Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
But she is going to be in the same class... Thats what it meant for there to be "20 main characters" aka 20 students in the class.
Thinking about it Kumonmi must have the best funded school system on the planet to have those class sizes.

Just a shame that they seem happy enough to let a criminally negligent sexual predator teach the classes.

Swings and roundabouts I suppose.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
I don't have these events in my event list. Why? (Version [v0.12.0 Part1])

When you complete "There is nothing" you progress into Chapter2 you'll find those events then.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Half their students are gone. I also assume there weren't that many male teachers, so Sensei may be a diversity hire (jk)
Thinking about it Kumonmi must have the best funded school system on the planet to have those class sizes.

Just a shame that they seem happy enough to let a criminally negligent sexual predator teach the classes.

Swings and roundabouts I suppose.

Forzan132

Oct 13, 2018
Cant seem to be able to get android version to install on my phone. Anybody have any tips?
Just says after staging phase that it cannot be installed on the phone.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Cant seem to be able to get android version to install on my phone. Anybody have any tips?
Just says after staging phase that it cannot be installed on the phone.
I've never actually played on android.. but, i've seen several times in this thread where it's stated large Ren'py games are problematic on Android devices.

The solution always seems to be "install Joiplay and then download run the windows version of the game"

Ryoga1989

Mar 10, 2020
Does Harukas event Bad Kitty not happen when you also have Sara Medical Assistance available cause I have both lust stats above 10 but I only get Saras event and miss on Harukas during event

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Ya know, I really like this game for being kinda a deconstruction of this type of game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All that being said...
Maybe. I haven't written an anal scene before and I don't want it to come out like the one in Katawa Shoujo.
If you're interested in a consultant I'm down :LOL:

BanditoMarito

Aug 27, 2019
I see the banner and im watching you ayane. >> Though its probably just for fun lol.

Kinda lost at the moment, just keep going through the week.

Edit: Also, gotta say this games hidden stuff is reminding me of another one, and no its not doki haha still interested though.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Huh, thats interesting. I didn't know this. So this means we can get best ending after fucking another man's wife, and fingering your niece? Now thats just mind-blowing. And here I was making a "good Sensei run" but you can't progress the main story without advancing Futaba and Makoto's stories... And we know how Makoto's goes. Or maybe we will get specifically because the reset made her forget?
That's not exactly what I said, but I've been cryptic enough for it to cause some confusion. Here is a better explanation:

The harem route will lead into the dark route no matter what you do. The dark route is still part of the main story. It isn't until after the dark route is complete that you'll start to have "endings"

Purity routes are the endings. They will allow you to canonically choose which girl you'll end the game with.

It isn't until all purity routes are completed that a final, true end will be accessible.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's not exactly what I said, but I've been cryptic enough for it to cause some confusion. Here is a better explanation:

The harem route will lead into the dark route no matter what you do. The dark route is still part of the main story. It isn't until after the dark route is complete that you'll start to have "endings"

Purity routes are the endings. They will allow you to canonically choose which girl you'll end the game with.

It isn't until all purity routes are completed that a final, true end will be accessible.
I guess this really needs us to do a 100% completion

Welshie

May 28, 2017
I think there is an issue with the android apk files in this update. No matter what I try the app refuses to install itself. Other apk files from f95 work fine and previous versions of this game have worked with little problems too.
Hope this can be fixed as I do enjoy reading the interactions in this game :)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes