Oct 1, 2023
USER 2 is missing. So what? There's Tsuneyo's father in minor characters...
WRONG

I can understand why someone like Sekai isn't there, but it's very disrespectful when you have HOPE and PAREIDOLIA in the wiki and not another MAJOR PLAYER who is just as important as the rest, not be present

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
WRONG

I can understand why someone like Sekai isn't there, but it's very disrespectful when you have HOPE and PAREIDOLIA in the wiki and not another MAJOR PLAYER who is just as important as the rest, not be present
Technically none of the USERs are on there. USER1, 3, and 4, aren't on the Wiki either (at least in the cast part). Pareidolia and HOPE aren't linked on the Wiki to the USERs or gods that they probably are. (Pareidolia's first appearance is listed as an Event from Chapter 3, even though it actually appeared back in Chapter 1. It just didn't go by Pareidolia until way later. HOPE also has basically nothing on it's page.)

It is a free resource though, and trying to be spoiler free, so it's understandable that not everything is on it. Especially the more complicated supernatural stuff. It's useful even if it's lacking.

I don't know why I didn't make the mental connection
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Three?:

HOPEburger, Pareidoliaburger, USER2burger....? Kaori-ness intensifies.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
And Maya is the one person in the game that isn't a burger... Cause she's macaronni. No, but seriously, Kaori can't see Maya. Make of her not burgerness what you will.

Reactions: Riolol

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
And Maya is the one person in the game that isn't a burger... Cause she's macaronni. No, but seriously, Kaori can't see Maya. Make of her not burgerness what you will.
Kaori obviously just doesn't like Mayannaise...
...get it?..like..Mayo...

I'm ready to be sacrificed now. Beam me up Yasu...
--------
Anyway, I'm assuming it's due to Sekai. Kaori was somewhat glowing reddish, and staring up at the Sky, until Ami "woke" her, then she ignored Maya. Sekai also seems to hate Maya the most out of everyone:
So, assuming Sekai is fucking with Kaori's head, she may have just made it so Kaori can't acknowledge "that fucking whore". A side effect of SeKaori possibly.

Edit: Maya's response:

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Kaori obviously just doesn't like Mayannaise...
...get it?..like..Mayo..

I'm ready to be sacrificed now. Beam me up Yasu...
------
Anyway, I'm assuming it's due to Sekai. Kaori was somewhat glowing reddish, and staring up at the Sky, until Ami "woke" her. Sekai also seems to hate Maya the most out of everyone:

So, assuming Sekai is fucking with Kaori's head, she may have just made it so Kaori can't acknowledge "that fucking whore". A side effect of SeKaori possibly.

Edit: Maya's response:
After my whole rant about shadow Maya, I'm interested in just how their dynamic would be, since it's possible both shadow maya and Sekai are following Akira all the time.

Like, do they keep giving eachother the glare, or they can't see eachother, or do they both can see, but keep pretending they can't see one another out of spite lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
After my whole rant about shadow Maya, I'm interested in just how their dynamic would be, since it's possible both shadow maya and Sekai are following Akira all the time.

Like, do they keep giving eachother the glare, or they can't see eachother, or do they both can see, but keep pretending they can't see one another out of spite lol
Well, in theory, the thing that is following Sensei which may look like Sekai and Maya, could be a shapeshifter, and possibly the Maya abomination that once served as the 4th member (3rd ignoring Chair) of the Untitled Maya group:

Frankly, with the White Dress Sekai having a messed up face, apparently:
That Maya face might be it's true face.

In other words: Perhaps it's some kind of Maya abomination pretending to be Sekai. Possibly out of boredom (this has been going on for seemingly millions of years). May also be the reason Sekai sometimes seems caring and other times concerning.

Or, I'm simply way off.

• Hey there
Reactions: Moonflare
Oct 1, 2023
Technically none of the USERs are on there. USER1, 3, and 4, aren't on the Wiki either (at least in the cast part). Pareidolia and HOPE aren't linked on the Wiki to the USERs or gods that they probably are. (Pareidolia's first appearance is listed as an Event from Chapter 3, even though it actually appeared back in Chapter 1. It just didn't go by Pareidolia until way later. HOPE also has basically nothing on it's page.)

It is a free resource though, and trying to be spoiler free, so it's understandable that not everything is on it. Especially the more complicated supernatural stuff. It's useful even if it's lacking.

Three?:

You have given ME something to think about.

It makes no sense to not include a character on a wiki just to avoid spoilers, every other piece of media updates their wiki to include all readily available information as they should.

I understand Lessons in love is not the same as any other piece of media, but it would still be inconsistent to include HOPE and PAREIDOLIA as main characters and not WIRES

"Users" are not treated as just "characters" and that might be the reason why PAREIDOLIA and HOPE are on the wiki - They are not THE Users

Imagine you are Bruce Wayne, you are also known by many as Batman.
Batman is a character while Bruce Wayne is THE user, even if both are the same person.

I knew coming here for answers was the right decision, I love learning new stuff. Maybe some day we will learn a big secret about the game in the future.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You have given ME something to think about.

It makes no sense to not include a character on a wiki just to avoid spoilers, every other piece of media updates their wiki to include all readily available information as they should.

I understand Lessons in love is not the same as any other piece of media, but it would still be inconsistent to include HOPE and PAREIDOLIA as main characters and not WIRES

"Users" are not treated as just "characters" and that might be the reason why PAREIDOLIA and HOPE are on the wiki - They are not THE Users

Imagine you are Bruce Wayne, you are also known by many as Batman.
Batman is a character while Bruce Wayne is THE user, even if both are the same person.

I knew coming here for answers was the right decision, I love learning new stuff. Maybe some day we will learn a big secret about the game in the future.
The wiki is fanmade though.
Including or not something in there is just the arbitrary decision of its moderators, and should have about the same authority as to myself, DeSkel or you editing one of its pages. Not a Selebus decision.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Someone latelty asked people here something like "what would you guys like to get solved from the story already".
Moonflare maybe?

In spirit with that, i wonder why there has never, as far as i remember, been a real discussion about Hope's silhuette.
Hope is the only god/entity we ever met in person and have an image of not only it's smile.

How much could even fit that silhuette?
Pretty sure it's not purple tentacle trying to take over the world, with those protrusions on the sides.
I guess those are ears, making the silhuette a face. I think the ears being vertically between the eye's and mouth fits too.
The whole thing just seems a bit broad. And maybe hope is wearing some kind of headwear?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
i wonder why there has never, as far as i remember, been a real discussion about Hope's silhuette.
Hope is the only god/entity we ever met in person and have an image of not only it's smile.

How much could even fit that silhuette?
Pretty sure it's not purple tentacle trying to take over the world, with those protrusions on the sides.
I guess those are ears, making the silhuette a face. I think the ears being vertically between the eye's and mouth fits too.
The whole thing just seems a bit broad. And maybe hope is wearing some kind of headwear?
I had always assumed it was a masturbation thing...
Nozomu was the lust god, as is HOPE, he fills the well, he fills Akira with "light" so he can inject that light into women (light is cum), cum is white, he's filled with cum - that's my theory.

Or maybe someone has a better idea?

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
I had always assumed it was a masturbation thing...
Nozomu was the lust god, as is HOPE, he fills the well, he fill Akira with "light" so he can inject that light into women (light is cum), cum is white, he's filled with cum - that's my theory.

Or maybe someone has a better idea?
"non est deus" - "you are not gods"

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
In theory: the pupil and Sana going in and out of possession could hint at Pareidolia not being as effective at possession as others.

Notably, after that Event:
Pareidolia shows up, introduces itself, and "helps" Sana in:
While she's seeing things and USER1 is seemingly Account Sharing:
Which may imply that something can hack into the stuff of other USERs/gods. Pareidolia seems like the prime suspect considering at least one Narrator fears it, and it's notably able to do what others can.
I agree that it's Pareidolia. I think the "license" stuff is someone who is not USER1 trying to log in to his account so they can appropriate his imagery, but the system is detecting that they are logging in from the same "IP address" used for another account (USER3 if we're right). Pareidolia starts talking as himself right after the license is "revoked" and he can't pretend to be USER1 anymore.

I haven't reviewed the relevant events, but my current assumption is that HOPE has little or no involvement in what's happening to Sana, it's all Pareidolia and he's pretending to be HOPE because of the (I assume genuine) connection between HOPE and Sara.

Something similar with account hijacking happened earlier in Chapter 1:
A "system message" talks about suspicious login attempts, and then "HOPE" overwrites it and starts talking. I think it's Pareidolia attempting to login to USER1's account and eventually succeeding. There's a lot of stuff here that I think is connected to Pareidolia: Sensei hearing a girl say something sex-related that she didn't say, Sensei's sentence being struck out and him saying something else instead, the right-side up HOPE smiley, and just the overall surreal imagery overlaid on a real scene.

Anyway, the what is "A" for thing:
And blindfold could imply that the white Rabbit, is related to The World Itself, who seems like natural opposition to HOPE and Yasu.

Sekai and Nozomu "together in death as they were in life" could imply these two entities are connected. Nozomu translating to Hope and Sekai to World. Both entities also seem Summer loving, and Angel using. HOPE seems to use white Angels and black Rabbits, so perhaps The World Itself uses black Angels and white Rabbits:
Vs
We're thinking along the same lines, but I wonder if the white rabbits and black angels both belong to Pareidolia, with him using them for Sekai's benefit. At the very least, Pareidolia and Sekai seem to be working very closely together:
  • The Sekai that appears in Sensei's mind (where Pareidolia also is) wants Sensei to do the same kind of things that Pareidolia wants
  • Kaori's Sekai organs are apparently connected to Pareidolia and he might be the one trying to wake SeKaori up
  • I think Pareidolia (with Himawari's help) was behind the Sekai restoration, probably as part of his plan to bring back Spring
  • Pareidolia and The World have been referenced together sometimes. Off the top of my head, John (assuming I'm right) warns against both in "Såsom i en Spegel", and Yasu talks about how The World is excited before the message concerning the death of Makoto's father, which includes the instruction "Remember to Smile"
There's an idea that I've been playing with, but I'm not sure yet if it stands up to any scrutiny. Is it possible that none of the Sekais we've seen (outside of memories/happy events) are real, and it's all just Pareidolia putting on a human mask?

Oct 1, 2023
Is it possible that none of the Sekais we've seen (outside of memories/happy events) are real, and it's all just Pareidolia putting on a human mask?
I believe none of them are real and I said this previously, but someone argued against it by saying that all Sekais are dressed differently, hinting at different versions of Sekai existing.

Be wary of the fact that gods don't know everything about the other gods

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
There's an idea that I've been playing with, but I'm not sure yet if it stands up to any scrutiny. Is it possible that none of the Sekais we've seen (outside of memories/happy events) are real, and it's all just Pareidolia putting on a human mask?
I don't think so, here's why: Pareidolia wants an infinite spring, yet there is an alternate power getting things ready for Fall. So something amid all of these Sekais has to be against Pareidolia. Allies in the sense of taking power back from Everything (HOPE) and Nothing (Wires), but ultimately adversaries in that for Fall to come, Spring has to end.

The rest is a ramble about how colors could help with that, feel free to skip if not interested in scraps of theories.
Basically, I think determining if green relates to Wires or not could turn out to be a huge deal, because it seemed to be related to Sekai's restoration. And I think green might be related to him, just as I think Wires might be Maya's god (and she's either lying about not knowing about him, or Maya Prime simply didn't remember this piece of information).

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes