ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Not sure about others, but I kind of don't want to think about it, tbh...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then again, I'm rather pessimistic.

Perhaps, Sensei is just the one with the stomachache after feeling like he lost Io due to the Wizard pic of Uta.

Edit: Or Io is sickened by Sensei due to it and it makes her stomach ache. Etc.
I really don't want Io to be part of any dicking, so hopefully the part about the wizard is right. Btw, I really like how everyone has adapted the use of "wizard" when referring to the wizards.

bperson52

Apr 25, 2022
Btw, for those up for a riddle, what do these different colored lights over these different Mayas with different personalities mean?:
I hadn't noticed it prior, but in the 'Second Sun' Happy Event, those Temporary Mayas were surrounded by various colors.
i remember a scene in one of the main events when sensei was having his usual internal blackout monologs where there were three moons behind him colored in green red and purple. at first i thought that the green and red moons are sekai and maya and purple stayed a mystery.

but now after looking at these mayas they may mean something entirely different.. maybe something about which god was dominant in every world that these mayas used to lived in?

Oct 1, 2023
I don't think white rabbits represent pareidolia but I could be wrong
Normally when deities have posession or control over a girl you end up influencing the entire family. Sara had the same problems as Sana when she was young, so Sana had to be influenced by the same being. it's all a circle : )

guess who loves princesses? the one who is unjustly not in the game's wiki !!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CheleDeCedul

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
i remember a scene in one of the main events when sensei was having his usual internal blackout monologs where there were three moons behind him colored in green red and purple. at first i thought that the green and red moons are sekai and maya and purple stayed a mystery.

but now after looking at these mayas they may mean something entirely different.. maybe something about which god was dominant in every world that these mayas used to lived in?
I guess you mean this one?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-40-0-selebus.48158/post-11727176

Further explanation needed?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Not much discussion on the Io event titles yet. What’s your take on ‘em, y’all? Going from “Komorebi” (or “Sunlight”) directly into an event called “Stomachache” thereafter has some potentially worrying implications. The progress before the storm that follows maybe?

I dunno. It’s hard to tell from the previews we’ve gotten so far alone of Io, but it’d be interesting to hear any other potential thoughts.
Not worry about it for the time being.

Komorebi is supposed to be about some peaceful thoughts, self-contemplation, anything that might cross your mind during your leisure hike in the woods under a good weather. Extracting only the "trees" and "sunlight" from just the event title and worrying about potential presence of bad things is too literal and too much of a stretch. Same goes for Stomachache; we had some other event titles before this that were way more foreshadowing and alarming, so this one that simply denotes a common physiological discomfort isn't enough to set me off.

Chances are bad things might still happen judging from poor Io's preview, but these titles aren't really enough to tell more, and who's to say this isn't just an uncomfortable conversation between Io and Sensei about her most shrouded background? A tough decision on her part to let him know more about herself?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I have another thing that sat on my mind for some time now.

It's about bugs.
For long i wondered how bugs are connected to the story, and while what i came up with might not be the 100%, i guess it's close.

We have a couple of bug nets in some scenes, even one is a talking being with a knife for a mouth and whatever for eyes and speaking during some (reset/happy?) events.

So far what i got from animes and japanese games, bug hunting seems to be a thing in japan for kids.
Though i take this with a grain of salt, because those two sources might be overstatements.
Like cultural depiction in fiction vs real life.
Whatever.

Some people think that bugs are associated with Sekai.
And i share that opinion in this case.
I could see how Akira as a kid was into bug hunting, hence we get the bug hunting nets in some scenes (mostly reset/happy?).
They could be metaphors for a time Akira was into bug hunting and when he went out into the woods, he was accompanied by Sekai.
That might have been the first time and place he was "assaulted" by her.
Making it "their" special place (the woods/forrest), "a place where they can be free", "where nobody would find them".

Tl;dr
Bugs and bug hunting nets are metaphors for the time and place Akira and Sekai's "history" started.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
And I wonder if this plays into her being able to actually reject him, where the other girls would have begged forgiveness for having gotten upset.
She didn't though. In Better Boy, Akira offers Karin a clean out and her exact words are:
So yeah, in terms of rejection, Yumi's the one that really rejected him. Granted, he actually went through with it with Yumi - he managed to stop with Karin, only tackling her down. Also, even Noriko "rejects" him harder than Karin in my opinion, cause even though she proclaims her love for him and that she'll get over it...

I do agree though that the Kanda sisters reasoning for being into Akira is kinda shallow. Kirin just wanted to be seen and used sex for that, then as Akira treats her like the trash she is, and points out that's not what she wants, she wants to be an actual person cause of course she does, she's a fucking bad joke.

Maybe the Kanda sisters will bond over their love for him, or start an actual rivalry - those would be interesting. I just don't see Kirin taking Karin's side (she's too dependent on Akira), but I might be wrong.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes