BitNevada

Sep 1, 2019
Try "7zip"-Filemanager for Mac. It's capable of some things the "normal" Mac-Software can't do and handles the Memory differently.
What do you mean 7zip? I thought that was only for pcs. I tried several mac alternatives that can open 7zip files but all of them fail with the same error. Could you tell me more specifically what app you're referring to so I can find it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So any chance of a compressed android version? With its normal size, it stops trying to install 70% of the way in because I think, my 2 GB ram limits it to that size
I think there may be something wrong with the android version. I tried everything I could possibly think of and only ever ended up with 'app not installed' :(
Yeah android built is acting weird. Clicking the apk auto crashes ES File explorer and even when i get to the apk and try installing it I get a App not installed error. Joiplay ftw.
Compression may not even solve the issue. Most Android devices have issues with games this big and compression won't bring it down far enough to get it out of the trouble range for long. Next update may even push the game size to the point that it definitely doesn't make a difference.

It's a security measure within Android, anything above a certain, and comparably small, size and anything that isn't from a trusted source is typically rejected by the system, though the trusted source part can be negated by a system setting that, of course, Android warns against disabling. The solution is to use an app called Joiplay on the Windows version, which allows the game to run without installation much like how it would on an actual Windows machine.

Reactions: Rain90 and DrFree

losnat

Jul 26, 2017
the compressed is bug? after the reset event all the zones are left empty and when you try to call it says the world is broken and it stays like this even though the days go by

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
the compressed is bug? after the reset event all the zones are left empty and when you try to call it says the world is broken and it stays like this even though the days go by
Thats part of the story. You need to do something in specific to "fix the world"
You can visit places where the girls are at.
Think of a specific girl you would like to talk about this, and then check what happens.

javproff

Aug 9, 2017
What do you mean 7zip? I thought that was only for pcs. I tried several mac alternatives that can open 7zip files but all of them fail with the same error. Could you tell me more specifically what app you're referring to so I can find it?
yup still can't open the zip
i try to use keka and its rp 2 problem with p7zip, data error for some character webp image file

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Will the main character have an arc like the girls or is he gonna be static all the way through?

I'm kinda scared he's gonna stay heartless forever.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Will the main character have an arc like the girls or is he gonna be static all the way through?

I'm kinda scared he's gonna stay heartless forever.
He's been getting better slowly. Probably gonna take something REAL bad to change him drastically, but he is changing.

Reactions: alex2011

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
He's been getting better slowly. Probably gonna take something REAL bad to change him drastically, but he is changing.
Its weird because those moments seem to come and go. First he is showing care for one of the girls. Later, he is foing Makoto's last events.
Then again, I guess thats just Sensei's deepest inner thoughts and outlooks he can't repress and leaks out every once.
Makoto just happened to be close by.

Reactions: alex2011

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey everyone,

The few missable events are linked to the days that have passed ? or to the progression with have with a girl ?

I reached day 100+ and the only thing I have done so far, is 1 scene sex with Sara. And popping Ayane's cherry.
So, will I miss events and scenes if i take too much times to progress with the girls ?

Oh ! and by the way. are there girls in the game that still don't have "erotic" scenes ? So i know who to focus first.

Thanks

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Hey everyone,

The few missable events are linked to the days that have passed ? or to the progression with have with a girl ?

I reached day 100+ and the only thing I have done so far, is 1 scene sex with Sara. And popping Ayane's cherry.
So, will I miss events and scenes if i take too much times to progress with the girls ?

Oh ! and by the way. are there girls in the game that still don't have "erotic" scenes ? So i know who to focus first.

Thanks
You miss events by progressing the story before you have enough affection/lust with certain girls, by making decisions in events (usually saying you won't sleep with a girl locks you out of all their lust events), or being a bad homie (Don't do Chika's Schadenfreude event until Rin has a chance to confess). Day count doesn't matter aside from a minimum needed for certain events to happen. Generally speaking, a higher day count is a good thing to have.

As for focusing girls, don't. Only the harem route exists right now, so raising the girls affection fairly evenly is the only way to advance the main story.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
I'm 400 plus days in and im sick of banging my head against the wall with a cute girl drawn on it. I don't know how to unlock the two new girls or get sara or maki to talk with me. There needs to be a event unlock tree or something. Anything to point me in the right direction.

Reactions: cakeny
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes