alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any way to go back to an event I missed or do I need to start over?
You would have to start from an earlier point that allows you to get whatever option or stat locked you out of it.

As someone who only spends about a good hour reading this VN once in a while"There is nothing" is a fucking painful experience.
That audio loop is STILL stuck in my head ever since I played it. It took me multiple hours to get it and that was after I ultimately snooped in the code. That said, it got me to actually think, which I like.

Omg just finished Makoto's last event... Stop dev! Please stop it's too painful... I thought she has the smallest problems considering what other girls suffer. But it seems she has the biggest problems by far. We need to save her somehow

Other than that, is there any character who is not broken inside? Like seriously is there any character who is just happy in and out? I would really love a character like that. It would be a break out of the all the pain and suffering in the story
Are you so sure? There are still girls whose problems haven't been revealed. No, pretty much every character has something, even player Sensei. This kind of game rarely does anything positive, the better endings are typically bittersweet at best. The pain and suffering IS the story.

Little Chinami
For now, but she does have that medical issue I have no doubt will rear its ugly head sometime during the story. Selebus please don't tell me she's a Kaori Miyazono type character (Those who have watched "Your Lie In April" to the end will get this reference).

But think about it. So far we avoided missing events by doing things in a certain order.
But what will happen when we get to the consequences of fucking another man's wife, or fingered your niece?
Dunno if we will miss events like that, but I can imagine another result.
We will suffer them, that's what will happen. As with the beach event, there will always be a way to do things properly and still get the girl. Make no mistake, consequences are coming, missed event or not, the only thing we decide is what the consequences are for. Are they for missing an opportunity or are they for fulfilling a forbidden pleasure with a severely broken girl, that kind of thing. In this game, EVERY action bears a price to be paid, even the most benign looking ones.

I think it would be nice to add some warning about an android version installation issues. I've tried to download it from a different sources quite a few times before I found out it is a common problem. Now downloading a windows version to try it with a joiplay app.
It is stated multiple times in this thread to use Joiplay, assuming people don't just ignore the thread entirely, a common occurrence in some game threads here, they will find out. We could have a mod post a notice about it by summoning one with the report function or something, but if the people playing don't read the thread, they won't see it even on the first page. I have seen this happen, the Koikatsu thread is a prime example.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
For now, but she does have that medical issue I have no doubt will rear its ugly head sometime during the story. @Selebus please don't tell me she's a Kaori Miyazono type character (Those who have watched "Your Lie In April" to the end will get this reference).
Don't worry, Selebus will make sure she dies first before the world resets for the nth time, that's how kind Selebus is, they're definitely not sadistic, I too am not sadistic, everyone here are all kind and caring

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Don't worry, Selebus will make sure she dies first before the world resets for the nth time, that's how kind Selebus is, they're definitely not sadistic, I too am not sadistic, everyone here are all kind and caring
But we're immune to the reset, so we still know it happened. Oh no, nobody sadistic here, just some people wanting to give head pats to and hold hands with our favorite girl. No, nobody here wants to see a certain character not yet added as a dorm resident, but present in the latest poll suffer. Nope, not a single person like that here. :devilish::whistle:

Reactions: Ankoku

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But we're immune to the reset, so we still know it happened. Oh no, nobody sadistic here, just some people wanting to give head pats to and hold hands with our favorite girl. No, nobody here wants to see a certain character not yet added as a dorm resident, but present in the latest poll suffer. Nope, not a single person like that here. :devilish::whistle:
Yeah, that's the best part since we WILL remember so we'll have to look forward to her next death again and again and AGAIN

See? I knew you'd agree, We are all going to heaven

Reactions: Ankoku and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, that's the best part since we WILL remember so we'll have to look forward to her next death again and again and AGAIN

See? I knew you'd agree, We are all going to heaven
Yep, this is going to be gloriously emotional, I just know it. But will it really be medical complications or will it be the mastermind who is behind everything we've seen. Who is this mastermind? Is it that HOPE-Sama or is it really this mysterious MM found in a certain puzzle event? Is amiokay girl involved and on which side? Or is all of this some insane plot cooked up by the queen of stoicism herself, Maya? Is Chinami merely a sacrifice for the master plan? So many questions coming up just by mentioning Chinami, find out on the next episode of Lessons in Love.

sonofadude

Jan 2, 2021
It is stated multiple times in this thread to use Joiplay, assuming people don't just ignore the thread entirely, a common occurrence in some game threads here, they will find out. We could have a mod post a notice about it by summoning one with the report function or something, but if the people playing don't read the thread, they won't see it even on the first page. I have seen this happen, the Koikatsu thread is a prime example.
Well, I just don't like to dig into a discussion before playing a game, but I've got your point, thx for answering.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can anybody tell me how can I trigger Chika's baby it's cold outside event? I had 10+ lust prior to As Loud as a Whisper Can Be event like the guide says and I'm not locked in her events. I don't know what to do at this point. I tried every repeatable event with Chika and the guide literally said nothing about how to trigger it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can anybody tell me how can I trigger Chika's baby it's cold outside event? I had 10+ lust prior to As Loud as a Whisper Can Be event like the guide says and I'm not locked in her events. I don't know what to do at this point. I tried every repeatable event with Chika and the guide literally said nothing about how to trigger it
Have you done the main events through "There Is Nothing" yet? It triggers as part of the main events not accessible before solving the puzzle.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yep, this is going to be gloriously emotional, I just know it. But will it really be medical complications or will it be the mastermind who is behind everything we've seen. Who is this mastermind? Is it that HOPE-Sama or is it really this mysterious MM found in a certain puzzle event? Is amiokay girl involved and on which side? Or is all of this some insane plot cooked up by the queen of stoicism herself, Maya? Is Chinami merely a sacrifice for the master plan? So many questions coming up just by mentioning Chinami, find out on the next episode of Lessons in Love.
Nah, her state will turn worse since we'll inevitably f- up on something or be even more f-ed up as an MC and lood the loli

Reactions: alex2011

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Have you done the main events through "There Is Nothing" yet? It triggers as part of the main events not accessible before solving the puzzle.
No I don't know how to trigger that event at all. It says 'seen the all available events' but I did see all the ones I can. There is one for Makoto which I didn't see it before and now seen it that called ' Semblance of a Soul'. But I don't know how to trigger that either. That even't isn't in the guide either which I don't know why

edit: Now when I look at it there is also Kirin event that called full blossom which is not in the guide as well. What's going on?

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nah, her state will turn worse since we'll inevitably f- up on something or be even more f-ed up as an MC and lood the loli
That last part won't be happening until the inevitable modder does the work, but yeah, there'll be something to screw everything up even more than it already is.

No I don't know how to trigger that event at all. It says 'seen the all available events' but I did see all the ones I can. There is one for Makoto which I didn't see it before and now seen it that called ' Semblance of a Soul'. But I don't know how to trigger that either. That even't isn't in the guide either which I don't know why

edit: Now when I look at it there is also Kirin event that called full blossom which is not in the guide as well. What's going on?
Both of those are 0.12.0 events and do not have any effect on the part you're stuck on. The event you are trying to get only has a requuirement that it is a saturday and all events from 0.11.0 or before except missable ones are seen. Once the latest puzzle is solved, the two lust events you're looking for should be automatic assuming their lust is high enough. Is the background snowy when you're on a weekday? If yes, you missed your chance to get both of those because they trigger as part of a string of events that trigger the snowy background.

chino007

Dec 14, 2018
This is painful i hoping i'm not only one stuck on there is nothing for the life of me i just can't find any other usernames

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is painful i hoping i'm not only one stuck on there is nothing for the life of me i just can't find any other usernames
Nope, you aren't the only one, but the information you seek has come up in at least one event before this one. There is a new replay feature that will allow you to go back and review the scenes directly without having to play the whole thing from a previous save. I'm pretty sure this one specifically came up in a 'happy' scene.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Nope, you aren't the only one, but the information you seek has come up in at least one event before this one. There is a new replay feature that will allow you to go back and review the scenes directly without having to play the whole thing from a previous save. I'm pretty sure this one specifically came up in a 'happy' scene.
It's come up in like 4 events and has been showing up for months now.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
selebus reduced the volume of the opening music... o_O
thank you so much... its still loud but it now doesnt make me shit myself when i have my volume set at my normal levels.
my only complaint about this game has been fixed!
lol
I love that the changelog specifically says the main menu theme was nerfed. Here I thought I was safe from nerfs while playing a visual novel, but nope!

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I love that the changelog specifically says the main menu theme was nerfed. Here I thought I was safe from nerfs while playing a visual novel, but nope!
the main menu theme was to powerful man... its a horror game and the scariest part was the main menu jump scare. reminded me of times when I was a kid and put the tv on mute, then increased the volume to max, turned off mute and the TV, so my parents would get scared when they turned it on...
man old TV's... they cant do that now, mute is interlinked with volume today

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
That last part won't be happening until the inevitable modder does the work, but yeah, there'll be something to screw everything up even more than it already is.

Both of those are 0.12.0 events and do not have any effect on the part you're stuck on. The event you are trying to get only has a requuirement that it is a saturday and all events from 0.11.0 or before except missable ones are seen. Once the latest puzzle is solved, the two lust events you're looking for should be automatic assuming their lust is high enough. Is the background snowy when you're on a weekday? If yes, you missed your chance to get both of those because they trigger as part of a string of events that trigger the snowy background.
no not snowy. I haven't been able to get 'there is nothing' main mission. I thought I've done everyting I can but I will check again. Btw is there a puzzle before 'there is nothing' main mison? I don't get any puzzle at all or maybe I did but not noticed if it's a hidden one

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes