm not sure about the initial motivation, but NiB does seem to be the reason why LiL exists, and LiL may be comparable to a side story to the main story when all is said and done. There's also 'Grow Old. Then Die.'.

The Arakawa bloodline does seem special. It's also interesting how basically everyone besides Sensei and Ami got killed by something, and there seems to be something trying to kill them during resets now. Not entirely sure about Sekai's side of the family, but they don't seem to have any family left, so they are at least not in the picture.

As for Tsuneyo and Maya Prime:

As for Wires/USER2, it presumably wants Order and to guide Sensei's vision:
It also seems protective:

Meanwhile, HOPE seems to want to "fix" everyone. Presumably through sex, and "light".

In theory:
  • HOPE vs Wires is like Change vs Order.
  • Pareidolia seems more into just having fun since nothing matters.
As for what Wires/USER2 is up to currently; it might be trying to give Sensei knowledge, as some sort of protection for what's to come. Through Tsuneyo and the Writing Room, it seems to be giving him, and us, clues about the reality of things.

Also, Yomiel wanted to get closer to the center, not necessarily Wires/USER2:
It could be USER2, but may also be something else.

Ami is kind of a sucker for vulnerability:
So, it's probably just Ami. Maya and Ami both also love eachother the most, after Sensei.

Still, the Shapeshifter/Himawari can apparently read the minds of those she shapeshifts into, so even if it was the Shapeshifter, she's likely influenced by the character as well.

Although, Nodoka and Maya are difficult for her to handle, and Ayane is uncomfortable for her. I'm not sure about Ami, as she's never been shown to try, or mentioned, being her. Did seem to imply that Ami might be a shapeshifter, though. Then there's those unexplained clones...
I probably know the most about WIRES and everything you said is completely correct, which is why I want everyone to choose WIRES when we eventually have to "choose"
I am almost convinced at some point during a reset we might have to choose a User or terminal which might give us a different ending and he is the best choice
WIRES in the past helps us by letting us use his terminal
WIRES wants Akira to reach his goals and protects him
WIRES wants to stop the world from breaking
WIRES is also the most careful and covert ( :ROFLMAO: ) because he knows the least about the other USERS

remember that HOPE, PAREIDOLIA and SEKAI want something FROM Akira, meanwhile WIRES wants HIM TO -do well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes