Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
I'm really, really stuck. I've checked the walktrhough and searched the thread and can't get What's Done is Done to trigger on Saturdays. As far as I can tell I have every character leveled up to their max (according to the walkthrough in the first post anyway)...

The only available thing I have to do is Schadenfreude, which I've been putting off since it appears you DON'T want to do that before What's Done is Done.
Maybe you still don't have 174+ days.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for the detailed response. I guess what you are saying is this game isn't for everyone and I do respect the confidence in gatekeeping your work for those that only want to go full-send. Which is absolutely fine as long as you can complete the game start to end without any external sources. Which I am assuming you can, I just don't always take everything on the nose. Even adding the puzzle tag might be far too obscure, as people this deep into the game won't be checking the tags every update.
Anyway, I love the game just thought it was a bit of a shame I had'to look for external help despite not being ignorant to the dialogue. I could be the only person with this issue though.
As long as you pay attention, yes, the game is doable with no external sources up to the end of current content. No, you are not the only one, there have been several caught by the puzzles and I am one due to being an idiot and completely forgetting to write stuff down, not that others who don't are, I'm just calling myself one because I fully intended to and forgot.

Reactions: RelaxItsOk

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
I would like to thank Selebus for a tremendous effort here. Looking for other things to do I came across this game and am staggered by the amount of content in a v0.11. My playthrough has been more than inefficient (to say the least) bordering on just doing stuff because I feel like it. But as it was put, sometimes you just do what you want. Immediately gravitating towards certain girls I rushed their stats up (Ayane and Chika) later branching into Rin, Makoto, Sana, Sara, etc. Sadly, this means I'm a bad homie because I got to 13/14 Chika (at least 10/14) events before even knowing Rin had interest plus finding out it means I am missing out on some of her content. Hopefully its not the sexy-time. LOL

I only kept 1 save (I know, bad boy) but Chika and Ayane were girls 1A/B that I raced through alternating their events/my time. Meaning on day 254, when I realized implications, it wasn't worth resetting. Chika's lust miiiiight be somewhere in the excessive range. lol.

What had me stuck for a bit was getting some things to move. It wasn't intuitive to initiate Ami events in the dorm since she has a "visit" option at home. Kind of left that go. Also completely ignored Furtaba (wasn't an appealing option) so certain triggers weren't there to move the main bit along till I started reading a guide. Right now waiting for "What's done is done" to trigger and its pretty apropos for my playthrough.

Overall, its been a great experience. I love the weirdness and love the idea that you are building implications into the events. Solid effort. I can't wait to complete the current events and see where things go in the future.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I would like to thank Selebus for a tremendous effort here. Looking for other things to do I came across this game and am staggered by the amount of content in a v0.11. My playthrough has been more than inefficient (to say the least) bordering on just doing stuff because I feel like it. But as it was put, sometimes you just do what you want. Immediately gravitating towards certain girls I rushed their stats up (Ayane and Chika) later branching into Rin, Makoto, Sana, Sara, etc. Sadly, this means I'm a bad homie because I got to 13/14 Chika (at least 10/14) events before even knowing Rin had interest plus finding out it means I am missing out on some of her content. Hopefully its not the sexy-time. LOL

I only kept 1 save (I know, bad boy) but Chika and Ayane were girls 1A/B that I raced through alternating their events/my time. Meaning on day 254, when I realized implications, it wasn't worth resetting. Chika's lust miiiiight be somewhere in the excessive range. lol.

What had me stuck for a bit was getting some things to move. It wasn't intuitive to initiate Ami events in the dorm since she has a "visit" option at home. Kind of left that go. Also completely ignored Furtaba (wasn't an appealing option) so certain triggers weren't there to move the main bit along till I started reading a guide. Right now waiting for "What's done is done" to trigger and its pretty apropos for my playthrough.

Overall, its been a great experience. I love the weirdness and love the idea that you are building implications into the events. Solid effort. I can't wait to complete the current events and see where things go in the future.
No sexy times with Rin in game yet. You did miss the intro of a new character, but it's no big deal since they're better introduced in a later event. Main down side of being a bad homie is just hurting Rin, and her just reeling on you for a ton of events. When you're a good homie she pretty much just thanks you and is nice to you the whole time.

When I was a bad homie, I tried running with it for a while, but I really care about Rin and couldn't bring myself to continue that save, eventually starting over. If you wanna save some time, there are quite a few good homie saves around this thread you can do a quick search for. They're usually at major events, like the beach event, halloween event, or before some major update.

Reactions: DrFree and nawt0k

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

You don't miss any sexy time with Rin since none has been implemented yet, but after what player Sensei did to her, I doubt she'll let him in her pants any time in the next decade. Agreed on Futaba, there's a reason she's second last only to Yumi. In fact, Yumi being the little prick she can be at times is why she's in dead last for now. It was less the appeal, or lack thereof, for her and more me reacting as if she was real and getting back at her. Yeah, this game can do that to ya. Futaba, on the other hand, isn't all that appealing physically, I know, bad human with my instinctive and automatic first impression, but she's a sweet and caring girl only second to a certain naive tanned girl that is too sweet, caring, and naive for her own good. Yes, I mean Chika if the tanned part didn't make that blatantly obvious. The only other girl fitting any of that is her own little sister, Chinami, who isn't on the romance target list and never will be by official hands.

No sexy times with Rin in game yet. You did miss the intro of a new character, but it's no big deal since they're better introduced in a later event. Main down side of being a bad homie is just hurting Rin, and her just reeling on you for a ton of events. When you're a good homie she pretty much just thanks you and is nice to you the whole time.

When I was a bad homie, I tried running with it for a while, but I really care about Rin and couldn't bring myself to continue that save, eventually starting over. If you wanna save some time, there are quite a few good homie saves around this thread you can do a quick search for. They're usually at major events, like the beach event, halloween event, or before some major update.
Yeah, when a girl specifically tells you she's not angry, you'd better believe she's angry. In fact, at that point, that clearly means she's well beyond visible anger and has reached a level no guy ever should want to be on the receiving end of. There's a saying about this for a reason, women can be downright scary in the wrong situation, especially the potentially suicidal ones and the yanderes. As far as Rin herself, I can no longer continue that save, either. I keep it around for the purpose of seeing alternative lines based around betraying her, but I stopped the second I got to the naming part of Detention because I had already screwed up before the point where it was possible to betray her, yet I once again forgot and continued until that reminded me and stopped. At that point is when I started using Oblivion's save and I have been ever since with the intent to restart from the beginning every time we hit a major chunk of content. An intent I failed to act on every time.

Reactions: Ankoku and nawt0k

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
No sexy times with Rin in game yet.
Ahhhh, well in time....in time. She's one of my top girls. Really really like her. Probably #3 for me given her backstory, personality, and general way she gets along with Sensei.

You did miss the intro of a new character, but it's no big deal since they're better introduced in a later event. Main down side of being a bad homie is just hurting Rin, and her just reeling on you for a ton of events. When you're a good homie she pretty much just thanks you and is nice to you the whole time.

Yeah, I don't want to have her hurt because of how much I genuinely like her but at the same time, going with someone else's save also means its not my playthrough. I could easily change the little details like the names girls call me but its kinda not the same. Everyone has my lust/affection values and something different would make me constantly be like "but I thought that was higher." lol. IDK....We'll see how I feel once I get through my playthrough. I made my bed, time to lay in it. LOL.

Agreed on Futaba, there's a reason she's second last only to Yumi. In fact, Yumi being the little prick she can be at times is why she's in dead last for now. It was less the appeal, or lack thereof, for her and more me reacting as if she was real and getting back at her. Yeah, this game can do that to ya. Futaba, on the other hand, isn't all that appealing physically, I know, bad human with my instinctive and automatic first impression, but she's a sweet and caring girl only second to a certain naive tanned girl that is too sweet, caring, and naive for her own good. Yes, I mean Chika if the tanned part didn't make that blatantly obvious. The only other girl fitting any of that is her own little sister, Chinami, who isn't on the romance target list and never will be by official hands.
Agreed with all points. I actually forced the kiss on Yumi because she was such a little bitch I was like "just suck this" and she won't shut UP about it. LOL.

I am almost NOT looking forward to further expansion into the Chinami line. Her autoimmune disease and the tone of this VN just sets this whole thing up for something baaaad to happen. I fear what is coming down the pike.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ahhhh, well in time....in time. She's one of my top girls. Really really like her. Probably #3 for me given her backstory, personality, and general way she gets along with Sensei.
As much as we love getting backstories for characters, I think it's time for us to access her backplot since this is still a h-vn or something whatever they're called

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Yeah, I don't want to have her hurt because of how much I genuinely like her but at the same time, going with someone else's save also means its not my playthrough. I could easily change the little details like the names girls call me but its kinda not the same. Everyone has my lust/affection values and something different would make me constantly be like "but I thought that was higher." lol. IDK....We'll see how I feel once I get through my playthrough. I made my bed, time to lay in it. LOL.

Agreed with all points. I actually forced the kiss on Yumi because she was such a little bitch I was like "just suck this" and she won't shut UP about it. LOL.

I am almost NOT looking forward to further expansion into the Chinami line. Her autoimmune disease and the tone of this VN just sets this whole thing up for something baaaad to happen. I fear what is coming down the pike.
On Rin, she's my number one of the normal sized girls with no familial relation. Ami gets the actual number one spot automatically by being the 'niece' of the main character, Miku and Sana come in second and third respectively because they aren't as well...developed as the others, and Rin gets fourth ahead of Chika and the rest as I made this ranking before I got sucked into the emotional attachment. Yumi takes dead last only because of her attitude, but that attitude comes with an opposite that could potentially bump her up to just behind Chika. Typically, when a character is this nasty toward the main character, if they have a sweet side to them at all, it tends to be stronger than that of girls who aren't as nasty toward the main character. She has the potential to be one of the most adorable characters in the entire game once she opens up, but she still won't beat Rin for me. Rin is my absolute favorite post emotional connection. I have never been through what she's going through, but I see the pain in her and I feel it with her when I do. That's the incredible thing about the writing, you aren't just playing a game at that point, you're in the room by her side and suffering with her and that feeling doesn't go away on repeating an event, it hits you just as hard every single time. That's why it hurt so much the first time I used the new replay function to watch Rin's Delirium event, because it doesn't lessen the impact when I see it a second time or more. I wasn't expecting that, so my guard was down and it hit me while I was more vulnerable than usual.

As for the other save, for me, it's a temporary measure or was meant to be because I was in a rush to see the new content and I was going to replay from scratch after and finally wash my hands of my own stupidity once and for all.

As for the kiss, not that you had much choice, the game makes you do that to her, but I would have done the same out of spite. I just got so fed up with her attitude when I've never done anything to deserve it, at least not yet. Now, even though she is the person I like least in Kumon-Mi, so much so that I actually wanted to do that to her back then just to watch the despair fill her, and even though I never got the choice to not do it, I regret it. It obviously hurt her for player Sensei to do that out of nowhere when she didn't even provoke it at the time, so even for her, I feel sorry for his actions. I feel responsible for what he did, for everything bad he has done or will do. I am so invested that I'm not just a third party. I AM player Sensei.

As for Chinami, I fear the same. Autoimmune diseases never end well for the patient without some sort of cure. Unfortunately, few, if any, have one. If it were possible, I guarantee Chika would be the first in line to donate her own immune system to her sister to fix the issue, but it isn't. First there's the lack of medical knowledge and tech capable of such a delicate and deadly procedure, then there's the extremely high probability Chinami's body would reject the new immune system, and third there's the mental and emotional toll on Chinami herself. While Yumi is pretty much guaranteed to be willing to look after Chinami if something happens to Chika and Chika most certainly trusts Yumi enough to give her that task in her stead, Chinami would suffer an immeasurable trauma from what is almost guaranteed to cost her sister her life. Enough to potentially break the poor kid irreversibly.

As much as we love getting backstories for characters, I think it's time for us to access her backplot
We'll get there, remember, she's still recovering from her own troubles.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
On Rin, she's my number one of the normal sized girls with no familial relation. Ami gets the actual number one spot automatically by being the 'niece' of the main character, Miku and Sana come in second and third respectively because they aren't as well...developed as the others, and Rin gets fourth ahead of Chika and the rest as I made this ranking before I got sucked into the emotional attachment. Yumi takes dead last only because of her attitude, but that attitude comes with an opposite that could potentially bump her up to just behind Chika. Typically, when a character is this nasty toward the main character, if they have a sweet side to them at all, it tends to be stronger than that of girls who aren't as nasty toward the main character. She has the potential to be one of the most adorable characters in the entire game once she opens up, but she still won't beat Rin for me. Rin is my absolute favorite post emotional connection. I have never been through what she's going through, but I see the pain in her and I feel it with her when I do. That's the incredible thing about the writing, you aren't just playing a game at that point, you're in the room by her side and suffering with her and that feeling doesn't go away on repeating an event, it hits you just as hard every single time. That's why it hurt so much the first time I used the new replay function to watch Rin's Delirium event, because it doesn't lessen the impact when I see it a second time or more. I wasn't expecting that, so my guard was down and it hit me while I was more vulnerable than usual.

As for the other save, for me, it's a temporary measure or was meant to be because I was in a rush to see the new content and I was going to replay from scratch after and finally wash my hands of my own stupidity once and for all.

As for the kiss, not that you had much choice, the game makes you do that to her, but I would have done the same out of spite. I just got so fed up with her attitude when I've never done anything to deserve it, at least not yet. Now, even though she is the person I like least in Kumon-Mi, so much so that I actually wanted to do that to her back then just to watch the despair fill her, and even though I never got the choice to not do it, I regret it. It obviously hurt her for player Sensei to do that out of nowhere when she didn't even provoke it at the time, so even for her, I feel sorry for his actions. I feel responsible for what he did, for everything bad he has done or will do. I am so invested that I'm not just a third party. I AM player Sensei.

As for Chinami, I fear the same. Autoimmune diseases never end well for the patient without some sort of cure. Unfortunately, few, if any, have one. If it were possible, I guarantee Chika would be the first in line to donate her own immune system to her sister to fix the issue, but it isn't. First there's the lack of medical knowledge and tech capable of such a delicate and deadly procedure, then there's the extremely high probability Chinami's body would reject the new immune system, and third there's the mental and emotional toll on Chinami herself. While Yumi is pretty much guaranteed to be willing to look after Chinami if something happens to Chika and Chika most certainly trusts Yumi enough to give her that task in her stead, Chinami would suffer an immeasurable trauma from what is almost guaranteed to cost her sister her life. Enough to potentially break the poor kid irreversibly.

We'll get there, remember, she's still recovering from her own troubles.
I don't have a written-in-stone list of my favorites, but Futaba, Rin, and Sana are basically constantly battling for first. Miku and Molly come in just after them. Bottom of the list are Yumi and Ayane. Everyone else in the main cast falls somewhere between Molly/Miku and Ayame/Yumi. Would be a bit long of a list if I included side girls.

I dislike Yumi for the same reason you two do, but to a lesser extent I think, since I did try to avoid the kiss and didn't think she deserved it when it happened. The reason Ayane's down there is simply because I don't like her personality. Sadly I can't explain exactly why or what exactly I dislike about her since I kinda don't know myself, but she rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

With Kirin being added to the main cast, I should probably place her too, and that would be below Yumi and Ayane. She's waaaay too sadistic for my tastes. It was pretty interesting seeing her and Ayane talking during the Christmas event in a timeline where Ayane's beach lust event didn't happen though. They actually get along quite well. They aren't like, super close friends or anything, but they seem to like each other.

Reactions: anon670-1

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Just wanted to share the breakdown for the content to come over the next four updates.

0.12.0 Part 1 is still on schedule to release on 1/1. It's mostly quality-of-life improvements and revisions/changes for older content, but there are still 2 New Lust Events for anyone who'd like to download the update anyway.

Additionally, as the far right column says, I'll be taking my first ever break from 2/15 to 3/1. A lot of people have been expressing concern for me and, despite my addiction to making this game as good as I can, I've decided that taking a short breather will be beneficial to the overall product. I went a whole year without one, though, so thanks for sticking with me!

This means that there will only be one update in March as opposed to two, but the one that releases on 3/15 will have another brand new dorm in it!

LilJanToFeb.png

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Just wanted to share the breakdown for the content to come over the next four updates.

0.12.0 Part 1 is still on schedule to release on 1/1. It's mostly quality-of-life improvements and revisions/changes for older content, but there are still 2 New Lust Events for anyone who'd like to download the update anyway.

Additionally, as the far right column says, I'll be taking my first ever break from 2/15 to 3/1. A lot of people have been expressing concern for me and, despite my addiction to making this game as good as I can, I've decided that taking a short breather will be beneficial to the overall product. I went a whole year without one, though, so thanks for sticking with me!

This means that there will only be one update in March as opposed to two, but the one that releases on 3/15 will have another brand new dorm in it!

View attachment 962384
"Headpats" Is now a thing written on my calendar on 2/1.

Not one girl's head will be safe unless you only release it for a few girls at a time.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't have a written-in-stone list of my favorites, but Futaba, Rin, and Sana are basically constantly battling for first. Miku and Molly come in just after them. Bottom of the list are Yumi and Ayane. Everyone else in the main cast falls somewhere between Molly/Miku and Ayame/Yumi. Would be a bit long of a list if I included side girls.

I dislike Yumi for the same reason you two do, but to a lesser extent I think, since I did try to avoid the kiss and didn't think she deserved it when it happened. The reason Ayane's down there is simply because I don't like her personality. Sadly I can't explain exactly why or what exactly I dislike about her since I kinda don't know myself, but she rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

With Kirin being added to the main cast, I should probably place her too, and that would be below Yumi and Ayane. She's waaaay too sadistic for my tastes. It was pretty interesting seeing her and Ayane talking during the Christmas event in a timeline where Ayane's beach lust event didn't happen though. They actually get along quite well. They aren't like, super close friends or anything, but they seem to like each other.
I completely forgot to add the side girls, though to be fair, I was focused on the part of my list that had Rin since she was the topic in the section of my reply where I mention where each girl stands. As far as Yumi, she used to be in a worse position with me, still dead last, but even further behind because of the attitude. Now, I can at least see a hint of hope HOPE for her that maybe this theorized cute side of her does exist and that the issue is just she rarely feels comfortable enough to let it out. If and when she does, though, watch out. She might just be cute enough to kill with that alone. People might start to think she's lost her mind if she starts that.

View attachment 962384
A well deserved break at that and coming back on my birthday, how about that. As for the next release, the lust events don't specifically state they are missable like in the previous breakdown, does that mean the only waay to miss them is to not play or did you just figure the missable part was obvious at this point since they require a stat that isn't needed to progress? Also, you fiend, allowing such a thing as headpats to get anywhere near the girls. :p (headpats for everyone, come and get 'em). Looks like 2021 is going to kick off with a bang for this game, that's a ton coming in just the first couple months.

"Headpats" Is now a thing written on my calendar on 2/1.

Not one girl's head will be safe unless you only release it for a few girls at a time.
Nope, they can run, they can hide, but they WILL be patted. I'll probably spend at least a few hours patting Rin's, she really needs it, poor girl.

Silveroz

Jan 27, 2019
Can somebody give me a guide on how to not miss any event with girls, also if is possible to not miss any with all xD
I almost finished it and wanna replay it next year xD

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Can somebody give me a guide on how to not miss any event with girls, also if is possible to not miss any with all xD
I almost finished it and wanna replay it next year xD
It is possible to not miss any at all. Click the name in the quote below to jump to a post with an event guide that lists the triggers for all the events. I suggest keeping many saves to make sure you can go back if you do accidentally miss something.
A little later than normal, but updated my event guide for 0.11.0.

I predict a lot of people getting stuck and asking questions this time around.
However, keep in mind that events do actually change based on your decisions even if you haven't missed any. Doing multiple runs where you miss different events on purpose may be a thing worth considering. If you're past the Christmas event and got the Ayane lust event during the beach event, you can read my post 4 posts above yours to see some spoiler-y changes if you do miss that event.

BSPancake

Mar 3, 2019
I don't like the whole "This is a simulation and one or more characters know about it" thing. It was fine in DDLC because I wasn't playing that game to jerk off. This game however, it's a problem because I'm playing it to jerk off

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes