Aug 20, 2021
I think it's possible that either Wakana or Nodoka, or both, might see this new Ami as even more dangerous. Since they might very well interpret it as her being even more corrupted, and now playing people the correct way.

That might also be a spin on what Maya Prime warned us about, what we interpreted as Ami going Higurashi on people, and running around with a cleaver, might be something more subtle, as switching to properly manipulating them (she's certainly in a position to do so more than ever before given she's the sole reason Akira hasn't jumped off a bridge at the moment, and can now have him at her back by recognizing her as a daughter).

Is that what she's doing? I'm still hopeful that it isn't. Because I'm unsure that Akira ever gave her this level of care in any cycle before - things only seem to have gotten to this point because of how different this cycle is and for how long it's run. And thus, it's also very possible that this Ami simply is being given her first ever chance at real structured normalcy and can properly heal.

Edit: and if prince Ami has a conversation with Ayane joking about even letting her use her name for a daughter, I'm gonna explode.
Why not both? Ami’s more manipulative side that only wants Akira for herself VS the Ami that genuinely leans into the new sense of normalcy and just wants to live life as a normal teenage girl? Could make for an interesting conflict inside of her head, especially since we already know she’s talking to her mother (or at least someone claiming to be).

It very well may come down to a choice between Akira (who I still have faith will do his best for Ami from here on) and Sekai, or at least… the one that’s actively speaking to her all the time now. A choice of which path she decides to traverse: normalcy or the life she had dreamed of for so many years (and resets); A life of romance with just her and Akira, and no one else.

We know that isn’t the ‘real’ Sekai, so I suppose it’s a matter of… how long before Ami figures that out?

Tl;dr - Both. Both is good… The potential for Ami’s story going forward is pretty staggering.

Oct 1, 2023
Why not both? Ami’s more manipulative side that only wants Akira for herself VS the Ami that genuinely leans into the new sense of normalcy and just wants to live life as a normal teenage girl? Could make for an interesting conflict inside of her head, especially since we already know she’s talking to her mother (or at least someone claiming to be).

It very well may come down to a choice between Akira (who I still have faith will do his best for Ami from here on) and Sekai, or at least… the one that’s actively speaking to her all the time now. A choice of which path she decides to traverse: normalcy or the life she had dreamed of for so many years (and resets); A life of romance with just her and Akira, and no one else.

We know that isn’t the ‘real’ Sekai, so I suppose it’s a matter of… how long before Ami figures that out?

Tl;dr - Both. Both is good… The potential for Ami’s story going forward is pretty staggering.
too much text I only want gangbangs and every girl getting fucked and being happy

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Why not both? Ami’s more manipulative side that only wants Akira for herself VS the Ami that genuinely leans into the new sense of normalcy and just wants to live life as a normal teenage girl? [...]

It very well may come down to a choice between Akira and Sekai, or at least… the one that’s actively speaking to her all the time now. A choice of which path she decides to traverse: normalcy or the life she had dreamed of for so many years (and resets); A life of romance with just her and Akira, and no one else.

I think that's an awesome direction. And I'm 100% into the "Ami being a good girl that has had a rough life and no chance so far" camp. In fact, for me, it comes from as far as Lamb Legs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't even know if that's Ami cause...
But whoever that is, it planted a seed in my heart as to Ami really needing help, and that she's insane because of Akira not playing his role as he should have. And now, I'm so into this narrative! I really want to see her being happy and safe, not needing to be an adult anymore.

Aug 20, 2021
I don't even know if that's Ami cause...
Y’know, this crossed my mind too as I played “Lamb Legs” again… Her initial response to if she’s Ami sounds a lot like hesitation. Ami from a past timeline perhaps? Or… maybe a certain Shapeshifter posing as Ami at the end.

After all, Himawari has proven to be quite the little trickster with how she’s morphed into Maya during the “Everything is Connected” Happy Event and also Sana during “Ad Meliora”.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I want to see Chika react to Ami screaming "daddy" as she gets filled with Sensei's correction tool View attachment 3734136 View attachment 3734137 View attachment 3734138 View attachment 3734139
Wouldn't be the first time Ami cucked someone:
Not to mention...poor Noriko.

I've been thinking about the notebook in the room Sensei and Nao-chan find behind the mysterious door in "Flora" and want to throw out an idea. For reference:
As others have pointed out, this looks like a report on a scientific experiment or observation study. To me, though, it doesn't sound like it's describing the residents of Kumon-mi. The girls already have fine "senses of individuality" at the start of the game, most of them are aren't very ambitious (I guess some, but not all, are ambitious of Sensei's love), and most of them aren't aware of any impending tragedy (uncertain or otherwise).

As an alternative, could it be describing the gods/USERs? The trinity apparently were once aspects of a single entity, and have become more distinct over time; HOPE and Pareidolia are clearly ambitious, Wires maybe not so much; and the gods seem aware that something might be going wrong with the world/resets, e.g. the Wishing Well drying up.

I don't know who would be observing the gods or why, but it reminds me of how the Xoanon says Sensei isn't a protagonist or even a piece of the puzzle, and rhetorically asks who the gods themselves worship.

Two other random notes from this room:
The chart on the wall has the same symbols as the monoliths from Sekai's restoration, which apparently are a kind of eye chart used in Japan ( )
The renders of the room, but not the rest of the event, are labelled as "yg48z9d11frtd". Possibly a cipher of some sort, but I don't think any of the ones we've seen elsewhere in the game would have numbers.
It may also be referring to other Terminals or Worlds. Nodoka seems convinced that this world is a mistake:

I've been wondering if those in the Upside Down House, may be the actual protagonists of the story. Sensei may merely be Yuu 2.0. He's seemed to repeat what Yuu said in the demo, recently, which I still find peculiar.

Could instead be referring to the USERs/gods though. If they aren't related to those in the House.

I think it's possible that either Wakana or Nodoka, or both, might see this new Ami as even more dangerous. Since they might very well interpret it as her being even more corrupted, and now playing people the correct way.

That might also be a spin on what Maya Prime warned us about, what we interpreted as Ami going Higurashi on people, and running around with a cleaver, might be something more subtle, as switching to properly manipulating them (she's certainly in a position to do so more than ever before given she's the sole reason Akira hasn't jumped off a bridge at the moment, and can now have him at her back by recognizing her as a daughter).

Is that what she's doing? I'm still hopeful that it isn't. Because I'm unsure that Akira ever gave her this level of care in any cycle before - things only seem to have gotten to this point because of how different this cycle is and for how long it's run. And thus, it's also very possible that this Ami simply is being given her first ever chance at real structured normalcy and can properly heal.

Edit: and if prince Ami has a conversation with Ayane joking about even letting her use her name for a daughter, I'm gonna explode.
Wakana will surely see the "Dad" stuff as very questionable considering she's convinced that Sekai molested him, and now he's letting his molester's daughter call him dad. That'll be an interesting conversation.

I'm not sure if this will make things click for Nodoka or possibly make her rethink things. She doesn't seem all that aware of "Akira"s role:
She only recently (over 2 months ago technically) figured out Sekai and Ami were related, and on top of this, she seems somewhat Wizard blind. Didn't pick up on New Maya, and seems to think Sensei isn't as "contaminated" as he really is.

Wakana may be figuring things out better, when it comes to Sensei than Nodoka. Albeit, I could definitely be wrong.

As for Ami, I kind of think she has just become more numb. Before the break in, Ami seemed to at least try to care about others, but since then, all she may see now are enemies/bugs:
Then she hurt Sensei and now she can't even trust herself.

Niki, Sara, and maybe New Maya might be keeping her somewhat hopeful, though. Maybe even Sensei's recent "dad" mode.

The voices she's hearing, probably aren't a good thing, albeit I doubt it's a new thing:
I wouldn't be surprised if she's heard voices since she was 7 (or prior). She might start listening to them more though.

I'm down for Psycho Ami, but, I'm not entirely convinced that's going to actually happen. Tsuneyo seems to be the one to worry about the most lately. She may literally be designed to kill everyone:

Considering Ami hurt Sensei which broke her, and later seemed to allow New Maya to find him, likely knowing the outcome, she may not even want Sensei to herself all that much anymore. There's also how she called Niki over.

She hasn't returned to the Ami that'd feed him, get his bath ready, help him shit in a bucket, wake him up in the morning, etc, yet. He's come to her so far, not so much the other way around.

I kind of hope she just starts living for herself, but we'll see.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I've been wondering if those in the Upside Down House, may be the actual protagonists of the story. Sensei may merely be Yuu 2.0. He's seemed to repeat what Yuu said in the demo, recently, which I still find peculiar.

Could instead be referring to the USERs/gods though. If they aren't related to those in the House.
Plot-twist: The entirety of LiL, over 10 years of development, will all just be an advertisement for Nothing is Beautiful lol
I wouldn't be surprised if she's heard voices since she was 7 (or prior). She might start listening to them more though.

I'm down for Psycho Ami, but, I'm not entirely convinced that's going to actually happen. Tsuneyo seems to be the one to worry about the most lately. She may literally be designed to kill everyone
I think that her being his real daughter angle, and the psychosis passed down from Yuu, might play a part in it. Ami may have been hearing voices since forever, having that passed down from Akira as a disease (Maybe that's why Sekai said she believed in god for her sake - because she heard voices same as Akira?). But it got worse with the traumas that followed (as they seemed to have been for him - since they seem to have gotten under control during the Sekai times).

Also, Nozomu may not have had that trait manifest in him, which would further point out to Ami being Akira's daughter. Then again, maybe they all don't have any disease and it's something supernatural instead (like a specific bloodline being able to perceive hidden things). Why Nozomu didn't though is anyone's guess.

The Tsuneyo thing is really interesting, but I'd expect it to have been activated at some point if that was the case, and then Maya Prime would know about it. I do like Wires having some sort of last firewall, final solution, to fix things though - having Tsuneyo kill everyone to force a reset would certainly fit in that scenario.

Edit:

Last edited:

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
It may also be referring to other Terminals or Worlds. Nodoka seems convinced that this world is a mistake:

The language would certainly fit with the subjects being multiple Senseis, but I've been assuming the other terminals are in the past/defunct (Yasu says twenty-two is gone) and there's probably only one Sensei at a time.

The upside down house residents is a nice idea. It's consistent with Sensei's interpretation that they're unwitting participants in a reality show.

In regards to the upside down house being the real protagonists, the plants and Yomiel implied that we've seen upside down things as right-side up or vice versa, which could mean that the game's world is upside down and the house is actually normal. Or it could just be referencing how the house looked right-side up from the room with clocks.

Oct 1, 2023
Edit:
WIRES just wants to help : )

Also "willingly" is a very generous description. If a girl wanted to get plapped by Akira for a long time, and after a string of events she happened to be unconscious and he took advantage of that, would it still count as "willingly"?

At the end of the day, we should all trust Wires since he wants to help us and get every girl. Without him there would be no access to the terminals !!

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Gotta say, Fuck redemption:
I've waited long enough for Psycho Ami, it's time to start sodomizing.
The one who has apparently
ever since Maya said all of that, I've been so intrigued and curious on whether or not anything like that will actually happen, a part of me wants some fucked up shit like that to actually come to fruition, but if it does happen, I'm assuming it would be really close to when a reset happens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022

It's funny you mentioned Higurashi because that is the exact feel I get since that whole thing was explained by Maya Prime.

Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Curse you Selebus, I swear, this better be Himawari learning from her big sister Ami, and not Himawari being Ami.

Edit: Also, I just realised that if I'm right about Himawari being Ami the second, then Akira has two daughters named exactly the same lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I used to read all the theories and stuff, but now, man, it just feels like you're all overthinking it.
I can't even follow it all anymore, pages of text all about tiny details and connections between things i just can't see, leaves me feeling like either i'm a blind dumbass (which i am) or everyone is going too deep into the forest looking for trees. I used to throw reactions out like candy but now i'm down to a handful a day. Waaay beyond my level. Love my dunce table though.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I can't even follow it all anymore, pages of text all about tiny details and connections between things i just can't see, leaves me feeling like either i'm a blind dumbass (which i am) or everyone is going too deep into the forest looking for trees. I used to throw reactions out like candy but now i'm down to a handful a day. Waaay beyond my level. Love my dunce table though.
Typical 1.5 months without update lol

igloolover99

May 29, 2023
is this what trying to catch up to one piece feels like

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes