ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
What's even more impressive is that he said he only types with two fingers. The longest visual novel has been typed out using only two fingers.
But isn't that just typing on the buttons that feed/water and electroshock his room of an infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Yup.

After reading through the ongoing conversation about Sekai, something's occurred to me.

We never experience her directly -- the way we have, say, Nikki, Noriko, and Maya in what seem to be actual flashbacks of past events. When she shows up, either she is a figment of his imagination/projection of his unconscious mind or she's a spirit/demon/ghost haunting him (depending on how you look at the events of the game).

Either way, that's not actually Sekai. The character we see is an expression of all of Akira's own incredibly complex, f)#)#ed up feelings about his brother's wife.

We have to assume (because the game gives us no reason not to) that she actually seduced him as a boy -- but even that could be a fantasy. We're so far inside of Akira's head, it's impossible to know. Any guesses we make could just be... pareidolia. :unsure:

ETA: Though... she did write some creepy-ass poetry, which Wakana, Otoha, and (apparently) Ami have all read. It's not just in Akira's head. So there's that.
Ami has read her poetry, and it might have fucked her up. Possibly it's even the reason that Sekai is in her head now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree that Akira's memories of Sekai are unreliable, though I think we do see genuine flashbacks of her in "Mother's Milk". They come from the library, which is supposed to be a catalog of human existence, so I don't think there's any reason for them to be fabricated.
It's interesting that he's been working on this second game seemingly in secret without any attempts to monetize it through his subscribestar. Is it possible this is Nothing is Beautiful?
Communism.
Nah, I don't think that's it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I'd like to set the record straight and let everyone know that I've sent MF my number at least four times and he hasn't once texted me, I do not have his phone number yet.
That doesn't necessarily have to be taken as a personal thing due to the fact that I communicate exclusively by raven.

And it sucks because whatever I send comes out the other end as "nevermore".

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
That doesn't necessarily have to be taken as a personal thing due to the fact that I communicate exclusively by raven.

And it sucks because whatever I send comes out the other end as "nevermore".
>Supposed goth chick
>Using Ravens as his only source of communication
>Flirtitious

Is this a ds reference?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Ohhhhhhh shit!

Count the number of events (it says there will be 20 of them), and count the red square along with it.

Usually when there’s something weird like that in the changelog, it means there’s a Happy Event to look forward to.

We very well may get our first glimpse at what a Springtime Happy Event looks like.

Sharing the inverted image getting inverted once more. Yup, Ami.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
>Flirtatious [...] Is this a ds reference?
There's a poem called The Raven, by Edgar Allan Poe. I haven't flirted once, that's on Philo.
This is actually cap. He literally sent me a discord message that just said "You're a bitch."
There's no one in this thread that'd believe I used that word. Maybe if you said "shrew", since Shakespeare.
Good news, everybody! My PhiloFlare Slashfic is gonna be longer than LiL, and I expect it to be ready to read in Spring 2112.
Goth girl got my back.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes