DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I'm 400 plus days in and im sick of banging my head against the wall with a cute girl drawn on it. I don't know how to unlock the two new girls or get sara or maki to talk with me. There needs to be a event unlock tree or something. Anything to point me in the right direction.
There is a wiki with the requirements for each event on first page. There is also a walkthrough pdf somewhere. If not in first page, use the search function. I am on phine right now so can hardly look it up for you.

Check that out. On the right there are requirements, and next/previous event

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
There is a wiki with the requirements for each event on first page. There is also a walkthrough pdf somewhere. If not in first page, use the search function. I am on phine right now so can hardly look it up for you.

Check that out. On the right there are requirements, and next/previous event
I've been using both. I just need like a tree of what unlocks what. maybe i should start a check list.

Reactions: cakeny

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I've been using both. I just need like a tree of what unlocks what. maybe i should start a check list.
Most just needs the previous event. Just some main events need other triggers.
Can you tell us whats yourl atest completed main event? You weren't clear about what you were stuck at with the 2 new students. Is it them in their dorms?
Then in the wiki, check their character events instead of the main ones.
Edit :Just checked again. You may need to do Ami's "Backingo ut in the heat"

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
My problem is I am at day 700+ and I finally figured out how to progress. Several girls are around 100 because I didn't know how to trigger the wacky (dark) events, which were needed to move the normal events, which were needed to move the last of the girls events. Until I finally saw the WT. It sucks as I am a completist and I am missing 2 events I cannot get back so I might have to start over. Now that I know I don't have to go much above 30, I can do things a lot differently this time around.

Reactions: DrFree

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
Hey guys, I'm getting this error while installing on android, does someone know the fix? INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl1930225257.tmp/0.apk using APK Signature Scheme v2: SHA-256 digest of contents did not verify

silvercrow134

Aug 1, 2020
I can't seem to download it on Android. I have enough space and all, but whenever is do, all it says is "App not installed" can anyone help me out on this?

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
I can't seem to download it on Android. I have enough space and all, but whenever is do, all it says is "App not installed" can anyone help me out on this?
Free space needed while installing is always twice the file size, that's the most common problem that people have. Otherwise u could try installing through split apk Installer (SAI), it's available on play store and it'll atleast show what the error is due to which the app isn't installing

silvercrow134

Aug 1, 2020
Seems like I'm having the same problems as the guy above me with the
INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl1504219347.tmp/0.apk using APK Signature Scheme v2: SHA-256 digest of contents did not verify

Can anyone help with this? (I've been trying to play this game for a while)

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
So there is like no way to get Happy Harem Endings at all and you must chose only one girl to get it,also if there will be a Truly Happy Endings what will they be like considering what kind of game is this,and is True Ending you mentioned some kind of Ultimate Happy Ending with one girl or harem or something else entirely?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Free space needed while installing is always twice the file size, that's the most common problem that people have. Otherwise u could try installing through split apk Installer (SAI), it's available on play store and it'll atleast show what the error is due to which the app isn't installing
It is also suggested to NOT install and just use the app Joiplay on the Windows version of the game, this way you avoid any security measures Android has against apps that are bigger than a certain size or that don't come from a trusted source.

So there is like no way to get Happy Harem Endings at all and you must chose only one girl to get it,also if there will be a Truly Happy Endings what will they be like considering what kind of game is this,and is True Ending you mentioned some kind of Ultimate Happy Ending with one girl or harem or something else entirely?
True happiness is not likely, this is a Denpa game, which are notorious for almost never delivering happy scenes and ALWAYS delivering horror in some form or another.

We could expect a bittersweet, not as bad ending, but that is a LONG way away and will likely only be in the true ending.

The path we are on now is the dark path, which will end badly, guaranteed, and next is the single girl purity routes, which could take one of several forms.

Two of the forms with the best chance are A) not happy, but not totally dark like the path we're on and focused on one girl or B) still totally dark like the path we're on, but focused on one girl.

Reactions: Ankoku

Ashikabi

Jul 3, 2020
I'm having an issue with a few Lust events that were tied to the As Loud as a Whisper Can Be event. Both Futaba and Chika have one but nothing happened as the event passed but neither have they missed an event yet either. So I'm very confused by this. Anyone know what this could be?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm having an issue with a few Lust events that were tied to the As Loud as a Whisper Can Be event. Both Futaba and Chika have one but nothing happened as the event passed but neither have they missed an event yet either. So I'm very confused by this. Anyone know what this could be?
Not having enough lust to see the scene is the usual reason as long as you didn't tell a girl no in their first scene if given the option, which effectively means telling them you don't want that kind of relationship in most cases. There is at least one exception to this that was talked about not too long ago, but I forget who it was.

Ashikabi

Jul 3, 2020
Not having enough lust to see the scene is the usual reason as long as you didn't tell a girl no in their first scene if given the option, which effectively means telling them you don't want that kind of relationship in most cases. There is at least one exception to this that was talked about not too long ago, but I forget who it was.
But if not enough Lust was the cause, I should have missed the Lust event as they are marked as missable. It doesn't show them as having missed it even though I am on the second to last event possible.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
But if not enough Lust was the cause, I should have missed the Lust event as they are marked as missable. It doesn't show them as having missed it even though I am on the second to last event possible.
Which lust events specifically? They may be part of a main event that hasn't happened yet. In cases like that, they trigger along with the main event they take place during automatically.

Ashikabi

Jul 3, 2020
Which lust events specifically? They may be part of a main event that hasn't happened yet. In cases like that, they trigger along with the main event they take place during automatically.
Based on the info I have Baby it's Cold Outside for Chika and Selfless for Futaba are the ones that should be tied to As Loud as a Whisper Can Be. I haven't been able to find anything about Semblance of a Soul for Makoto though.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Most just needs the previous event. Just some main events need other triggers.
Can you tell us whats yourl atest completed main event? You weren't clear about what you were stuck at with the 2 new students. Is it them in their dorms?
Then in the wiki, check their character events instead of the main ones.
Edit :Just checked again. You may need to do Ami's "Backingo ut in the heat"
I don't have them at all. and my last main quest was Recall. next one is rewrite and the wiki saids it should go off but it hasn't.
Edit: i looks like im missing a few fucked up happy events. i'll try to trigger those.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Based on the info I have Baby it's Cold Outside for Chika and Selfless for Futaba are the ones that should be tied to As Loud as a Whisper Can Be. I haven't been able to find anything about Semblance of a Soul for Makoto though.
It's exactly as I said. They will trigger as part of a main event. Have you completed "There is Nothing" yet? If not, complete "There is Nothing" and your problem will be solved. If you have completed "There is Nothing" and those two lust events did not trigger as part of the event that triggers automatically right after, you missed them and the game failed to apply the missed event coloration to the event name, in which case a fix will need to be made and, yes, you will have to restart from a point before "There is Nothing" to see them.

Ashikabi

Jul 3, 2020
It's exactly as I said. They will trigger as part of a main event. Have you completed "There is Nothing" yet? If not, complete "There is Nothing" and your problem will be solved. If you have completed "There is Nothing" and those two lust events did not trigger as part of the event that triggers automatically right after, you missed them and the game failed to apply the missed event coloration to the event name, in which case a fix will need to be made and, yes, you will have to restart from a point before "There is Nothing" to see them.
According to what I've read, the Event that they were supposed to be triggered by was As Loud as a Whisper Can Be, and I did complete it. I haven't completed There is Nothing, but from my understanding I need to have completed or missed all events up until now, which I am unable to do because of those three events I mentioned unless Lust events don't count. But if that's the case I'm stuck. There are no more events for me to complete besides those three Lust events and the two main events There is Nothing and Changing of Seasons.
Edit: Yes I have completed the main event they were tied to, but not There is Nothing. The prerequisite for There is Nothing is to have completed or missed all events up to this point which I have minus those Lust events.

Last edited:

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
According to what I've read, the Event that they were supposed to be triggered by was As Loud as a Whisper Can Be, and I did complete it. I haven't completed There is Nothing, but from my understanding I need to have completed or missed all events up until now, which I am unable to do because of those three events I mentioned unless Lust events don't count. But if that's the case I'm stuck. There are no more events for me to complete besides those three Lust events and the two main events There is Nothing and Changing of Seasons.
[/QUOT
Check the Side Character events to see if you haven’t done any of their events, People often overlook them. Futaba, Kirin, Makoto, and Chika, all have Lust events that happen after There is Nothing so you can ignore those.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba Sel has been purposefully vague about this question. Its a "lets wait and see" so far, and you should stick to that.
Jjay08 This is the events you need to unlock next, and the requirements, as well the links to them and their own requirements
The second happy event has been a wall for several players I know that feel bro. I even asked for help for this very reason, lol.
Ashikabi "As loud as a whisper can be" is the first event for the Chirstmas chain of events. Chika's should come right after "Bottled Dreams" and Futaba's right after "Christmas Miracle"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jjay08 and Ankoku
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes