Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How much the game has horor thing, just a tense scenes? Or scenes that can force to shit myself?
8 or 9 scenes. They're called "happy scenes" and you can view them in the menu. The ones you haven't found yet are titled "???" :)

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
How much the game has horor thing, just a tense scenes? Or scenes that can force to shit myself?
The first one is the most shocking one. Most of the horror is "fridge horror" where its something that hits you way after the "chock" part is over, and you start thinking about it.
The most scary part about this game is the implications, either literal or philosophical.
Anyway, try it. After the first "happy" scene, just know nothing will be as bad as that, so keep pushing!

Thank you Selebus for the clarification.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Any chance you can tell me what Im doing wrong in my playthrough? For Bad Kitty I have Haruka affection and lust to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but Im still getting the missed event instead
I can only go by the event guide, which says the trigger for Bad Kitty is
, so maybe you got her lust up too late? I honestly don't remember what I did, but I have generally gotten lust up high as soon as possible to avoid missing events.

Reactions: Ankoku

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I can only go by the event guide, which says the trigger for Bad Kitty is
, so maybe you got her lust up too late? I honestly don't remember what I did, but I have generally gotten lust up high as soon as possible to avoid missing events.
Yeah that guide is correct. As long as you have her lust at 10 when the Halloween chain begins, you'll get the event. It's not possible to miss it as long as that threshold is met.

Ryoga1989

Mar 10, 2020
Yeah that guide is correct. As long as you have her lust at 10 when the Halloween chain begins, you'll get the event. It's not possible to miss it as long as that threshold is met.
I dont understand how Im getting the missed event cause I definately have both Haruka and Sara above 10 lust before starting that event Cause I have a save just before the event since on that one I need to complete Maya's
and on that save file her lust is at base 13

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I dont understand how Im getting the missed event cause I definately have both Haruka and Sara above 10 lust before starting that event Cause I have a save just before the event since on that one I need to complete Maya's
know what, post your save before "Value of sharing" and maybe even the script.rpy file so we can check both of them for errors.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
What's the last main event you have completed?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My phone has enough memory but I can't seem to install the android version
Cant seem to be able to get android version to install on my phone. Anybody have any tips?
Just says after staging phase that it cannot be installed on the phone.
I think there is an issue with the android apk files in this update. No matter what I try the app refuses to install itself. Other apk files from f95 work fine and previous versions of this game have worked with little problems too.
Hope this can be fixed as I do enjoy reading the interactions in this game :)
Use Joiplay on the Windows version, Android devices are a pain with apps this big, especially from sources that the system doesn't have marked as trusted.

Thinking about it Kumonmi must have the best funded school system on the planet to have those class sizes.

Just a shame that they seem happy enough to let a criminally negligent sexual predator teach the classes.

Swings and roundabouts I suppose.
Except he isn't a predator, or at least the man they hired isn't. The one that replaced him, that means the one we play as, not so much. In fact, old Sensei built up quite the respectable teacher student relationship with his class based on how they act around him.

As for the class size, it's actually smaller than normal assuming this is the entire class and not just part of it, which it likely is only part because most males are fighting in the war. The normal load, at least in my country, is 25 to 30 per class.

Ya know, I really like this game for being kinda a deconstruction of this type of game.

All that being said...

If you're interested in a consultant I'm down :LOL:
What exactly do you think will happen when you stick a bunch of teenage girls in one area with one solitary male? Hormones will dictate their response to the situation, not logic or reason. Same with the reverse. :LOL:

Can we get some Chinami scenes to show that MC is REALLY bad?
If a modder is willing to chip in, she's a loli and Selebus is running a Patreon, so he can't do it officially whether he wants to or not.

Fuck no.....:eek::eek::eek:

Anyways, I've read somewhere that while Selebus won't do it, someone's probably gonna make a mod that does it sooner or later...

so i guess you'll have to wait until then?
It's likely, there are modders who are willing present in the forum somewhere and I am willing to throw my hat into the ring after taking some time to learn how to do it properly if nobody else beats me to it, assuming I have the free time.

I already know my way around the studio program as far as stills, but I need to learn animations and improve on my existing technique for stills. I also need to practice my writing techniques to get them on Selebus's level, which is a nearly impossible task.

With a mod, my goal would be to get as close as humanly possible to the original, which means I have some truly giant shoes to fill. Don't worry, though, with me on the task, it WILL be done. I'm stubborn as hell. The word quit isn't even in my vocabulary.

It will take a while to learn, though, and I want to wait for the full game so I don't trample all over the game's code with incompatibilities on either end.

8 or 9 scenes. They're called "happy scenes" and you can view them in the menu. The ones you haven't found yet are titled "???" :)
The first one is the most shocking one. Most of the horror is "fridge horror" where its something that hits you way after the "chock" part is over, and you start thinking about it.
The most scary part about this game is the implications, either literal or philosophical.
Anyway, try it. After the first "happy" scene, just know nothing will be as bad as that, so keep pushing!

Thank you Selebus for the clarification.
There are 11 as of 0.12.0 part 1, there is maybe one 'shit yourself' level scene and the rest are just disturbingly odd. Be warned that these ARE the main plot of the game. DrFree is correct in that these scenes will stick with you even after stopping a play session and you will, even if just subconsciously, think about the implications and details within. This is where about 90% of my theories come from when I post them here.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
It's likely, there are modders who are willing present in the forum somewhere and I am willing to throw my hat into the ring after taking some time to learn how to do it properly if nobody else beats me to it, assuming I have the free time. I already know my way around the studio program as far as stills, but I need to learn animations and improve on my existing technique for stills. I also need to practice my writing techniques to get them on @Selebus's level, which is a nearly impossible task. With a mod, my goal would be to get as close as humanly possible to the original, which means I have some truly giant shoes to fill. Don't worry, though, with me on the task, it WILL be done. I'm stubborn as hell. The word quit isn't even in my vocabulary. It will take a while, though, and I want to wait for the full game so I don't trample all over the game's code with incompatibilities on either end.
Regarding Chinami (And any character for that matter), I highly discourage anyone from creating additional content for the game.

When the time comes, and I'm sure it will, the unofficial release of the completely-optional mod will be made by an unofficial source who is in no way related to me at all.

I'm glad to have people to volunteer to do things like that but I urge everyone to let me continue handling these characters.

When I die, feel free to do whatever you like with them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
When the time comes, and I'm sure it will, the unofficial release of the completely-optional mod will be made by an unofficial source who is in no way related to me at all.
Yes, this is definitely not going to be Selebus hiding in another account so we can fully trust that the optional one will definitely be made by a fan

Trust thy words of our glorious dev

Reactions: Ankoku and alex2011

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
ok that should be both, thanks for helping cause Ive been at a loss
Well, I have good and bad news. Your save is perfectly fine. I used it in my game and the event triggered with no issues. I also got to enjoy Sensei having a moment with Molly and Tsuneyo again. It was cute.

Selebus
I asked him to pass his save before triggering the event, just to check if we needed some grinding first.
I confirmed its his game, not the save.
Raf-Raf
Whoever this mighty modder may be, I hope he uses a profile pic of Ami with a moustache, a mexican hat and claims to be hispanic.
Upon being questioned about his hispanic background, he shall answer "Ándale, ándale, yeehawww!"
That is the dream.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Well, I have good and bad news. Your save is perfectly fine. I used it in my game and the event triggered with no issues. I also got to enjoy Sensei having a moment with Molly and Tsuneyo again. It was cute.

Selebus
I asked him to pass his save before triggering the event, just to check if we needed some grinding first.
Oooooooooooooooooooooh my bad. In the middle of writing a scene so I was slightly distracted.

Ryoga1989

Mar 10, 2020

Selebus
I confirmed its his game, not the save.
Raf-Raf
Whoever this mighty modder may be, I hope he uses a profile pic of Ami with a moustache, a mexican hat and claims to be hispanic.
Upon being questioned about his hispanic background, he shall answer "Ándale, ándale, yeehawww!"
That is the dream.
And So Bad kitty triggered for you on that save?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes