Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
no not snowy. I haven't been able to get 'there is nothing' main mission. I thought I've done everyting I can but I will check again. Btw is there a puzzle before 'there is nothing' main mison? I don't get any puzzle at all or maybe I did but not noticed if it's a hidden one
The puzzle will happen during "There is Nothing." You'll know when you get there.

Reactions: alex2011

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
the main menu theme was to powerful man... its a horror game and the scariest part was the main menu jump scare. reminded me of times when I was a kid and put the tv on mute, then increased the volume to max, turned off mute and the TV, so my parents would get scared when they turned it on...
man old TV's... they cant do that now, mute is interlinked with volume today
There was/is a jump scare on the main menu?? Really?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
There was/is a jump scare on the main menu?? Really?
the volume play of the start up music when you first turn on the game was so loud it woke the dead with your computers volume set at about 25%. originally... its much better now though. imagine turning on your car to max volume speakers or tv or someone standing next to you randomly blowing an air horn next to your head.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
the volume play of the start up music when you first turn on the game was so loud it woke the dead with your computers volume set at about 25%. originally... its much better now though. imagine turning on your car to max volume speakers or tv or someone standing next to you randomly blowing an air horn next to your head.
Ahh i understand now.

i read gud!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Anybody knows how to trigger Kirin's latest scene 'full blossom' at chapter 2? I have done everything. The only scene I miss currently is the Kirin's scene. I checked it in progress bar as well and it only shows that Kirin scene is available. I currently have 50 points with her. I called her everyday and everytime and I go to soccerfield and see her at weekends but nothing happens

Eduseek

Mar 28, 2018
Anybody knows how to trigger Kirin's latest scene 'full blossom' at chapter 2? I have done everything. The only scene I miss currently is the Kirin's scene. I checked it in progress bar as well and it only shows that Kirin scene is available. I currently have 50 points with her. I called her everyday and everytime and I go to soccerfield and see her at weekends but nothing happens
Chapter 2, Lust>=5, visit her during morning on Saturday/Sunday.

Reactions: alex2011

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Chapter 2, Lust>=5, visit her during morning on Saturday/Sunday.
Wait wait? Lust? How the hell can we get lust points with Kirin? None of her events gives me that and her lust is 0 for me. Which events of her gives lust?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Did you turn down her HJ at the beach?
Yes I did. Wait so I'm locked out of her all future events? what the fuck? I did reject her because of rejecting her before Ayane scene was little less painful. I didn't think it will cause this

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Yes I did. Wait so I'm locked out of her all future events? what the fuck? I did reject her because of rejecting her after Ayane scene was little less painful. I didn't think it will cause this
I believe that for now you are locked out, but Selebus said that he will add another event for lust.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Did you turn down her HJ at the beach?
so that is a requirement... boo... I figured not doing it would lead to a better story with ayane down the road much like not doing anything with chika did.
well it is not crossed out like other failed events so I guess it can be gotten in later updates maybe?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I believe that for now you are locked out, but Selebus said that he will add another event for lust.
It didn't came as a major decision and it was the decision made sense best. I understand some decisions can lock you out of contents since they are major decisions but this one literally didn't feel that way at all. Even sensei didn't reject her completely like it will never happen or something like that. Also after that scene she literally do things with you and talking about how she wants to give her virginity to you. I don't understand why that small scene was a requirement in the first place.. I hope he add s event which gives lust. I don't want to return 20 hours before for that decision and no I don't cheat so I would have to grind all over again. But seriously why put a story scene which it has lust requirement without giving that girl a repeatable scene which gives lust points?

Last edited:

vanbummel

May 15, 2020
Selebus There is a small bug in 12.0 where trying to view either of the two new lust events from the event tracker will instead replay Makoto's first lust event. Found the problem in screens.rpy:

if makotolust10 == True:
textbutton _("Semblance of a Soul {b}✓{/b}"):
text_style "mybutton"
action Replay("makotolust5", locked=False)

if kirinlust5 == True:
textbutton _("Full Blossom {b}✓{/b}"):
text_style "mybutton"

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
But that's sounds so ridicilous. It didn't came as a major fucking decision and it was the decision made sense best. Also after that scene she literally do things with you and talking about how she wants to give her virginity to you. I don't understand why that small scene was a requirement in the first place.. I hope he add s event which gives lust but why put astory scene which it needs lust requirement without giving that girl a repeatable scene which gives lust?
I'm in the same boat as you, but the event isnt crossed out so you can probably get it in a later update and we have no clue yet if refusing the HJ was actually the best choice you could make... it could end up being something big for ayane later(like chika was for rin) or nothing at all and the only thing you got to do is just wait an update or two. This was a break update too for selebus, mainly fixing bugs, kinks and most importantly the start up volume... (srsly that alone could have been a single update for a month imo and it'd be worth it I don't care how easy it is or was to do, thanks selebus)
point is dont fret so much on this one, it was a small update and you haven't been locked out yet... I only downloaded early because of the music volume change

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
I'm in the same boat as you, but the event isnt crossed out so you can probably get it in a later update and we have no clue yet if refusing the HJ was actually the best choice you could make... it could end up being something big for ayane later(like chika was for rin) or nothing at all and the only thing you got to do is just wait an update or two. This was a break update too for selebus, mainly fixing bugs, kinks and most importantly the start up volume... (srsly that alone could have been a single update for a month imo and it'd be worth it I don't care how easy it is or was to do, thanks selebus)
point is dont fret so much on this one, it was a small update and you haven't been locked out yet... I only downloaded early because of the music volume change
I should've worded my post better, not locked out, unavailable at the moment. :) You definitely didn't miss it yet.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Selebus There is a small bug in 12.0 where trying to view either of the two new lust events from the event tracker will instead replay Makoto's first lust event. Found the problem in screens.rpy:

if makotolust10 == True:
textbutton _("Semblance of a Soul {b}✓{/b}"):
text_style "mybutton"

if kirinlust5 == True:
textbutton _("Full Blossom {b}✓{/b}"):
text_style "mybutton"
Yeah the Patreon post mentions that bug. Already took care of it for the next update

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I mean maybe you are right. If I accepting Kirin's offers means negative outcome in the long term for Ayane then fuck it I would rather get locked out from Kirin for the rest of the game rather than breaking Ayane's heart. Don't get me wrong I like Kirin too and I'm sure there are reasons why she act like that but Ayane and Ami are on another level for me when I compare to other girls. Also they are the only girls who confessed Sensei that they love him and even constantly remind him that ( which I find it really cute) and they are the only girls sensei says 'I love you' to them afaik. While I have no doubts that all the other girls also has crush on him ( yeah that includes rin and yumi, maybe not maya tho), they are like 'ermm I like you!' at best. They haven't pass into the love stage yet

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Okay here is my little theory

I think I figured out why Maya kinda hates sensei. Maya fell in love with the previous version of the Sensei. So when the new version of Sensei (us) comes, the version Maya loved totally gone. We kinda replaced her love and technically killed him without any intention ofc. Also the scarf is potentially gifted to her by the other version of sensei which she fell in love. That's why she got so emotional and she is at shock because she probably deletes everything who reminds him at every reset except for Sensei itself. She cannot erase him

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes