Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Use Joiplay with the Windows version, mobile devices get VERY fussy when installing large apps.

Sound is an extremely important aspect of the game even without the port number being exclusive to it. Your comment is the third, and I doubt the last, and Selebus has said no every time. Yeah, that audio loop started to drive me a little bit batty after the fourth or fifth hour trying to solve the puzzle. Or was it four or five? Maybe less, maybe more? I lost track after the 100th time it looped. I at least know it lasted long enough for that. I wanted to throw my computer across the room to shut it up by the end, but I managed after a little code snooping. What can I say, I'm stubborn as hell. Literally the only times I have ever conceded on something were times when there was nothing I could do to achieve my goal and I will get it done by any means necessary, even cheating methods. This is why I refuse to take an L on any girl in any event in this entire game, I WILL get a perfect run no matter what Selebus throws at me. For the girls, for this glorious game, and most importantly, FOR IRELAND! (Those of you who have played will get the reference, one of my new favorite quotes is in the exchange those last two words are found in).
NO! NOT FOR IRELAND!
WHY?!

• Haha
Reactions: DrFree and alex2011

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
This is why I refuse to take an L on any girl in any event in this entire game, I WILL get a perfect run no matter what Selebus throws at me. For the girls, for this glorious game, and most importantly, FOR IRELAND!
ITS OUR DESTINY

Seriously though, the way I understand the "planned routes map" you HAVE to go through the "dark route" before getting to the "true route"
And THEN we will get the optional purity routes where we focus on one girl and making her happy. At least this is how I understood the explanation. Could be wrong.
Dark route aside, I am convinced that the "true route" will also be bitter-sweet at most.
Hell, I am pretty afraid of the purity routes having an ending of "and were HAPPY forever after" which is a really scary implication in this setting.
And I am also sure even the "true route" won't be harem at all. Which is weird, because the threesomes were confirmed by Selebus, but I just can't shake off that feel.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
check the main girls events and the side girls events. They have to be all completed or crossed out. I've never heard of it being glitched there.
you're missing the point, i'm in the same boat, just those events left, but can't move on, weeks have gone by in game and they're not triggering

Wolfyna

Jan 24, 2018
That's the thing. I don't have any more events but those to do. So I'm not sure what to do to progress. Is it possible it's glitched?
I had the same problem as you, turns out I was missing an ami lust eent "Walking on air" I recomend looking through the girls profiles and see if you have 12/12 (for yumi as an example) for everyone except fors futaba and chika and also if it says (MISSED)

Reactions: alex2011 and DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
BTW, is the LiL discord patreon-only? I can't comment...
Pretty sure its public, with a few channels patreon exclusive.
However, normally in big discord servers you need to do something like posting in x channel, or clicking on an emoticon, or something that serves as a sort of verification of you not being a bot, I guess.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ITS OUR DESTINY

Seriously though, the way I understand the "planned routes map" you HAVE to go through the "dark route" before getting to the "true route"
And THEN we will get the optional purity routes where we focus on one girl and making her happy. At least this is how I understood the explanation. Could be wrong.
Dark route aside, I am convinced that the "true route" will also be bitter-sweet at most.
Hell, I am pretty afraid of the purity routes having an ending of "and were HAPPY forever after" which is a really scary implication in this setting.
And I am also sure even the "true route" won't be harem at all. Which is weird, because the threesomes were confirmed by Selebus, but I just can't shake off that feel.
Yes, there will only be this route, the dark route, at first. You're right, this essentially being a Denpa game means there will likely be no true happiness, the happiest being bittersweet at best. Of course, he could also make it a 'happy' ending. (Those who have read my previous comments since day one can probably figure out that happy in single quotes means happy in the same way as the event type). I bet that would freak half the player base out at least considering an ending like that would have to be one hell of a bang to go out on.

Pretty sure there will be harem options or else it wouldn't make sense to be able to pursue more than one girl into their lust path, which you can already do to an extent, plus the confirmed threesomes.

As for taking an L, dark route is still a W, an L is getting myself blocked off at some point with any girl, meaning an event got turned red. I don't consider my original run an L yet because I never got it up to the point of losing Rin to my own error and saving after the event turns red even though I am saved passed the point of recovering from it at this point. I only count an L if the event has been turned red.

Nyando Yes

you're missing the point, i'm in the same boat, just those events left, but can't move on, weeks have gone by in game and they're not triggering
Have you checked your 'happy' scenes as well, literally every event must be done. There's also the possibility it only triggers on a certain amount of days or more.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I believe i'm entering the right terminal number right but idk it not working been at it for few hours any help would be great
The terminal number is the same number as the layers of hell that there are (Trinity part 2? I think is the event).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A'ight imma swear this, I WILL play the dam- 2nd update even if there's a supernatural force uhh forcing me NOT TO!!!

jurierm

May 7, 2017
It is impossible for me to install on android I always get an application installed and I have 20gb free

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes