Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
We will break your game and you will love it!
Please do!

If I reset ami's events using the cheat code am I locked out of ami's events considering you can't visit her room in chapter 2?
Looked into this and the answer is yes. Thanks a lot for pointing this out.

I've implemented a block that will prevent people from entering that cheat code once you make it to Winter but this block will not be in the game until 0.12.0 Part 2.

If you want to send me your save file, I can mark Ami's events as complete for you so you can see them again through the replay menu.

I extend this same offer to anyone else who winds up using that cheat code during Winter from now until 1/15 when the issue is fixed.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If I reset ami's events using the cheat code am I locked out of ami's events considering you can't visit her room in chapter 2?
That’s a good question! I’m going to look into this tonight. Hadn’t even thought about that
Good catch, I never would have thought to try that since I already completed them all and don't intend to restart before 0.12.0 releases. This could have started an onslaught of comments about it if others ended up trying this in a release before 0.12.0 part 2.

We will break your game and you will love it!
Please do!

Looked into this and the answer is yes. Thanks a lot for pointing this out.

I've implemented a block that will prevent people from entering that cheat code once you make it to Winter but this block will not be in the game until 0.12.0 Part 2.

If you want to send me your save file, I can mark Ami's events as complete for you so you can see them again through the replay menu.

I extend this same offer to anyone else who winds up using that cheat code during Winter from now until 1/15 when the issue is fixed.
You shouldn't have said that, Selebus. You know we'll do it. :ROFLMAO: *takes out digital sledgehammer in preparation for breaking the newest release as part of new years celebrations* Since I'm restarting, I might hold off on playing 0.12.0 until the part 2 release so I have that fix. Not that I plan on needing it, I fully intend to do all of Ami's content, all existing content at that point, as it is intended to be done for the best result.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Good catch, I never would have thought to try that since I already completed them all and don't intend to restart before 0.12.0 releases. This could have started an onslaught of comments about it if others ended up trying this in a release before 0.12.0 part 2.

You shouldn't have said that, Selebus. You know we'll do it. :ROFLMAO: *takes out digital sledgehammer in preparation for breaking the newest release as part of new years celebrations* Since I'm restarting, I might hold off on playing 0.12.0 until the part 2 release so I have that fix. Not that I plan on needing it, I fully intend to do all of Ami's content, all existing content at that point, as it is intended to be done for the best result.
Tbf, this world is clearly meant to be gradually broken. Hope can't forever patch it up.
Btw, I just started a "most decent sensei run" and left Ami alone. The changes in some dialogues are interesting, but the happy event "seimming" getting crossed and called "You don't love me, do you?" fucking killed it.
Girl has issues.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Tbf, this world is clearly meant to be gradually broken. Hope can't forever patch it up.
Btw, I just started a "most decent sensei run" and left Ami alone. The changes in some dialogues are interesting, but the happy event "seimming" getting crossed and called "You don't love me, do you?" fucking killed it.
Girl has issues.
But not by us, there is clearly another entity doing that and we are just caught in the mix along with the girls. Yeah, try making her call you almost any variation of dad and you'll see just how deep those issues run if her willingness to do things forbidden by societal norms doesn't already make that clear already.

Reactions: Ankoku

JohnnyRazer

Sep 15, 2020
Am I being cruel for enjoying this picture?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ami being Ami just makes it better.
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Reactions: DrFree

HardcoreLarry

May 27, 2020
I am truly passionate about this game
That's how good it is
I love the creepy stuff too
I sometimes getting caught offguard but its intriguing
Wish to see more scenes.. especially Rin & Maya (would love some anal scenes with Ami & Haruka too)
I can keep going for how much content I'd love but its too much:sneaky:
10/10, don't @ me if you think otherwise

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
New Year, New Ho- Students!!!
May the School Year never end as we keep restarting until our MC finally cracks!!!

I just want more "Unhinged Sensei" like that one time on Miss Yakuza's event except he won't stop...
Then he'll just wake up and think "it's just a dream" but it's literally another timeline where he went full-on-psycho mode and then-

And there I go again...Apologies...

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I am truly passionate about this game
That's how good it is
I love the creepy stuff too
I sometimes getting caught offguard but its intriguing
Wish to see more scenes.. especially Rin & Maya (would love some anal scenes with Ami & Haruka too)
I can keep going for how much content I'd love but its too much:sneaky:
10/10, don't @ me if you thing otherwise
I can think of so many possible happy events after doing anal.
"SODOMY. FILTH. SINNER"
The angels will have a field trip .

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Just noticed this. I saved it thinking it should've been "involved with* someone new" but I also accidentally saw a future new character.
I saw Io in the mall in the event with Ami, but I totally missed this. Must've been because there was an even larger source of pink hair in front of me.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hello Selebus,

Let me preface by saying I love your game and I've been following it for a while now on this forum.

I just found two oddities...maybe unintentional bugs?

First, Makoto's Dinner Plan event triggers when you talk to her on Thursday, even after the Blue-Jay event and she

Second, you can still fuck Makoto, again, even when she

Are these supposed to be intentional? And BTW, great update (v0.11.0) :)

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
First, Makoto's Dinner Plan event triggers when you talk to her on Thursday, even after the Blue-Jay event and she
Good catch! I didn't realize it was possible to make it this far into the game without ever accessing that. Will put a new lock on Bluejay. Thank you!

Second, you can still fuck Makoto, again, even when she
This is fixed in the next update! Forgot to turn off her lust events but turned everything else off.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Lessons in Love 0.12.0 Part 1 (QOL UPDATE) ~ Patreon Release

Win:

Mega

Android:

Mega

MAC:

Mega

have fun
You realize I can just change the links, right? Lmao

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes