alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It is impossible for me to install on android I always get an application installed and I have 20gb free
Use Joiplay and the Windows version of the game, apps this big tend to have installation issues on the device side.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
i'M STUCK on the usernames i got hope but it send me back to computer after it done
There is another user who's tried accessing terminals in another event. Sadly, I can't remember which event that was, but I know their username is at least mentioned in the Trinity part 1 HAPPY event.
Here, have some previews for the new profiles coming next update.

View attachment 970459
View attachment 970460
View attachment 970461
I already hate Uta. Well done.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There is another user who's tried accessing terminals in another event. Sadly, I can't remember which event that was, but I know their username is at least mentioned in the Trinity part 1 HAPPY event.

I already hate Uta. Well done.
I don't know, she already seems like a potential rival to dethrone Rin, which is saying a hell of a lot because Rin is in a clear lead on my list right now. Then again, so is Molly after her latest main event shenanigans, a potential rival, I mean.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Use Joiplay and the Windows version of the game, apps this big tend to have installation issues on the device side.
if I have to use joiplay I prefer not to play it, it works fatal, and I must say that it is the first application of that size that gives me a problem

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
you're missing the point, i'm in the same boat, just those events left, but can't move on, weeks have gone by in game and they're not triggering
Ok, well let us know when you figure out which even you missed. It's not a bug dude. You missed something

I'm getting a "Maya lite" vibe from the Io preview pics

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok, well let us know when you figure out which even you missed. It's not a bug dude. You missed something

I'm getting a "Maya lite" vibe from the Io preview pics
Possibly, but I'm not getting the same aloof hostility Maya gives off. Maya is cool under most circumstances, including being walked in on while changing, even if she still doesn't like it. I'm getting more of a gentle and timid type vibe from Io. Those eyes aren't the same as Maya's, I see worry in them, like she's nervous or afraid. Uta is going to be a Molly MK2, the dab pretty much tells me she's the spontaneous, energetic type.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Omg just finished Makoto's last event... Stop dev! Please stop it's too painful... I thought she has the smallest problems considering what other girls suffer. But it seems she has the biggest problems by far. We need to save her somehow

Other than that, is there any character who is not broken inside? Like seriously is there any character who is just happy in and out? I would really love a character like that. It would be a break out of the all the pain and suffering in the story

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Omg just finished Makoto's last event... Stop dev! Please stop it's too painful... I thought she has the smallest problems considering what other girls suffer. But it seems she has the biggest problems by far. We need to save her somehow

Other than that, is there any character who is not broken inside? Like seriously is there any character who is just happy in and out? I would really love a character like that. It would be a break out of the all the pain and suffering in the story
Little Chinami

Reactions: Ankoku

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Yes, there will only be this route, the dark route, at first. You're right, this essentially being a Denpa game means there will likely be no true happiness, the happiest being bittersweet at best. Of course, he could also make it a 'happy' ending. (Those who have read my previous comments since day one can probably figure out that happy in single quotes means happy in the same way as the event type). I bet that would freak half the player base out at least considering an ending like that would have to be one hell of a bang to go out on.

Pretty sure there will be harem options or else it wouldn't make sense to be able to pursue more than one girl into their lust path, which you can already do to an extent, plus the confirmed threesomes.

As for taking an L, dark route is still a W, an L is getting myself blocked off at some point with any girl, meaning an event got turned red. I don't consider my original run an L yet because I never got it up to the point of losing Rin to my own error and saving after the event turns red even though I am saved passed the point of recovering from it at this point. I only count an L if the event has been turned red.

Nyando Yes

Have you checked your 'happy' scenes as well, literally every event must be done. There's also the possibility it only triggers on a certain amount of days or more.
But think about it. So far we avoided missing events by doing things in a certain order.
But what will happen when we get to the consequences of fucking another man's wife, or fingered your niece?
Dunno if we will miss events like that, but I can imagine another result.

Reactions: alex2011

sonofadude

Jan 2, 2021
I think it would be nice to add some warning about an android version installation issues. I've tried to download it from a different sources quite a few times before I found out it is a common problem. Now downloading a windows version to try it with a joiplay app.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes