alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This seems like a really unhelpful thing to tell someone when they say they've been stuck at something for over an hour. It's closer to scolding than an actual piece of advice.
That's the point, I'm not going to spoon feed answers, but I will point them in the right direction assuming my requirements to receive help are met. In this case, they have been, so I pointed him toward older events, where all the answers lie. All he needs to do is use the replay feature Selebus worked so hard on to get the answers he seeks.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
That's the point, I'm not going to spoon feed answers, but I will point them in the right direction assuming my requirements to receive help are met. In this case, they have been, so I pointed him toward older events, where all the answers lie. All he needs to do is use the replay feature Selebus worked so hard on to get the answers he seeks.
Your point is to be unhelpful?

There's a world of difference between spoon feeding someone answers and saying the answers lie somewhere in the game. Given the tens of hours of content that the game has, "just re-read all the old events" is a big ask.

Honestly, if I was stuck and feeling frustrated, your reply would be significantly worse than no reply.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Your point is to be unhelpful?

There's a world of difference between spoon feeding someone answers and saying the answers lie somewhere in the game. Given the tens of hours of content that the game has, "just re-read all the old events" is a big ask.

Honestly, if I was stuck and feeling frustrated, your reply would be significantly worse than no reply.
Read my reply again, my point is to give them a push in the right direction without giving them the answer. If they want the answer, they should find it in the game as intended. I specifically said "in previous events," which should be an automatic red flag to use the new replay function. Replaying old events doesn't take as long as seeing them the first time anymore now that we don't have to actually go through the entire story from a save point to see them, the replay function goes right into each event. Remember, the total game time has to factor in the time it takes to fulfill prerequisites and solve puzzles, which you don't have to do again once you see it the first time because there is no prerequisite for replaying scenes that have been unlocked in the replay function. The only time you might have to do a puzzle in the replay function is if you replay an event that has one like the one he's stuck on. The replay function does include the puzzle in those events. There's also the issue that this specific user is stuck on a puzzle contained in an update not available to the public officially for a bit over a day, which means I was hesitant to answer at all and, in doing so, I broke my first condition for assistance. Granted I forgot for a moment that I set those conditions, I should probably take my own advice about this game and write those down so they are visible when I'm here and I don't end up breaking my conditions again.

Last edited:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I've spent an hour spamming every name in the game at the stupid console. I get wanting to be challenging but not having a failsafe to prevent being stuck for more than an hour isnt... enjoyable.

I'm even donating to this game and googled everywhere but lessons in love is far more common than you'd think.

Someone break the rules and pm me the user name please

Edit... to all who need it, make sure you use all caps when spamming every name you've come across, and before you waste the screenshot is is NOT the long hexadecimal name or anything worth that much effort

Edit2: nevermind. im stuck here, its not fun to guess which string of text will be used
There is another user mentioned accessing terminals in one of the events. Sadly, I forget which event they access the terminal in, but I believe they're mentioned in Trinity part 1. Also, all caps is a good idea.

Reactions: DrFree and alex2011

Rapupu

May 16, 2019
Great game, but since I couldn't find anyone who'd posted it already, I figured I'd transcribe the poem that shows up with Futaba when you wake her up from her fevered sleep after the beach event

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the poem "A Divine Image" by William Blake, whose iconoclastic views on religion are well-noted, and make sense for this game.

and the rotated hex code is 64 6f 65 73 20 69 74 20 65 76 65 6E 20 6d 61 6b 65 20 61 20 73 6f 75 6e 64 3f "does it even make a sound?" which I've neglected to check if anyone else posted – whoops.

I was surprised to see this, as it's very fitting for the game. Overall, I'm actually kinda upset that the dating sim part of the game is much less interesting than the surprisingly good writing. The grind does elevate the messages in the writing, and the metanarrative and callouts are well-done, but it's upsetting that it's written well-enough that I find the sexual relationships in the game with just about every main girl to be incredibly disturbing. If nothing else it's very effective at demonizing student-teacher relationships, intentional or not.
This is, of course, meant as a compliment. Maya is by far the most relatable character in this game because of her disdain and disgust for the teacher.

I hope we will get to fuck her to death over and over and over again additional content with her soon.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Great game, but since I couldn't find anyone who'd posted it already, I figured I'd transcribe the poem that shows up with Futaba when you wake her up from her fevered sleep after the beach event

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the poem "A Divine Image" by William Blake, whose iconoclastic views on religion are well-noted, and make sense for this game.

and the rotated hex code is 64 6f 65 73 20 69 74 20 65 76 65 6E 20 6d 61 6b 65 20 61 20 73 6f 75 6e 64 3f "does it even make a sound?" which I've neglected to check if anyone else posted – whoops.

I was surprised to see this, as it's very fitting for the game. Overall, I'm actually kinda upset that the dating sim part of the game is much less interesting than the surprisingly good writing. The grind does elevate the messages in the writing, and the metanarrative and callouts is well-done, but it's upsetting that it's written well-enough that I find the sexual relationships in the game with just about every main girl to be incredibly disturbing. If nothing else it's very effective at demonizing student-teacher relationships, intentional or not.
This is, of course, meant as a compliment. Maya is by far the most relatable character in this game because of her disdain and disgust for the teacher.

I hope we will get to fuck her to death over and over and over again additional content with her soon.
Yep, it is doing exactly as intended and it does it well. Nice work on the poem and hex, I thought I recognized that somewhere. A certain developer seems to have done his research, either for the game or just as recreation.

I had your back on the most recent content vote, homie. I am sorry to report that we came in last.
Oof, I didn't look to see how exactly it turned out, only at who came out with a win. I am excited for the winner because it means more for my favorite girl, but I feel for ya. Maya needs some love, too. Rest assured that, as long as Selebus is on the case, she'll get it. (y)

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Coming soon to a video game near you:

0.12.0 Part 1 improves over 200 images from the beginning of the game that I was not happy with, revises some text for animations to improve continuity, adds Winter outfits to Invite Over animations, and features 2 new lust events.

View attachment 964263
I guess playing two updates' content at once won't hurt right?

Time for a new re-run...

= w=ll

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Coming soon to a video game near you:

0.12.0 Part 1 improves over 200 images from the beginning of the game that I was not happy with, revises some text for animations to improve continuity, adds Winter outfits to Invite Over animations, and features 2 new lust events.

View attachment 964263
improves over 200 images from the beginning of the game that I was not happy with
Ah, yes, finally a reason to restart I can't somehow subconsciously ignore. Those new events are going to have to wait this time around, I WILL restart from the beginning and be a good homie this time through my own effort and not somebody else's.

I guess playing two updates' content at once won't hurt right?
= w=ll
Nope, not at all. It'll take longer, obviously, but it would be so worth it.

Fuck Kirin's so cute :)
She's freaking adorable in that pic, same with the look Karin is throwing her way. Kind of makes you forget how mischievous she can be when she wants something.

Dexan

Jul 28, 2020
Damn. Just wanna say I am loving this game. The creator of this deserves TO HAVE HIS ORGANS RIPPED OUT
praise for the writing and atmosphere of this game.

Something about it just makes me so H̸̙̲̹͎̫̾̓ą̴̳̋̌͆̐̇̾̃̓͝͝p̴̘̲̯͙̓͗̄͆̾͒̀̽̐̕͝p̵̫̠͈̤̼̪̼͓̂͌̆̈́̾̄̄̇̊̚̚̚͝͝y̴̶̜͚͈͎͎͚͇͈̝̋̄̔̓̏̒̅̎̀̎̆̈́̈́́͒̀͝

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes