alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just noticed this. I saved it thinking it should've been "involved with* someone new" but I also accidentally saw a future new character.
I saw Io in the mall in the event with Ami, but I totally missed this. Must've been because there was an even larger source of pink hair in front of me.
That girl's ability to hide in plain sight scares me considering, assuming I am involved with her at the time in a romantic manner, she could catch me two timing and I would never even know until she confronts me about it. I seriously didn't see her until just now, when you brought her up. At least she isn't Ayane or Ami, that could get so much worse considering their personalities, but she could be the impulsive and confrontational type that acts as soon as they see their lover with another woman.

Lessons in Love 0.12.0 Part 1 (QOL UPDATE) ~ Patreon Release

Win:

Mega

Android:

Mega

MAC:

Mega

have fun
Not even a day and it gets leaked, I think we might be close to setting records here.

I can't install the android version :<
It is recommended to use Joiplay on the Windows version instead of installing it through Android itself. The size of the game can cause issues as can the fact that it isn't from a "trusted" source.

So... I guess this is it for me. I've managed to royally softlock myself.
I don't think you're allowed to do that...

But in the rare case it is possible, someone please tell me! :)
Nope, I spun the damn thing over 100 times when I first ran it on patron only release day one, it forces you to hard spin by repeating the same line. That would have been epic if HOPE-Sama or something else intervened or Maya just gave in after so many spins. Even she has to run out of patience and/or willpower eventually.

You realize I can just change the links, right? Lmao
Don't worry about us, if you feel the need to do it, go ahead. I'm only half kidding on this one, it is your game and your decision. It's not like this site wouldn't get it free in a month by your or an uploader's hand anyway. Meanwhile, I'll be downloading from the links directly on SubscribeStar, should be down before any change. EDIT: You might need to change the links anyway, getting an automatic 'wrong password' on your Racaty link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankoku

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I can think of so many possible happy events after doing anal.
"SODOMY. FILTH. SINNER"
The angels will have a field trip .
As long as it ain't S C A T or *shiver* F...Futa...! (Although Rin might want that as a wet dream or something) and we'll get along just fine

Also, when's the actual public release since the leak's definitely out now?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
As long as it ain't S C A T or *shiver* F...Futa...! (Although Rin might want that as a wet dream or something) and we'll get along just fine

I assume its always every 15 days? So, the QoL release (v0.12.0) was released in patreon, and at the same time, the Crhistmas Special (v0.11.0) was released for the public?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

(Although Rin might want that as a wet dream or something)
I could see it.

I assume its always every 15 days? So, the QoL release (v0.12.0) was released in patreon, and at the same time, the Crhistmas Special (v0.11.0) was released for the public?
Give or take a few hours to a day depending on issues and the speed of leaks like the 0.12.0 one that happened not that long after it went live for patrons. Also, huge versions like 0.11.0 are released in one upload, so those months only get a single release.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Lessons in Love [v0.12.0 Part1] [Selebus] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.85 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.83 GB

Compressed PC Size: 862.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 846.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Can't wait to play this in an update or 2, it looks like a lot of good works been put into it :)
Eh why wait? Let me tell you, there are hours and hours of content here.
Apparently, over 3 Harry Potter books already.
Give it a try now. A compressed version is even available.
Just so you know, the "animated scenes" are in the repeatable events, not in the gallery.
There is a walkthrough and a wiki dedicated to help lost players, too.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
Eh why wait? Let mw tell you, there is hours and hours of content here.
Give it a try now. A conpressed versionis even available.
Just so you know, the "animated scenes" are in the repeatable events, not in the gallery.
There is a walkthrough anda wiki dedicated to help lost players, too.
Oki doki!
I was gonna wait as I love the look of the game so I wanted to try it when it was nearly done, but ig playing it now won't hurt, I've been looking forward to it for a while :)

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Eh why wait? Let mw tell you, there is hours and hours of content here.
Give it a try now. A conpressed versionis even available.
There is a walkthrough anda wiki dedicated to help lost players, too.
This game is already longer than the entire Lord of the Rings series (Counting The Hobbit) by 10k words as of 1/2/21

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Oki doki!
I was gonna wait as I love the look of the game so I wanted to try it when it was nearly done, but ig playing it now won't hurt, I've been looking forward to it for a while :)
Hope you like it! The game will be going on for several years so starting now will prevent you from playing a huuuuge game of catch-up in the future.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
This game is already longer than the entire Lord of the Rings series (Counting The Hobbit) by 10k words as of 1/2/21
So I've been doing some writing, and I occasionally look at the word count (big error). I always think "oh I've written loads, go me", then it's like 1500 words.

There is certainly something to be said about your writing (in a good way) that if I was to guess at the number of words I would not in a million years think it was over 300k. I don't feel like I've re-read LoTR.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
So I've been doing some writing, and I occasionally look at the word count (big error). I always think "oh I've written loads, go me", then it's like 1500 words.

There is certainly something to be said about your writing (in a good way) that if I was to guess at the number of words I would not in a million years think it was over 300k. I don't feel like I've re-read LoTR.
I was surprised too! It’s just under 600k now and that’s fucking crazy to me. Kind of intimidated by what the final count will be when the game is done

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes