alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
These ones aren't part of a special update so they aren't MISSABLE-missable. You can get them whenever as long as you meet the requirements.
I see, good to know, though I probably will treat them as missable and prioritize grinding lust to keep up the habit for the next missable ones.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ami doesn't always stay at home, she does have dorm 5 as well. Her invites might be limited to nights where she is known to go to the dorm.
Yeah, I know that, but its so confusing when when you invite her to "hang out" with the your phone, you hang out in your house.
In one she is in her bed playing with her switch, and in the other they are basically cuddling in the couch watching some movie.

Also, thats essentially her house (arguably more than Sensei's, since it seems thats where she lived with her parents. I would like some backstory to that some day)
Oh, maybe we will get that from this first invite home event? That would be sweet.

Silveroz

Jan 27, 2019
Just wanted to share the breakdown for the content to come over the next four updates.

0.12.0 Part 1 is still on schedule to release on 1/1. It's mostly quality-of-life improvements and revisions/changes for older content, but there are still 2 New Lust Events for anyone who'd like to download the update anyway.

Additionally, as the far right column says, I'll be taking my first ever break from 2/15 to 3/1. A lot of people have been expressing concern for me and, despite my addiction to making this game as good as I can, I've decided that taking a short breather will be beneficial to the overall product. I went a whole year without one, though, so thanks for sticking with me!

This means that there will only be one update in March as opposed to two, but the one that releases on 3/15 will have another brand new dorm in it!

View attachment 962384
I would literally love if you could implement everything in this picture by summer, more and more xD
This is my favourite vn so far, the winner of 2020 :)

Silveroz

Jan 27, 2019
It is possible to not miss any at all. Click the name in the quote below to jump to a post with an event guide that lists the triggers for all the events. I suggest keeping many saves to make sure you can go back if you do accidentally miss something.

However, keep in mind that events do actually change based on your decisions even if you haven't missed any. Doing multiple runs where you miss different events on purpose may be a thing worth considering. If you're past the Christmas event and got the Ayane lust event during the beach event, you can read my post 4 posts above yours to see some spoiler-y changes if you do miss that event.
Thanks a lot, i will be sure to check in here when i will replay the game :)
You made my day :)

Reactions: Ankoku and alex2011

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
I don't like the whole "This is a simulation and one or more characters know about it" thing. It was fine in DDLC because I wasn't playing that game to jerk off. This game however, it's a problem because I'm playing it to jerk off
You know, maybe it's because I never played DDLC and the comparison is actually super accurate, but I cringe a bit every time that comparison is made. Personally, when I read the opening dialogue, I immediately went "Oh, so it's aiming at the same style as Cross Channel and stuff. Cool".

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You know, maybe it's because I never played DDLC and the comparison is actually super accurate, but I cringe a bit every time that comparison is made. Personally, when I read the opening dialogue, I immediately went "Oh, so it's aiming at the same style as Cross Channel and stuff. Cool".
First time I ever heard of this, so thanks for the recommendation. But understand that they only reference it because its the most mainstream and known product to make a comparison to.
DDLC is free, relatively shocking and it became so popular that is plagued with memes, to the point you don't even need to know its a DDLC meme, you just need to see the meme of the hanged girl, or monika.
Ofc there will be comparisons.

Reactions: alex2011 and Ankoku

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Cross Channel is one of my favorite games and Taichi was definitely a big influence on how I approached Sensei!

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Futaba, on the other hand, isn't all that appealing physically, ...
Perhaps next time when the big event happens, there could be terrible accident, and her total mass could get split in hot identical twins? Sounds perfectly plausible to me, with the world being as unusual as it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

ericv

Jun 8, 2018
I've spent an hour spamming every name in the game at the stupid console. I get wanting to be challenging but not having a failsafe to prevent being stuck for more than an hour isnt... enjoyable.

I'm even donating to this game and googled everywhere but lessons in love is far more common than you'd think.

Someone break the rules and pm me the user name please

Edit... to all who need it, make sure you use all caps when spamming every name you've come across, and before you waste the screenshot is is NOT the long hexadecimal name or anything worth that much effort

Edit2: nevermind. im stuck here, its not fun to guess which string of text will be used

Last edited:

sanserif

Nov 21, 2020
You know, from time to time I've had ideas for games but I've mostly brushed them off because I didn't know whether people playing adult games would be interested in these kinds of complex characterizations, or serious and dark topics, or deliberately "unlikeable" protagonists to this degree. This game and the enthusiasm that its been able to muster make me wonder whether some of my ideas weren't so ridiculous after all. I mean I still probably won't go through with it because jeez, it seems like so much work, but it helps me not immediately put a stop to things when I start brainstorming. So I'd like to take the time to thank Selebus and all the fans here for that.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm still thinking more along the lines of DDLC story wise because of how bad the situation is getting and how quickly. However, I do see some of Taichi in player Sensei, as Selebus pointed out.

If that's wrong I don't want to be right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly, there is absolutely no way his actions can be justified. He is a bad homie and probably was before we even got to Cafe Mocha and the warnings, we just got to see it in full force at the beach. Of course, considering what he did to Yumi, betraying Rin by simply ignoring the promise is probably not the worst he was capable of. He could have gone full Netori and pounded Chika for the first time right in front of Rin until she screamed his name in ecstasy and how he is so much better than anyone else could ever be. From a release perspective, that would put this right into Netori territory and would be a VERY bad idea based on the hatred of NTR. However, that also comes with rape since she still isn't ready as of 0.11.0 to go that far willingly.

Perhaps next time when the big event happens, there could be terrible accident, and her total mass could get split in hot identical twins? Sounds perfectly plausible to me, with the world being as unusual as it is.
From a development perspective, that means making a completely new character card for her, which can take time and effort to get right, so it is unlikely. I'm also not sure of any changes to physical form being part of the resets, they seem to only affect events that have already happened within a certain window of opportunity, which means she wouldn't change physically, only mentally in that she would forget everything that has happened after the point the world is reset to.

People can hate on Futaba all they want, but in the end she's filling an archetype that is absolutely neglected in VNs. LiL is not about perfection. Anyone that played this game further than 0.3.0 content and can use their brains will see that.
Who said anything about hating on Futaba, personal preference isn't hate. I've played all the way and I never said LiL was perfect, perfection is impossible with humans or anything we create, that's part of our humanity. The archetype gets neglected because there aren't that many people who find it appealing and most developers stay away from anything that will lose or fail to attract players instead of following their vision exactly as they see it, potential turn offs and all. I personally am one of those who do not, but as I said earlier, Futaba is an exception not because of the archetype, but because of who she is inside. She is a deeply compassionate and caring girl with some confidence issues exacerbated by a certain black haired girl who loves to hate on the main character, though I am starting to see evidence that this exacerbation from Yumi might be a misplaced attempt to get Futaba to stand up for herself for once. If it is, I applaud Yumi for the attempt, but her methods need A LOT of work. It's one of the things starting to redeem Yumi for me, so I guess I have Futaba to thank for that.

I've spent an hour spamming every name in the game at the stupid console. I get wanting to be challenging but not having a failsafe to prevent being stuck for more than an hour isnt... enjoyable.

I'm even donating to this game and googled everywhere but lessons in love is far more common than you'd think.

Someone break the rules and pm me the user name please

Edit... to all who need it, make sure you use all caps when spamming every name you've come across, and before you waste the screenshot is is NOT the long hexadecimal name or anything worth that much effort

Edit2: nevermind. im stuck here, its not fun to guess which string of text will be used
There is no rule against helping, we just tend to let the player make the discovery themselves because it is part of the experience. Everything in every puzzle has been stated in previous events.

You know, from time to time I've had ideas for games but I've mostly brushed them off because I didn't know whether people playing adult games would be interested in these kinds of complex characterizations, or serious and dark topics, or deliberately "unlikeable" protagonists to this degree. This game and the enthusiasm that its been able to muster make me wonder whether some of my ideas weren't so ridiculous after all. I mean I still probably won't go through with it because jeez, it seems like so much work, but it helps me not immediately put a stop to things when I start brainstorming. So I'd like to take the time to thank Selebus and all the fans here for that.
It isn't so much the ideas, but how Selebus implemented them that makes this game so good. That said, I would advise you to try making your ideas into a reality. If the writing is there, people will like it, possibly enough to rival this game. I'd be happy to try them if you make them. I'm always looking for something new.

Reactions: anon670-1

sour candy

Oct 23, 2018
i save for every choice i make in any renpy game. i did it in this one and it... doesn't let me lol
i can (and will) just mess around with persistent to see the missing scenes and all
my god i love this game

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes