DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ami redemption arc I couldn't be more proud of my baby :cry: :cry: :cry:
Now kiss with Chika to makeup! on the lips
Gotta say, Fuck redemption:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've waited long enough for Psycho Ami, it's time to start sodomizing.

Uta's an easy target:
Chika's another story. She's as delusional as she is willful, and probably someone that Ami wants to keep an eye on, since she sees her as perhaps the most obsessive. If I was Psycho Ami, she'd be the first I'd take out. Just saying.

Or Ami really is just trying to "fix" things into some kind of normalcy, which might lead to some Ami x Chika x Sensei fun. Chika seemed open to that, before the organ removal comment:
That "daughter" part makes things interesting, though.

I wonder how Chika will react to Ami calling Chinami's "papa", "Dad", and how Sensei will react to that reaction?

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
Ami’s apologizing?? That’s just beautiful… Just the first step of many she’ll need to take towards self improvement.

And yes Moonflare, I agree… I’m all for the Daughter Ami and Dad Akira stuff, so watching her call him ‘Dad’ in front of everyone else would make for some interesting reactions.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

Uta's an easy target:
Chika's another story. She's as delusional as she is willful, and probably someone that Ami wants to keep an eye on, since she sees her as perhaps the most obsessive. If I was Psycho Ami, she'd be the first I'd take out. Just saying.

Or Ami really is just trying to "fix" things into some kind of normalcy, which might lead to some Ami x Chika x Sensei fun. Chika seemed open to that, before the organ removal comment:

I wonder how Chika will react to Ami calling Chinami's "papa", "Dad", and how Sensei will react to that reaction?
I'm curious how most characters will react to Ami calling Akira "dad", I bet Nodoka has a nose bleed.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I've been thinking about the notebook in the room Sensei and Nao-chan find behind the mysterious door in "Flora" and want to throw out an idea. For reference:
As others have pointed out, this looks like a report on a scientific experiment or observation study. To me, though, it doesn't sound like it's describing the residents of Kumon-mi. The girls already have fine "senses of individuality" at the start of the game, most of them are aren't very ambitious (I guess some, but not all, are ambitious of Sensei's love), and most of them aren't aware of any impending tragedy (uncertain or otherwise).

As an alternative, could it be describing the gods/USERs? The trinity apparently were once aspects of a single entity, and have become more distinct over time; HOPE and Pareidolia are clearly ambitious, Wires maybe not so much; and the gods seem aware that something might be going wrong with the world/resets, e.g. the Wishing Well drying up.

I don't know who would be observing the gods or why, but it reminds me of how the Xoanon says Sensei isn't a protagonist or even a piece of the puzzle, and rhetorically asks who the gods themselves worship.

Two other random notes from this room:
The chart on the wall has the same symbols as the monoliths from Sekai's restoration, which apparently are a kind of eye chart used in Japan ( )
The renders of the room, but not the rest of the event, are labelled as "yg48z9d11frtd". Possibly a cipher of some sort, but I don't think any of the ones we've seen elsewhere in the game would have numbers.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

Uta's an easy target:

I think it's possible that either Wakana or Nodoka, or both, might see this new Ami as even more dangerous. Since they might very well interpret it as her being even more corrupted, and now playing people the correct way.

That might also be a spin on what Maya Prime warned us about, what we interpreted as Ami going Higurashi on people, and running around with a cleaver, might be something more subtle, as switching to properly manipulating them (she's certainly in a position to do so more than ever before given she's the sole reason Akira hasn't jumped off a bridge at the moment, and can now have him at her back by recognizing her as a daughter).

Is that what she's doing? I'm still hopeful that it isn't. Because I'm unsure that Akira ever gave her this level of care in any cycle before - things only seem to have gotten to this point because of how different this cycle is and for how long it's run. And thus, it's also very possible that this Ami simply is being given her first ever chance at real structured normalcy and can properly heal.

Edit: and if prince Ami has a conversation with Ayane joking about even letting her use her name for a daughter, I'm gonna explode.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes