Oct 1, 2023
I don't think so, here's why: Pareidolia wants an infinite spring, yet there is an alternate power getting things ready for Fall. So something amid all of these Sekais has to be against Pareidolia. Allies in the sense of taking power back from Everything (HOPE) and Nothing (Wires), but ultimately adversaries in that for Fall to come, Spring has to end.

The rest is a ramble about how colors could help with that, feel free to skip if not interested in scraps of theories.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically, I think determining if green relates to Wires or not could turn out to be a huge deal, because it seemed to be related to Sekai's restoration. And I think green might be related to him, just as I think Wires might be Maya's god (and she's either lying about not knowing about him, or Maya Prime simply didn't remember this piece of information).
/////////////////////////////////
//////////////////
/////////////

I think that you definitely had a "Ben 10's uncle is Akainu" moment right here but I like these color theories, you might be onto something
Here's another headcannon to go with your theory: What if WIRES got tired of Maya and decided to replace her with a girl whose name means COLOR, SOUND and DESIGN : )

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Hallo I miss the game, it has been almost 2 yrs since I last read. How much new content is there? I wanna reinstall again but does the walkthrough/checklist mod still work? Also has there been any plushies made yet?

snackman265

Sep 11, 2021
The wiki is fanmade though.
Including or not something in there is just the arbitrary decision of its moderators, and should have about the same authority as to myself, DeSkel or you editing one of its pages. Not a Selebus decision.
Thats true, but there is one other factor...

Selebus doesn't acknowledge the existence of Himawari. That's probably a factor as to why she doesn't appear on the wiki.

As to why Selebus doesn't acknowledge Himawari? Don't know.

My best guess is 'Selebus' himself is one of the narrators and Himawari may be an error or bug in the system that his character is blind to?

(this is why I leave the theorising to other people...!)

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Thats true, but there is one other factor...

Selebus doesn't acknowledge the existence of Himawari. That's probably a factor as to why she doesn't appear on the wiki.

As to why Selebus doesn't acknowledge Himawari? Don't know.

My best guess is 'Selebus' himself is one of the narrators and Himawari may be an error or bug in the system that his character is blind to?

(this is why I leave the theorising to other people...!)
What do you mean by he doesn't aknowledge her existence? Do you mean out of the game? Cause she has a card in koikatsu that says "Himawari A" - also, important to notice that the naming convention here is family name first, then given name:
Which means that if Selebus made these and this was on purpose, then it's another evidence to my long theory about Himawari's name being Ami.

All her outfits for curiosity sake (we've seen her in her swimsuit in Scientific Research, but the others seem to just be from other girls). However, her underwear doesn't seem to match the outfits.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
What do you mean by he doesn't aknowledge her existence? Do you mean out of the game? Cause she has a card in koikatsu that says "Himawari A" - also, important to notice that the naming convention here is family name first, then given name:
Which means that if Selebus made these and this was on purpose, then it's another evidence to my long theory about Himawari's name being Ami.

All her outfits for curiosity sake (we've seen her in her swimsuit in Scientific Research, but the other seem to just be from other girls). However, her underwear doesn't seem to match the outfits.
Your banner makes me wonder if someone should make ones with the updated looks of characters

Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I miss the game, it has been almost 2 yrs since I last read. How much new content is there? I wanna reinstall again but does the walkthrough/checklist mod still work?
A lot. We've also just recently reached a new high in terms of development for a certain character, so it's a good time to get back.

And the guide is still being updated and working just fine.
Your banner makes me wonder if someone should make ones with the updated looks of characters
yes, please.

Reactions: Crazy4Oreos

snackman265

Sep 11, 2021
Selebus doesn't acknowledge her existence in a couple of ways.

Firstly- Selebus doesn't mention, or respond to things about her, ever.

- Searching the discord for things said by Selebus, he has only said the word 'Himawari' twice- (both in relation to an OST track in Subahibi called Yoru no Himawari, as far as I can see, nothing to do with Lessons in Love.)​
- In comparison, Selebus has mentioned Ami 567 times, Ayane 468 times and Maya 626 times.​
- I checked his mentions of 'Daisy' (another fan name of Himawari) and there is only one result, which again was in a chat that has nothing to do with Lessons in Love.​
Secondly- Selebus doesn't take requests for pictures of Himawari. 3748 requests are currently on the lessons in love website. Zero of Himawari.

Was Himawari's Koikatsu card made by Selebus? Or was it made by someone else based off what we see in the game? As far as I recall he stopped distributing cards well before we saw Himawari for the first time.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Selebus doesn't acknowledge her existence in a couple of ways.
Firstly- Selebus doesn't mention, or respond to things about her, ever.
Secondly- Selebus doesn't take requests for pictures of Himawari. 3748 requests are currently on the lessons in love website. Zero of Himawari.

Was Himawari's Koikatsu card made by Selebus? Or was it made by someone else based off what we see in the game? As far as I recall he stopped distributing cards well before we saw Himawari for the first time.
I have no idea. But Selebus being weird is not really a surprise. I will say though that I wouldn't go so far as to assume he's roleplaying a narrator in real life that can't talk about Himawari cause she's a bug.

Last edited:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020

All her outfits for curiosity sake (we've seen her in her swimsuit in Scientific Research, but the others seem to just be from other girls). However, her underwear doesn't seem to match the outfits.
The cards are fan-made, so the choice of clothing or name has no secret meaning. We saw them being made in real time and a couple of people regularly posted the updates here. "A" is probably for "Arakawa", all things considered.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
oooooh, I smell a new game in our hands! What is something that annoys you in not having been resolved yet? It doesn't have to be the most annoying thing in terms of the whole story, it could be something small, but what just annoys you personally?
Okay, so maybe this doesn’t count towards the stipulations as you described them since it’s technically already passed… but…

Remember the poetry contest that Wakana held where Akira was supposed to submit something? And then he just, like… never did?

That kinda annoys me still, because it was such an interesting idea, and then it was swiftly forgotten about… Hell, Akira even started writing some more at his apartment that Touka gave him, so I figured maybe the poet side of him would start to show a bit more.

But nah. No poem submission. What a shame.

At least we got some cool Ami progression story-wise out of it with her being the winner and showing how she’s taking after Sekai in her own poems.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I don't think so, here's why: Pareidolia wants an infinite spring, yet there is an alternate power getting things ready for Fall. So something amid all of these Sekais has to be against Pareidolia. Allies in the sense of taking power back from Everything (HOPE) and Nothing (Wires), but ultimately adversaries in that for Fall to come, Spring has to end.

The rest is a ramble about how colors could help with that, feel free to skip if not interested in scraps of theories.
Basically, I think determining if green relates to Wires or not could turn out to be a huge deal, because it seemed to be related to Sekai's restoration. And I think green might be related to him, just as I think Wires might be Maya's god (and she's either lying about not knowing about him, or Maya Prime simply didn't remember this piece of information).
Besides the narrator who rejected the infinite spring, is there evidence that someone else is trying to bring about fall?

I'd caution against reading too much into color choices in the Yasu quote. It would be nice if they meant something, but red is everywhere in the game's color symbolism while blue and pink are barely used and yellow not at all (I think). It could just be as simple as spring has blue and pink flowers and fall has red and yellow leaves. She seems to be trying to make a metaphor for why the return of spring is good, and that idea might not be coming from HOPE or at least was corrupted; this event is after SekaiDolia (I've decided it's a thing now) talked through her, and they would have much more reason to look forward to spring than HOPE would.

The colors (and colored moons) are still a mystery to me. It's something I'm trying to catalog on my second playthrough, hopefully that leads somewhere. I will say that red and green appear together so often that I think their combination has special meaning (and clearly that meaning is Ami + Maya = USER4, all the best people are saying it.).

And unrelated to this post, but since I don't think I've mentioned it before, I'll say that I'm all onboard with the idea that Himawari's real name is Ami. I named Ayane's baby Ami on my first playthrough because I assumed it was the "correct" answer.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
The cards are fan-made, so the choice of clothing here or the name does not have any secret meaning. We saw them being made in real time and a couple of people regularly posted the updates here. "A" is probably for "Arakawa", all things considered.
tbf theres a few sets of cards, only the russian ones have himawari done at all as shes appeared in game

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Okay, so maybe this doesn’t count towards the stipulations as you described them since it’s technically already passed… but…

Remember the poetry contest that Wakana held where Akira was supposed to submit something? And then he just, like… never did?

That kinda annoys me still, because it was such an interesting idea, and then it was swiftly forgotten about… Hell, Akira even started writing some more at his apartment that Touka gave him, so I figured maybe the poet side of him would start to show a bit more.

But nah. No poem submission. What a shame.

At least we got some cool Ami progression story-wise out of it with her being the winner and showing how she’s taking after Sekai in her own poems.
He mentions that he tried at least once (but I think it was many times) to write a submission to the Wakana thing. I don't remember what happened there, but he does explain it to someone.

I get what you're saying though, cause when he's with Touka after the firefly scene he feels the need to write (instead of forcing himself to, which is what he did for the Wakana thing)... it just never went anywhere after that.

Unless some of the poems we see in narrator form are his, I don't recall if they only start after the firefly scene.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

bperson52

Apr 25, 2022
I believe none of them are real and I said this previously, but someone argued against it by saying that all Sekais are dressed differently, hinting at different versions of Sekai existing.

Be wary of the fact that gods don't know everything about the other gods

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There's an idea that I've been playing with, but I'm not sure yet if it stands up to any scrutiny. Is it possible that none of the Sekais we've seen (outside of memories/happy events) are real, and it's all just Pareidolia putting on a human mask?
It somewhat depends. Restored Sekai has been shown to possess Sensei, the black Angels possessed Makoto and Futaba, and this Sekai seemed able to physically touch and lift things as if it's simply invisible:
Presumably, these Rabbits are "real" and have weight, etc, so if Sekai can actually move things, then it might as well be "real". Yasu also seemed to hear her speak.

A Sekai has also seemed to murder the Plants, and possibly Yumi. Maybe even Todd and Makoto's father. Of course, the plants may have simply been within Sensei's mind, so it's hard to count that as "real" even if Nao-chan traveled there with him.

Presumably, the Shapeshifter/Himawari as a Narrator even seemed scared of this Sekai:
She's also seemed scared of what Long Maya could do, implying that Long Maya's actions can have actual effects on her:
Through the Shapeshifter, one could assume the Mayas and Restored Sekai are about as "real" as she is.

And we've been led to believe the Shapeshifter can affect physical things since she's sold those scarves, watermelon, wanted a cafeteria, and notably touched Ayane:
And gave her that daisy pin, etc. So, she's likely "real" in some shape or form.

Besides the Restored Sekai, the one at her grave seemed to genuinely love Ami as others have pointed out, and implied she had things to do:
Whether this one is a hallucination on Sensei's part or not, isn't clear.

Pareidolia on the other hand doesn't seem to care much for Ami, and doesn't seem to be able to do much more than mess with the minds of people, albeit, a Narrator did seem wary of it, and it possibly can teleport people?

Kaori and Sensei seem to be able to go wherever they want. Although, that might be less Pareidolia and more just their own abilities. Slipping through dimensions or something. The Shapeshifter implied one had to slip through dimensions to get back to Kumon-mi once:
Which would suggest that She, Sensei, and Nodoka can do that kind of stuff (since they can leave and reenter). I assume that's how Kaori gets places, and probably how Sensei has, without understanding how.

Still, Pareidolia does seem to like tormenting Sensei, and has called him "aki-kun" before:
Not to mention seems to be a fan of Sekai's:
So, seeing as how it seems to copy others, I can definitely see it copying or using Sekai to accomplish it's goals. Presumably the White Dress Sekai is it's, and Sekai seemed to invite Sensei to bed after what happened to Karin in her Chapter 4 'Paranoid' Event. This could imply that Pareidolia tried using Sekai to calm him down afterwards.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019

1718296259942.png

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes