Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly this is kinda irritating. He will put in a bonus animation to increase subs but drops the ones that should be story based. I wonder if we will ever get more invites or headpats. Even though I don't like Nodoka, she should have had a dorm animation by now. Maybe they are just pushed back and not canceled.

Bah, I'm just annoyed with him because he said again that us who don't figure out the puzzles ourselves can F off. He can be such a dick. I wonder how many of his disciples look for guides or URM them? I know, I shouldn't give a shit, just ignore my ranting.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Honestly this is kinda irritating. He will put in a bonus animation to increase subs but drops the ones that should be story based. I wonder if we will ever get more invites or headpats. Even though I don't like Nodoka, she should have had a dorm animation by now. Maybe they are just pushed back and not canceled.

Bah, I'm just annoyed with him because he said again that us who don't figure out the puzzles ourselves can F off. He can be such a dick. I wonder how many of his disciples look for guides or URM them? I know, I shouldn't give a shit, just ignore my ranting.
Let's be honest -- the animations are minimal effort additions to the game that offer nothing but fanservice anyway. The character cards are on the main page, Koikatsu is on the site, you can create animations of equal quality if you need them that badly.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Let's be honest -- the animations are minimal effort additions to the game that offer nothing but fanservice anyway. The character cards are on the main page, Koikatsu is on the site, you can create animations of equal quality if you need them that badly.
Don't need them, just they were set up to happen as part of the story flow so I'm curious about later. Again, I am just annoyed with him right now, so wanted to vent about it.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
The fact that Selebus thinks his puzzles are not only a quality of his game - but that people that can't solve them don't deserve to play it - is such a meme that it speaks for itself.

shaDNfro

Dec 16, 2017
Is there any way to see "missed" scenes? I am currently missing 1 for Ami, 2 for Ayane, 1 for Futaba and 3 for Tsukasa...

Maybe a save, which can help`?

Dec 18, 2020
Even when Sensei mentions Yumi could rip off his dick, her hands are actually free, and if she's actually wanting to do that, then I'd think scratching him or gouging out an eye, kneeing him, etc, wouldn't be much of a difference. (Edit: or, you know, just punching him.)

I suppose another way to put it is that her heart wasn't in it from the start. Or at least, that seems to be what's implied.

Not like Nodoka would have known about any of this, or much about Yumi, beyond her bullying Futaba, in the first place.
Or, you know, she's just a teenager and she got freaked out because adult man, her teacher, assaulted her and her mind kind of short-circuited.

farzeen14

Jan 29, 2022
does anyone have saves until version 0.37.0? i lost them because of a faulty laptop issue and i couldnt take any backup for it.i would be very grateful

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes