alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It sounds like we're looking at some form of file corruption, like the file didn't download or extract fully intact. In that case, the extractor SHOULD have set off an error message, but it obviously didn't. Either that or a bug that requires extremely specific circumstances that some of us just so happened to not get. If this was Visual Basic, I'd be able to lend a hand on a deeper level than just spitballing possible in game issues, but it's not and he obviously has at least the event requirements fulfilled, so it doesn't seem to be a requirements issue.

Reactions: DrFree

Ashikabi

Jul 3, 2020
Yeah, so did I.

If getting to Saturday isn't starting the event for you like it was for cckerberos and me, I feel like something must have gotten out of sorts with your files.

When you install the updates, how do you do it? Do you extract the game and run it as-is or are you dragging the new files into your old folder? Nothing about the save file and progress is blocking you so there has to be an issue with one of the files itself.

Ok, I downloaded it fresh and it's working now. Thank you for all the help. By the way, I absolutely love the writing in this. I actually didn't read the tags before downloading it initially, so the first happy scene caught me off guard. But I actually kinda look forward to them now. They always get me thinking alot more than anything else.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ok, I downloaded it fresh and it's working now. Thank you for all the help. By the way, I absolutely love the writing in this. I actually didn't read the tags before downloading it initially, so the first happy scene caught me off guard. But I actually kinda look forward to them now. They always get me thinking alot more than anything else.
Fucking called it boiiiiis!
Congrats on your resumed playthrough! See you in a bit when you need some help to get through this event though, lol.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba Sel has been purposefully vague about this question. Its a "lets wait and see" so far, and you should stick to that.
Jjay08 This is the events you need to unlock next, and the requirements, as well the links to them and their own requirements
The second happy event has been a wall for several players I know that feel bro. I even asked for help for this very reason, lol.
Ashikabi "As loud as a whisper can be" is the first event for the Chirstmas chain of events. Chika's should come right after "Bottled Dreams" and Futaba's right after "Christmas Miracle"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea its a button you wouldn't think to press if your really farming affection lvl. worked right away for me when I did. hate watching them tho.

• Yay, new update!

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Look at this chad boasting! Welp, you should officially not have any issue now. Enjoy Christmas, FOR IRELAND!
Seriously. That Irish lass was dead bottom of my "favorites" list, but rose like a meteor after that godly halloween Kazillionbillion scene and that latest For Ireland! scene :LOL:

Reactions: DrFree and Ankoku

NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
Lessons in Love [v0.12.0 Part1] [Selebus] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.85 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.83 GB

Compressed PC Size: 862.8 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 846.5 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Pls make a android compress too plzz

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Yea its a button you wouldn't think to press if your really farming affection lvl. worked right away for me when I did. hate watching them tho.
Yea that did the trick. got a whole flood of events after completing that one event.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey,
I have a dumb issue with the game.

When Ami offer us to change the name she'll call us ... I missed that event by mashing the "Enter" button too much :ROFLMAO: ... So now, there is only a "blank" when she talks to us ... I noticed that too late i made too much progress with the other girls before realising my mistake.

Is there a way to change the way she call us afterward ? I tried to edit the save with but it's not possible tthat way.

Thanks.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hey,
I have a dumb issue with the game.

When Ami offer us to change the name she'll call us ... I missed that event by mashing the "Enter" button too much :ROFLMAO: ... So now, there is only a "blank" when she talks to us ... I noticed that too late i made too much progress with the other girls before realising my mistake.

Is there a way to change the way she call us afterward ? I tried to edit the save with but it's not possible tthat way.

Thanks.
In the weekend, go to your computer. You can change your "lust names" of each girl there.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
IMHO there should always be a default value. Think about it as help for people with lack of imagination, something that would represent author's true vision, or whatever. Or just something as simple that people like when they can do something, but not that much when they have to do something.

And if alex2011 answers that choosing the name myself is important part of the experience, then I'm officially declaring that I don't understand this game (but I don't see that as problem). :)

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
IMHO there should always be a default value. Think about it as help for people with lack of imagination, something that would represent author's true vision, or whatever. Or just something as simple that people like when they can do something, but not that much when they have to do something.
Like a failsafe or something? if you are missing an event that is stopping you from progressing it procs after a set amount of days or something?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019

And if alex2011 answers that choosing the name myself is important part of the experience, then I'm officially declaring that I don't understand this game (but I don't see that as problem). :)
The default is set to "Sensei" but I didn't realize hitting enter without typing anything would overwrite that. I also didn't think anyone would just hit enter without typing anything.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I hate this in some other games, "here are five NPCs, name them". And no defaults. Aaarg!

It's not a big problem here, I just used my favourite first name that I use for MCs in games (I think the game doesn't reveal Sensei's real name), it works well when characters should be closer. But it's the same principle, so if the game would automatically use <blank string> = "Sensei", it would be more user friendly.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes