alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, as it was said and repeated recently by Sel, there will be a variety of endings besides the "True" ending.
I bet there will be a lot of endings. Some good, plenty bittersweet, and mostly HAPPY.
Even then, it depends on what is defined as good in this case. Good could just be more positive thn the dark route for all we know. Denpa games aren't known for happiness.

Really do wonder if my sanity can hold out until the end (of this route).
Are you sure you even have it anymore? I swear I lost mine somewhere around 0.10.0. :ROFLMAO:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I'm sorry to tell you, especially since I too care about these characters as if they were real people, but this is a denpa game. The most famous games from the genre include DDLC and Higurashi. The prospects of a happy ending are not good.
Though I'm pretty sure the "true" ending is gonna be an LSD nightmare, I hope that Selebus is kind enough to make the "purity" routes really happy...:oops:

Reactions: Ankoku

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Though I'm pretty sure the "true" ending is gonna be an LSD nightmare, I hope that Selebus is kind enough to make the "purity" routes really happy...:oops:
I just wish he would share what ever psychadelic he is on. I mean .. he obviously has had enough and can share ...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I mean, this is a Denpa game, so it isn't unheard of for the most positive ending to still be negative overall. Juudging by how the 'happy' scenes are going, I bet you're right, it really will be the worst thing he throws at us, in which case I say do your worst, I can take literally anything he throws at me. I'm not so sure even the purity routes are safe, they may just be happier and single girl focused, but still be negative when compared to a non Denpa game.

Warmage40

Aug 20, 2019
I know this sounds stupid and possibly answered else where, but how do i transfer saved files from a previous version

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I know this sounds stupid and possibly answered else where, but how do i transfer saved files from a previous version
On Windows, renpy games save in 2 differentplaces.
First in Main Folder > game > saves.
Then in AppData > RenPy.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
But how can I use this information to use the old versions save files with the new version or can I?
Well, first, the AppData > Renpy files should keep your save evenif you delete your old version.
If you want, you can just cut and paste the save files in the game > saves folder into the newly downloaded version just to make sure. Those are the 2 most common options.
The first: just delete your old version and start playing the new one.
The second is for those paranoids about having just one save location, like me.

Warmage40

Aug 20, 2019
Well, first, the AppData > Renpy files should keep your save evenif you delete your old version.
If you want, you can just cut and paste the save files in the game > saves folder into the newly downloaded version just to make sure. Those are the 2 most common options.
The first: just delete your old version and start playing the new one.
The second is for those paranoids about having just one save location, like me.

Thank you

Reactions: Ankoku and DrFree

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
So any chance of a compressed android version? With its normal size, it stops trying to install 70% of the way in because I think, my 2 GB ram limits it to that size

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
yeah me too, 2click zip file, run about 40% and-> "can't extract lession... to (the folder)''
i tried move to different folder but still can't extract zip :(
Try "7zip"-Filemanager for Mac. It's capable of some things the "normal" Mac-Software can't do and handles the Memory differently.

Reactions: javproff and DrFree

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
I think there may be something wrong with the android version. I tried everything I could possibly think of and only ever ended up with 'app not installed' :(

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
This is a perfectly normal game and there is nothing wrong with it.

Would rate it an ´´Idunno´´ typo out of 7.

There are bunch of typos, but the one my eyes are drawn to the most is ´´Idunno´´ as one word. Please, please get a proofreader.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes