alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wait... You expect people to use the forum's search function? Are you insane my good man?
Probably considering I was in the three threads for the latest Illusion games before this even existed and almost every other page had a question that had already been answered a million times before. But you know what, I'll take being insane for this game. It is far too good to ruin by helping those who haven't helped themselves first.

Reactions: Ankoku

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
I tried searching a few different strings and didn't see anything: how do you get the 'invite over' option for Makoto?

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019

You need to have seen Secret 2 and 4, Takoyaki and Recall.
Thanks I appreciate it!
I finally got it to trip last night (seems I didnt have Miku quite high enough yet to let the other pieces fall in to place)
Im enjoying the game but dang it feels like Im always missing one tiny pittle sliver of something to get to the next step and it takes eons :)

Reactions: DrFree

RelaxItsOk

Jun 28, 2020
Hi, I'm unable to trigger the main event: "there is nothing"
I've had a look through the forum and see people mentioning the "Trinity" happy events, however I triggered part 3 when the Halloween update came out, but cannot figure out how to trigger parts 1 & 2.
Just for reference I have played through the whole game without skipping any dialogue (except obvious repeatable) However, I do play at low volume.
I don't want to be given answers here, just a nudge in the right direction. As I'm getting pretty sick of prodding every option until something happens. Thanks

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hi, I'm unable to trigger the main event: "there is nothing"
I've had a look through the forum and see people mentioning the "Trinity" happy events, however I triggered part 3 when the Halloween update came out, but cannot figure out how to trigger parts 1 & 2.
Just for reference I have played through the whole game without skipping any dialogue (except obvious repeatable) However, I do play at low volume.
I don't want to be given answers here, just a nudge in the right direction. As I'm getting pretty sick of prodding every option until something happens. Thanks
Trinity 1 uses the same trigger as an older secret. One that people have a notoriously hard time finding.
Trinity 2 can only be triggered Sunday night.

Reactions: Ankoku

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
Well, if Maya once have romantic relationship with sensei and already have sex with sensei, probably in first sex scene with Maya, sensei will found out that she is no longer a virgin.

I cum come out with that theory because Maya said in beach event that some things are permanent and Ayane aren't back to virgin even after the first reset.

And one more thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: alex2011

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Let me see if I can grab you the whiteboard link some of the community members have been putting together. It’s a gigantic theory crafting board where people have been trying to connect the dots- and a lot of them have made some pretty substantial discoveries while many other things have yet to be discovered at all.
yes please... I want to go there and erase the entire thing and write "H̷͎͔̳̹̖͐͛̓é̶̡̡̢̜̜̲̼̹̳̖̬̭̝̟̯͙̔̉̽̏̅͋͜͠͝͠ ̶̢̛̣̠̫̹̥̀̑̉͊̀͌̅̑͗͝í̶̧̛̭̭͈͓͈͔̺̩̭̫̣͛̅̄̀̾̆s̴͖̻͓̲̦̤̑̈̊̄͋͆̍͑̒̕͜ ̷̧̣̥͓͎̩̈́̈́͐̓̃̇̄̉Ḿ̵̢͚̦̐̊a̵̢͙͇̺͐͝t̸̛̘̦̬̭̘̖̺͍̞͕̥͔̬̯̉͊͗̅̈́͐̆͂̆̈̏̒͐̄͝͝ͅh̷̛͔̘̩̝̪͖̾͆̾̃̈́̀̍͋̉e̴̞̻̦̼̩̪̗͕̳͚̩̠̙̔͑͝ͅw̸̟͇̠͖̱̯̺̦̺̥̘̎͊̊̒̆̋͌̈́͛͊͑́" on it

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Well, if Maya once have romantic relationship with sensei and already have sex with sensei, probably in first sex scene with Maya, sensei will found out that she is no longer a virgin.

I cum come out with that theory because Maya said in beach event that some things are permanent and Ayane aren't back to virgin even after the first reset.

And one more thing

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Is there a way to remove the mark? Also how would I save edit?
Probably. Can probably undo it with a console command. I think the variable is just a bolean (or treated as one since python doesn't discriminate with variables) called "cheater" or something. As for save editing, I use saveeditonline.com. Just find your save, throw it in there, and look for what you want to edit. Affection being [CHARACTER NAME]_love and lust being [NAME]_lust.

Porrosh

Jun 26, 2018
Struggling to figuring out where the system password for the computer is, looking through previous scenes but I cant really find it

RelaxItsOk

Jun 28, 2020
Trinity 1 uses the same trigger as an older secret. One that people have a notoriously hard time finding.
Trinity 2 can only be triggered Sunday night.
After finally triggering these happy scenes, can I ask what the inspiration is behind locking the story behind these puzzles? I don't mind using my brain but triggering trinity 1 seems to be a completely random requirement (which is fine if the story was not locked behind it) if it is in fact not random and is hinted at in the story, then I apologise. But for me it felt like a massive change in pace/direction the game has taken so far. Also the puzzle tag should be added in my opinion. Love your work Selebus, looking forward to a response.

Reactions: DrFree and alex2011

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
After finally triggering these happy scenes, can I ask what the inspiration is behind locking the story behind these puzzles? I don't mind using my brain but triggering trinity 1 seems to be a completely random requirement (which is fine if the story was not locked behind it) if it is in fact not random and is hinted at in the story, then I apologise. But for me it felt like a massive change in pace/direction the game has taken so far. Also the puzzle tag should be added in my opinion. Love your work Selebus, looking forward to a response.
The entire game revolves around those scenes. Nothing else could or would exist without them as they are the foundation of the world. Subtleties have been leaking into the main story since the very beginning but they're extremely easy to miss if you're not paying close attention or over-analyzing things.

There's a whiteboard of theory-crafting that community members put together but I'm having a hard time personally accessing it at this point because SVG files are stupid. The patron section of the Discord has a whole channel devoted to it as well.

The game is locked behind those things for a number of reasons. Some are meant to be near impossible to find, especially the ones closer to resets. Think of it like the game telling you to quit or to stop looking for answers as Maya's dorm board mentions.

The further you fall into this world, the less it wants you to be there.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to remove the mark? Also how would I save edit?
If you cheat in game, you have earned any consequences Selebus has in store for setting the cheater flag, that's why it's there. Consequences are part of the experience in this game. That said, the flag should be switchable with the console. I won't say how because I don't know, since I've never tripped the cheater flag in this game for fear of the consequences, and steering people down the wrong path is the absolute number one thing I try to avoid.

And one more thing
I don't think they went that far, but it is possible. She just seems like the type who would guard that until the right moment with her life if necessary. Just because they were doing some things sexual, which is still technically unconfirmed if they actually were, doesn't mean they went all the way.

You're right, the puzzle tag is needed unless these don't count by this site's definition.

The entire game revolves around those scenes. Nothing else could or would exist without them as they are the foundation of the world. Subtleties have been leaking into the main story since the very beginning but they're extremely easy to miss if you're not paying close attention or over-analyzing things.

There's a whiteboard of theory-crafting that community members put together but I'm having a hard time personally accessing it at this point because SVG files are stupid. The patron section of the Discord has a whole channel devoted to it as well.

The game is locked behind those things for a number of reasons. Some are meant to be near impossible to find, especially the ones closer to resets. Think of it like the game telling you to quit or to stop looking for answers as Maya's dorm board mentions.

And the more some of us want to be, you know, the whole denial making desire stronger thing.

RelaxItsOk

Jun 28, 2020

Thanks for the detailed response. I guess what you are saying is this game isn't for everyone and I do respect the confidence in gatekeeping your work for those that only want to go full-send. Which is absolutely fine as long as you can complete the game start to end without any external sources. Which I am assuming you can, I just don't always take everything on the nose. Even adding the puzzle tag might be far too obscure, as people this deep into the game won't be checking the tags every update.
Anyway, I love the game just thought it was a bit of a shame I had'to look for external help despite not being ignorant to the dialogue. I could be the only person with this issue though.

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
I'm really, really stuck. I've checked the walktrhough and searched the thread and can't get What's Done is Done to trigger on Saturdays. As far as I can tell I have every character leveled up to their max (according to the walkthrough in the first post anyway)...

The only available thing I have to do is Schadenfreude, which I've been putting off since it appears you DON'T want to do that before What's Done is Done.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes