DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Okay here is my little theory

I think I figured out why Maya kinda hates sensei. Maya fell in love with the previous version of the Sensei. So when the new version of Sensei (us) comes, the version Maya loved totally gone. We kinda replaced her love and technically killed him without any intention ofc. Also the scarf is potentially gifted to her by the other version of sensei which she fell in love. That's why she got so emotional and she is at shock because she probably deletes everything who reminds him at every reset except for Sensei itself. She cannot erase him
I doubt it. She could be bluffing, but she said she hates "every version of you"
I bet its either a: there have been other "people" inhabiting the empty shell/body that is "Sensei" or
b: the one I think its been hinted several times, and that is THIS is the real Sensei. His mind, after finding out things not even Maya knows about this "world" chose to turn back, and instead tries to move according to his most primitive instincts (mating/reproducing)

This also gives credibility to what Maya said "you have more changes in mood than a teenager" I think. Everything stays the same, except Sensei, and that is because he gradually became more aware of the truth, HOPE, etc, sometimes "resetting his mind"
And this Sensei is, for some reason, an outlier.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
preskerd Phynix KnowNoNope
You know, the best outcome apparently is not doing Ayane's Lust event altogether.
She is apparently sad for not having spent as much time with Sensei, but she seems to have a friendly convo with Kirin in Christmas.
Now, we don't know if it will be good or not for Ayane to be aware that we are doing stuff with other girls. We had discussed tat it should be ok for the first int he harem to know about, well, the harem to be Ayane because her love seems somehow inconditional compared tot he others'.
I am not so sure about it. Maybe we need to solve her daddy issues before we bring any of that into the mains story.

Btw, Futaba seems to be the "second" to clearly know about it. She sees Chika all fired up about the spinning bottle game.
She obviously has a less negative take on it, but it seems o come from her low self-esteem, and Sensei even comments that this is more convenient for him wo is trying to fool around with several girls.

Then again, you can't bloody advance the main events without fucking with Futaba and Makoto. And getting a BJ from Ayane under your desk in front of your niece IS in the main story aka mandatory.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
You know, the best outcome apparently is not doing Ayane's Lust event altogether.
She is apparently sad for not having spent as much time with Sensei, but she seems to have a friendly convo with Kirin in Christmas.
Now, we don't know if it will be good or not for Ayane to be aware that we are doing stuff with other girls. We had discussed tat it should be ok for the first int he harem to know about, well, the harem to be Ayane because her love seems somehow inconditional compared tot he others'.
I am not so sure about it. Maybe we need to solve her daddy issues before we bring any of that into the mains story.

Btw, Futaba seems to be the "second" to clearly know about it. She sees Chika all fired up about the spinning bottle game.
She obviously has a less negative take on it, but it seems o come from her low self-esteem, and Sensei even comments that this is more convenient for him wo is trying to fool around with several girls.

Then again, you can't bloody advance the main events without fucking with Futaba and Makoto. And getting a BJ from Ayane under your desk in front of your niece IS in the main story aka mandatory.
I personally don't think so cause Selebus previously mentioned that we can get the "best ending" while being a perfectionist. If we don't do Ayane's lust event, we get locked out of her event, so obviously that locks out the "perfectionist" route.

Or maybe Selebus will make an optional route, in the future, where we can do the Kirin-Ayane sex scene without any consequences...

Reactions: alex2011

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Perhaps, but I personally prefer to see all the content available to me and get what I deserve later. :LOL: Every episode I make a promise to myself that I'll create different save/playthroughs but I still haven't done it yet. This episode is probably one of the better ones for this though.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I doubt it. She could be bluffing, but she said she hates "every version of you"
I bet its either a: there have been other "people" inhabiting the empty shell/body that is "Sensei" or
b: the one I think its been hinted several times, and that is THIS is the real Sensei. His mind, after finding out things not even Maya knows about this "world" chose to turn back, and instead tries to move according to his most primitive instincts (mating/reproducing)

This also gives credibility to what Maya said "you have more changes in mood than a teenager" I think. Everything stays the same, except Sensei, and that is because he gradually became more aware of the truth, HOPE, etc, sometimes "resetting his mind"
And this Sensei is, for some reason, an outlier.
Nice theory :)

But one question: How would you explain the "Baby Finches" happy scene?

Perhaps, but I personally prefer to see all the content available to me and get what I deserve later. :LOL: Every episode I make a promise to myself that I'll create different save/playthroughs but I still haven't done it yet. This episode is probably one of the better ones for this though.
Get what I deserve later -> Ayane goes yandere and castrate you with a knife? :oops:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I disagree 100%. I don't think Sensei should reject Ayane at all especially in that special event. She kinda needs his attention especially considering how little time she has with Sensei. Besides that Kirin already knows that Ayane loves Sensei since Ayane told her that way before the event. Also Kirin is even smart enough to know that Sensei had some kind of Harem already as well. Lastly thanks to that event, Ayane is now more careful, she locks doors and shit now. Maybe it will prevent heavy consequences in the future

The only difference for better would be that maybe Kirin and Ayane would have a better relationship but, I mean do we event want that with the current Kirin? I surely won't mind if they don't talk again for now because she is kinda a jackass right now. Like maybe it's good thing that Ayane saw her true face. I don't know... She already has Sana, Ami, Maya anways. It's not like Kirin was her only friend. We should Let Sensei deal with Kirin for the time being

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011 and DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I personally don't think so cause Selebus previously mentioned that we can get the "best ending" while being a perfectionist. If we don't do Ayane's lust event, we get locked out of her event, so obviously that locks out the "perfectionist" route.
Huh, thats interesting. I didn't know this. So this means we can get best ending after fucking another man's wife, and fingering your niece? Now thats just mind-blowing. And here I was making a "good Sensei run" but you can't progress the main story without advancing Futaba and Makoto's stories... And we know how Makoto's goes. Or maybe we will get specifically because the reset made her forget?
But one question: How would you explain the "Baby Finches" happy scene?
I firmly believe that is a sort of recreation of one of Sensei's mind resetting itself and choosing suicide. Probably the very first time.
1-Sensei was all lovey-dovey with Maya, but then he notices how shit keeps repeating itself.
2-Then notices how distorted the world is (the random masses of flesh)
3-Throws himself "into the wishing well"
4-Maya sees this for the first time and may be why she remembers stuff post resets, but not Makoto; because it was Sensei who was jumping. He is the "main character" so thats different from forgetting your own suicide.
Maybe even the giant spider invasion is literal. Maybe that was a wink wink at the whole "What space war?" meme, but maybe there was an actual timeline where they invaded, and that memory got mixed in Sensei's recreation of his first jump.

Oh don't get me wrong, I am also doing that. I have a "worst sensei run" and "best sensei run"
Worst Sensei used the computer to cheat his way into Rin's latest event, while best Sensei has about 10 missing events though...
Besides that Kirin already knows that Ayane loves Sensei since Ayane told her that way before the event. Also Kirin is even smart enough to know that Sensei had some kind of Harem already as well. Lastly thanks to that event, Ayane is now more careful, she locks doors and shit now. Maybe it will prevent heavy consequences in the future
Did I confuse Kirin with Ayane in my first message? Yeah, Kirin has known about Sensei's antics from day 1. Back then we were discussing about Ayane being the one finding out about Sensei fooling around with other girls (Kirin in this case)
Although you raise an interesting point: Ayane being careful.
I am doing a "good Sensei run" and I haven't gotten to the beach event yet, but I will keep you guys posted if the dialogue about being careful changes with Ayane's events after the beach.

Sep 16, 2018
Omg just finished Makoto's last event... Stop dev! Please stop it's too painful... I thought she has the smallest problems considering what other girls suffer. But it seems she has the biggest problems by far. We need to save her somehow

Other than that, is there any character who is not broken inside? Like seriously is there any character who is just happy in and out? I would really love a character like that. It would be a break out of the all the pain and suffering in the story
I think Rin is the least broken because she was already severely depressed, she's lived with it and learned how to cope (even if it's not in the most healthy way, it's still a method of coping). She's also the most open and willing to talk about it by far, and is willing to use the people in her life as a support system. I guess we can also take Tsuneyo and Molly at face value, just extremely sheltered girls who grew up in bubbles of noodles or anime respectively.

If you view the class as a hospital patient, Rin is the open wound that looks serious but it's pretty obvious and relatively easy to mitigate. It's also easy to be so focused on the bleeding that you miss the aneurysm in her brain that's ready to pop or cancerous tumor hidden in the spine. I suppose Molly would be a birthmark in the shape of the buster sword while Tsuneyo would be the remnants of some noodle based dinner in the digestive tract, but I think the analogy is starting to break down now so I'll stop.

I could be wrong and she could be hiding some extreme trauma, but to me Rin comes across as pretty open about her struggles and remarkably functional for someone with her challenges (though in a fairly believable way, in my experience).

Edit: I'm actually the most concerned about Chika. I think one of the reasons she fell for Sensei so quickly is she views him as a potential pathway out of the shit situation she's been having to make the best of. She works or attends school 7 days a week to support her little sister and deadbeat friend, all while supporting her friends at school and being probably the most popular and beloved member of the class. It's a huge strain to be that well put together all the time and she had to grow up quickly. Sensei's an adult with a stable income who's interested in her, making an effort to shape up Yumi, and gets along well with Chinami. It'd be natural for her to pin her hopes on him being the light at the end of the tunnel.

I think when Sensei inevitably disappoints her it's going to make betrayedhomie look like a candle next to a supernova.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I think Rin is the least broken because she was already severely depressed, she's lived with it and learned how to cope (even if it's not in the most healthy way, it's still a method of coping). She's also the most open and willing to talk about it by far, and is willing to use the people in her life as a support system. I guess we can also take Tsuneyo and Molly at face value, just extremely sheltered girls who grew up in bubbles of noodles or anime respectively.

If you view the class as a hospital patient, Rin is the open wound that looks serious but it's pretty obvious and relatively easy to mitigate. It's also easy to be so focused on the bleeding that you miss the aneurysm in her brain that's ready to pop or cancerous tumor hidden in the spine. I suppose Molly would be a birthmark in the shape of the buster sword while Tsuneyo would be the remnants of some noodle based dinner in the digestive tract, but I think the analogy is starting to break down now so I'll stop.

I could be wrong and she could be hiding some extreme trauma, but to me Rin comes across as pretty open about her struggles and remarkably functional for someone with her challenges (though in a fairly believable way, in my experience).

Edit: I'm actually the most concerned about Chika. I think one of the reasons she fell for Sensei so quickly is she views him as a potential pathway out of the shit situation she's been having to make the best of. She works or attends school 7 days a week to support her little sister and deadbeat friend, all while supporting her friends at school and being probably the most popular and beloved member of the class. It's a huge strain to be that well put together all the time and she had to grow up quickly. Sensei's an adult with a stable income who's interested in her, making an effort to shape up Yumi, and gets along well with Chinami. It'd be natural for her to pin her hopes on him being the light at the end of the tunnel.

I think when Sensei inevitably disappoints her it's going to make betrayedhomie look like a candle next to a supernova.
Nice analogy. And yeah, Chika learning about Sensei's real nature is gonna be a shitstorm...

On the other hand, Chika's "good" ending (which is a long ways away) will probably be one of the sweetest endings. I hope that Chinami will finally get a "father"...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
no not snowy. I haven't been able to get 'there is nothing' main mission. I thought I've done everyting I can but I will check again. Btw is there a puzzle before 'there is nothing' main mison? I don't get any puzzle at all or maybe I did but not noticed if it's a hidden one
No, not if you're anywhere near "There Is Nothing." The puzzle is coming, you'll know it when you see it. If it isn't snowy, you're still good. I would check all events in all categories, main, character, and 'happy' scenes, to see if something other than those vlust events are missing. If it isn't green or red with a strike through line, you haven't seen it.

the volume play of the start up music when you first turn on the game was so loud it woke the dead with your computers volume set at about 25%. originally... its much better now though. imagine turning on your car to max volume speakers or tv or someone standing next to you randomly blowing an air horn next to your head.
Really? It wasn't that bad for me and my system volume is always at 45-50%. The bang that triggers Miku for the first time, though, that spooked the living daylights out of me. Unexpected and sudden things tend to activate certain instincts and that one got my heart racing. I might play again with a heart monitor as well as a stopwatch in my next play through, then post the results at the end for how long the game took to complete and how high it got my heart rate to go.

Yes I did. Wait so I'm locked out of her all future events? what the fuck? I did reject her because of rejecting her before Ayane scene was little less painful. I didn't think it will cause this
so that is a requirement... boo... I figured not doing it would lead to a better story with ayane down the road much like not doing anything with chika did.
well it is not crossed out like other failed events so I guess it can be gotten in later updates maybe?
It didn't came as a major decision and it was the decision made sense best. I understand some decisions can lock you out of contents since they are major decisions but this one literally didn't feel that way at all. Even sensei didn't reject her completely like it will never happen or something like that. Also after that scene she literally do things with you and talking about how she wants to give her virginity to you. I don't understand why that small scene was a requirement in the first place.. I hope he add s event which gives lust. I don't want to return 20 hours before for that decision and no I don't cheat so I would have to grind all over again. But seriously why put a story scene which it has lust requirement without giving that girl a repeatable scene which gives lust points?
I'm in the same boat as you, but the event isnt crossed out so you can probably get it in a later update and we have no clue yet if refusing the HJ was actually the best choice you could make... it could end up being something big for ayane later(like chika was for rin) or nothing at all and the only thing you got to do is just wait an update or two. This was a break update too for selebus, mainly fixing bugs, kinks and most importantly the start up volume... (srsly that alone could have been a single update for a month imo and it'd be worth it I don't care how easy it is or was to do, thanks selebus)
point is dont fret so much on this one, it was a small update and you haven't been locked out yet... I only downloaded early because of the music volume change
Yes, you decided to reject her advances, why is irrelevant. Decisions in this game have consequences no matter how innocent or unimportant the decision may seem at the time, so ALWAYS choose carefully when given options and ALWAYS plan event triggering carefully when you have to go to the location to trigger something, like with Schadenfreude. The fact that he doesn't reject her entirely is probably the only reason it doesn't lock you out. With the beach event lock out, you damage Rin's trust so badly that she will NEVER see you as a possibility, but Kirin wasn't in that kind of mindset and player Sensei did not say no, he basically said not right now. Kirin does have a repeatable scene to grind lust, but you have to accept her advances or you will have to wait until either she tries again or player Sensei decides she's waited long enough after her said to wait. As a result, until the story allows her to try again or player Sensei to decide to come for her, you will miss lust events as a consequence.

I mean maybe you are right. If I accepting Kirin's offers means negative outcome in the long term for Ayane then fuck it I would rather get locked out from Kirin for the rest of the game rather than breaking Ayane's heart. Don't get me wrong I like Kirin too and I'm sure there are reasons why she act like that but Ayane and Ami are on another level for me when I compare to other girls. Also they are the only girls who confessed Sensei that they love him and even constantly remind him that ( which I find it really cute) and they are the only girls sensei says 'I love you' to them afaik. While I have no doubts that all the other girls also has crush on him ( yeah that includes rin and yumi, maybe not maya tho), they are like 'ermm I like you!' at best. They haven't pass into the love stage yet
Yep, I'm more scared of the obvious yandere than the girl with the overactive libido, so I would rather take the lockout if it had one. That said, I did not, so I will probably find a knife in my back at some point. Then again, that was before the second reset, so she may not remember we did that considering she is not immune to the memory wipe. That said, this fooling around will probably lead to another incident where she finds out another girl is willing to be with player Sensei and, as intelligent as she is, she'll put two and two together almost instantly and put us right back on her hit list.

Avoiding her lust is definitely not the best outcome, unless you're going for a specific girl, of course, but then you'll be waiting for a long time for Selebus to write the purity route for that girl.

Or maybe Selebus will make an optional route, in the future, where we can do the Kirin-Ayane sex scene without any consequences...
I doubt that last part, but there will be a way to have both via the perfectionist run.

Same, I was a bad homie on my original run and I keep promising myself I'll start over, haven't done it yet. My latest promise is 0.12.0 part 2.

Honestly, I don't think it's going to be Ayane who does that.
It will be if Ami doesn't get to it first.

Not by a long shot, the least broken so far is Chika, she had some pain in her past and she is naive as hell, but she hasn't shown any signs of a real issue so far even in her dreadful situation, which shows some real strength. I don't count Molly or Tsuneyo yet since they haven't displayed any signs of issues in any part of their lives yet, so not broken at all as of this moment. Knowing this game and this dev, all three will change and it will be just as extreme as Bluejay or worse. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, and all three have the potential to be giants among the rest, which means they have the potential to have the worst and most sudden breakdown in the entire game, whether player Sensei is the cause or not.

Nice analogy. And yeah, Chika learning about Sensei's real nature is gonna be a shitstorm...

On the other hand, Chika's "good" ending (which is a long ways away) will probably be one of the sweetest endings. I hope that Chinami will finally get a "father"...
You mean Chinami will finally get a daddy.
Oh boy, Rin might be my favorite at the moment, but Chika's purity ending is the one I'm looking forward to the most. As for Chinami, the modders better be taking notes, these are some inspiration inducing ideas. I already have several ways it could play out in my head, but I must hold off from creating for now.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Seeing Io's profile, looking at the events preview window, notice how behind her there are 2 entrances for male and female.
I just thought she could be working as the receptionist that got flabbergasted seeing Sensei and Ayane share a bath.
So much for secrecy.

Reactions: anon670-1

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Seeing Io's profile, looking at the events preview window, notice how behind her there are 2 entrances for male and female.
I just thought she could be working as the receptionist that got flabbergasted seeing Sensei and Ayane share a bath.
So much for secrecy.
Oh no, one event in and she's already on Ayane's hit list, not good. Well, goodbye Io, it was short, but fun. I will bear all funeral costs as compensation to the family for having to bail Ayane out. :p Then again, she doesn't necessarily know the two are teacher and student, but on the other hand, those are gender separated areas, so just the two going into one might be enough for Io to get in the way, which is automatic hit list territory with a yandere.

Last edited:

25bdsm25

Dec 28, 2018
I don't have these events in my event list. Why? (Version [v0.12.0 Part1])

Lessons In Love (Events).png

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't have these events in my event list. Why? (Version [v0.12.0 Part1])

View attachment 972000

Did you check the Chapter 2 section?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Oh no, one event in and she's already on Ayane's hit list, not good. Well, goodbye Io, it was short, but fun. I will bear all funeral costs as compensation to the family for having to bail Ayane out. :p Then again, she doesn't necessarily know the two are teacher and student, but on the other hand, those are gender separated areas, so just the two going into one might be enough for Io to get in the way, which is automatic hit list territory with a yandere.
But she is going to be in the same class... Thats what it meant for there to be "20 main characters" aka 20 students in the class.

Is the cheating tag for netorare or netori?
Optional netori.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes