Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Ok so I apparently was a bad friend to rin...honestly it was so long ago I forgot about it. Chika was legit one of my fav girls so i just did a lot of her stuff first.... I am locked out of rin's last scene now...anyone have a save I could please have that is sometime after the beach. I'm on .10 just finding it out and it's soul crushing to realize after I did it like 14 updates ago.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Ankoku and alex2011

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Ok so I apparently was a bad friend to rin...honestly it was so long ago I forgot about it. Chika was legit one of my fav girls so i just did a lot of her stuff first.... I am locked out of rin's last scene now...anyone have a save I could please have that is sometime after the beach. I'm on .10 just finding it out and it's soul crushing to realize after I did it like 14 updates ago.

Thanks in advance.
As a fellow Bad Homie™, welcome to the flock!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oki doki!
I was gonna wait as I love the look of the game so I wanted to try it when it was nearly done, but ig playing it now won't hurt, I've been looking forward to it for a while :)
You'd be waiting a long time, this game is going to take at least two years, I'd say, given the plans Selebus has for it. We're possibly not even at 5% complete yet according to him.

This game is already longer than the entire Lord of the Rings series (Counting The Hobbit) by 10k words as of 1/2/21
Holy crap, that's crazy. That makes me even more excited for this game. I've been planning out my restart for 0.12.0 part 2 and I think I'll play with a stopwatch running to get us a proper time count.

ok how the hell do i get out of hare? -.-"
What seems to be the issue? All I see is an attached save.

It's certainly a niche plot, but with luck Selebus could get a cult following :love:
He already has one, and if any of my joking comments about HOPE-Sama were to be taken seriously, literally.

Ok so I apparently was a bad friend to rin...honestly it was so long ago I forgot about it. I am locked out of rin's last scene now...anyone have a save I could please have that is sometime after the beach. I'm on .10 just finding it out and it's soul crushing to realize it just now.

Thanks in advance.
I know, I'm still dealing with the guilt and we're at least 4 to 5 updates passed it. As far as a save, there is one way back around the time of that update in the thread. I'd link it, but I don't know which. Ankoku can probably help in that regard. I would actually suggest taking the L as a consequence and continuing as a bad homie or doing a proper restart, though. Consequences are part of the experience in this game, a part that really hits you where it hurts, so be prepared because this won't be the last time. Welcome to the brotherhood of bad homies.

Reactions: Ankoku

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017

Thanks in advance.
cheat menu, weekend mornings, computer, goodhomie

Reactions: DrFree and Ankoku

Maldonny

Sep 30, 2020
When trying to install the new Android version (0.12), I am getting the error below. This does not happen with previous versions. has anyone else had a similar problem?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RelaxItsOk

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
cheat menu, weekend mornings, computer, goodhomie
The cheat menu does come with potential future consequences that could be far worse than just staying a bad homie. The save is marked as a cheater save in the code if the computer cheats are used. Some people may not see this as worth the risk. Knowing what Selebus is capable of, I tend to agree that it is not. Simply using that one code could give us a VERY bad time, or maybe it will be a 'HAPPY' time instead. (I capitalized 'happy' to signify that it would run the risk of being FAR worse than any 'happy' scene we have encountered so far.)

When trying to install the new Android version (0.12), I am getting the error below. This does not happen with previous versions. has anyone else had a similar problem?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+1

1st time having this issue too. Tried everything on my end.
It is suggested that you use Joiplay and the Windows version instead. Android can be a real pain with games this size or that don't come from a "trusted source" as it calls places like the Play Store.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maldonny and Ankoku

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Personally I'd like to keep a cheat save to see what's in store but I'm a little afraid this game is going to lay a trap for people with multiple saves.

NOTHING IS SACRED
With Selebus as the developer...he'll probably think of something. *Boards up windows and prepares for the LiL cheater apocalypse by hiding in a corner in the fetal position whimpering like a hurt puppy.* :p

Reactions: Ankoku

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Want to urge all Android users to download a PC emulator like JOIPlay and run the PC version of the game on their phone sooner rather than later. Some models of phones have a hard time parsing RenPy apps over 2GB and the larger the game gets, the more likely you are to run into this issue.

Saves are backwards compatible so if you’re worried about losing your progress, that won’t be an issue.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I cannot trigger As Loud As a Whisper Can Be. I have got all the girls' numbers up, it is past day 214, but I can't seem to get it to trigger for anything. All main events before this event have been played including Kadrillionbilliontrillion.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I cannot trigger As Loud As a Whisper Can Be. I have got all the girls' numbers up, it is past day 214, but I can't seem to get it to trigger for anything. All main events before this event have been played including Kadrillionbilliontrillion.
  • Day 214 or later
  • Seen " "
  • Seen " "
  • Seen " "
  • Seen " "
  • Seen " "
  • Monday

There are more than just main events involved in unlocking this one, most of the events needed are character events for specific characters. It also only triggers on one specific day of the week.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
  • Day 214 or later
  • Seen " "
  • Seen " "
  • Seen " "
  • Seen " "
  • Seen " "
  • Monday

There are more than just main events involved in unlocking this one, most of the events needed are character events for specific characters. It also only triggers on one specific day of the week.
I didn't realize all of those had to occur before triggering the event. I was missing the Maki Miyamura's Mom-Mode Mission. I completed it and two days later (Monday) the event triggered. Now I have a better understanding of how the Lessons in Love document works and what the notations mean.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018

Thanks in advance.
I do indeed. Click my name in the quote below to jump to a post with a save that starts right at the Halloween event from 0.10.0, is a good homie, and is set up to get every event possible. I think the only grindable thing added since that update has been Kirin's lust stat, and there are no payoffs to that stat yet.
If it's red and crossed out, and you don't have a save prior to that, I'm afraid there isn't. However, if you do everything prior to the Halloween event, you can have my save that starts right at the event and has that (and everything else) done. You can just watch it in scene replay with the save if you really don't wanna restart.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I didn't realize all of those had to occur before triggering the event. I was missing the Maki Miyamura's Mom-Mode Mission. I completed it and two days later (Monday) the event triggered. Now I have a better understanding of how the Lessons in Love document works and what the notations mean.
Yep, pulled the info straight from the wiki, all red text lines are links to the specific wiki page on that event. The wiki is a little messy as far as links, but it works when you know how to get to a specific page.

Hecatoncheyr

Jul 22, 2017
I really enjoy the writing in this game, but there needs to be at least a 15% (150%) increase in frisky/lewd content, as there's little/no lewd content for some characters despite having actual mountains of dialogue and interaction across multiple updates.

I'm just saying, it's really really dry over here on Team Yumi/Team Maya, like the desert.

"For many days we have wandered the sands,
Far athwart dry river bed, dune, and crag,
Marching faithfully through the windswept strands,
Our feet covered little by tattered rag,

From long hot days under the searing sun,
And long cold nights under the ashen moon,
We had a thirst that could not be outrun,
One that could not be quenched in a monsoon,

But there was not wrist nor ankle in sight,
No Yumi or Maya to give a surprise,
No bobs or vagene to make things alright,
Before we meet our untimely demise."

This is probably one of the worst things I've written. lol. I hope this will be just as painful to the rest of you, as every update has been for Team Yumi/Team Maya.

Special mentions to Team Sana/Team Miku who also live in pain. RIP

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
You'd be waiting a long time, this game is going to take at least two years, I'd say, given the plans Selebus has for it. We're possibly not even at 5% complete yet according to him.

Holy crap, that's crazy. That makes me even more excited for this game. I've been planning out my restart for 0.12.0 part 2 and I think I'll play with a stopwatch running to get us a proper time count.

What seems to be the issue? All I see is an attached save.

He already has one, and if any of my joking comments about HOPE-Sama were to be taken seriously, literally.

I know, I'm still dealing with the guilt and we're at least 4 to 5 updates passed it. As far as a save, there is one way back around the time of that update in the thread. I'd link it, but I don't know which. Ankoku can probably help in that regard. I would actually suggest taking the L as a consequence and continuing as a bad homie or doing a proper restart, though. Consequences are part of the experience in this game, a part that really hits you where it hurts, so be prepared because this won't be the last time. Welcome to the brotherhood of bad homies.

open the save and see.. im stuck in a happy event (or what it is) and i cant get out of it

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how to progress the Main Story? I only have two more to go but I can't get them. It's There is Nothing and Changing of Season. Also, I haven't unlocked Chika Baby it's Cold Outside, Makoto Semblance of a Soul, Futaba Selfless and the last Happy event.

Reactions: ecoli
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes