alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
According to what I've read, the Event that they were supposed to be triggered by was As Loud as a Whisper Can Be, and I did complete it. I haven't completed There is Nothing, but from my understanding I need to have completed or missed all events up until now, which I am unable to do because of those three events I mentioned unless Lust events don't count. But if that's the case I'm stuck. There are no more events for me to complete besides those three Lust events and the two main events There is Nothing and Changing of Seasons.
Edit: Yes I have completed the main event they were tied to, but not There is Nothing. The prerequisite for There is Nothing is to have completed or missed all events up to this point which I have minus those Lust events.
They are not tied to that event as far as where they take place. The event you listed is well before the event I listed and they do NOT take place before "There is Nothing" as they are a part of the next event. "As Loud As A Whisper Can Be" could be required to trigger them as well, but they will not before "There is Nothing" as they are part of the events that start the snowy scenery and will happen automatically assuming all other requirements are met.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba Sel has been purposefully vague about this question. Its a "lets wait and see" so far, and you should stick to that.
Jjay08 This is the events you need to unlock next, and the requirements, as well the links to them and their own requirements
The second happy event has been a wall for several players I know that feel bro. I even asked for help for this very reason, lol.
Ashikabi "As loud as a whisper can be" is the first event for the Chirstmas chain of events. Chika's should come right after "Bottled Dreams" and Futaba's right after "Christmas Miracle"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While he has been vague, the signs point to no. The genre of this game alone is a very big sign of that not being in the cards for this game AT LEAST until the true ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankoku

Ashikabi

Jul 3, 2020
Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba Sel has been purposefully vague about this question. Its a "lets wait and see" so far, and you should stick to that.
Jjay08 This is the events you need to unlock next, and the requirements, as well the links to them and their own requirements
The second happy event has been a wall for several players I know that feel bro. I even asked for help for this very reason, lol.
Ashikabi "As loud as a whisper can be" is the first event for the Chirstmas chain of events. Chika's should come right after "Bottled Dreams" and Futaba's right after "Christmas Miracle"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm I don't see Bottled Dreams or Christmas Miracle on the event list. I'm playing 0.12.0 Part 1. Is there a newer version that I don't know about?

Ashikabi

Jul 3, 2020
They are not tied to that event as far as where they take place. The event you listed is well before the event I listed and they do NOT take place before "There is Nothing" as they are a part of the next event. "As Loud As A Whisper Can Be" could be required to trigger them as well, but they will not before "There is Nothing" as they are part of the events that start the snowy scenery and will happen automatically assuming all other requirements are met.

While he has been vague, the signs point to no. The genre of this game alone is a very big sign of that not being in the cards for this game AT LEAST until the true ending.
Ok, I understand that they cannot trigger before There is Nothing. I have completed every event for the main girls besides the three I listed. I'm also missing Full Blossom from Kirin. All the girls' lust is above 15 also. I just can't seem to trigger There is Nothing. I've passed Saturday several times now and I'm well passed the required amount of days too.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ok, I understand that they cannot trigger before There is Nothing. I have completed every event for the main girls besides the three I listed. I'm also missing Full Blossom from Kirin. All the girls' lust is above 15 also. I just can't seem to trigger There is Nothing. I've passed Saturday several times now and I'm well passed the required amount of days too.
Besides There is Nothing, did you complete the events for the side girls?
Also check the happy events. In There is Nothing you can trigger the last event, so discard that.

You need: all main and side girls' events (except Makoto, Kirin, Chika and Futaba's latest lust events) AND all happy events (except for the last one)

Reactions: alex2011

Ashikabi

Jul 3, 2020
Besides There is Nothing, did you complete the events for the side girls?
Also check the happy events. In There is Nothing you can trigger the last event, so discard that.

You need: all main and side girls' events (except Makoto, Kirin, Chika and Futaba's latest lust events) AND all happy events (except for the last one)
I have no other events to complete besides the last two main events anthe last Happy event.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I have no other events to complete besides the last two main events anthe last Happy event.
Wow, i am an idiot. I completely confused a few details before.
Chika and Futaba's latest lust events happen in the Christmas event, but that doesn't start with "As Loud as a Whisper can be"
First of all, you may want to re-download the game. Someone had the same issue in the halloween party update, and that should've fixed it.

Second, please make a compilation of screenshots with what events you triggered. "There is Nothing" seems pretty hard to trigger.
Screenshot of the main and side girls, main events and happy events please.

Reactions: Ankoku

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Are you able to post your save here so I can investigate this? I can't think of any possible reason that would prevent it from triggering other than it just not being the right day of the week at that point.
He said he went trough Saturday several times already. I hope the re-download helps, but thats all I can think of.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Loading that save, I immediately started There is Nothing as soon as I got to Saturday.
Yeah, so did I.
I'm not sure, but I've passed Saturday twice after confirming I had everything I needed for the event. Here's the save though.
If getting to Saturday isn't starting the event for you like it was for cckerberos and me, I feel like something must have gotten out of sorts with your files.

When you install the updates, how do you do it? Do you extract the game and run it as-is or are you dragging the new files into your old folder? Nothing about the save file and progress is blocking you so there has to be an issue with one of the files itself.

Ashikabi

Jul 3, 2020
Yeah, so did I.

If getting to Saturday isn't starting the event for you like it was for cckerberos and me, I feel like something must have gotten out of sorts with your files.

When you install the updates, how do you do it? Do you extract the game and run it as-is or are you dragging the new files into your old folder? Nothing about the save file and progress is blocking you so there has to be an issue with one of the files itself.

I haven't installed any updates. I first downloaded the game as it is now. I'm about to download it again and I'll let you know if anything changes.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes