alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just found this game and started with it. That first day he talks about how he only knows the characters 'cause he found the notebook and my only thought is that I hope he found the f'ing lesson plans.
He's not following those anyway, he's changing things up to make getting close to them easier.

Reactions: Ankoku

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
He's not following those anyway, he's changing things up to make getting close to them easier.
Yeah I get that but the idea of spontaeously taking over a class in the middle of the semester without access to the previous teachers lesson plans fills my soul with dread.

Sooo much extra work.

edit: even if you were changing what was upcoming not knowing what's been covered. :shudder:

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah I get that but the idea of spontaeously taking over a class in the middle of the semester without access to the previous teachers lesson plans fills my soul with dread.

Sooo much extra work.

edit: even if you were changing what was upcoming not knowing what's been covered. :shudder:
I mean he's probably just teaching based on what he learned himself with no real focus. I could see the disorganization being a bit of a problem, but we don't have much detail on how he's handling the actual teaching since it isn't really shown.

Reactions: Ankoku

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I mean he's probably just teaching based on what he learned himself with no real focus. I could see the disorganization being a bit of a problem, but we don't have much detail on how he's handling the actual teaching since it isn't really shown.
I was home schooled all the way through high school. I imagine he's doing it the same way my parents did when I got to the higher grades. "Here's a textbook. Read it, do these problems, and take these standadized tests given to us. Good luck."

A.K.A. not really teaching, just hoping they understand the book. I imagine Makoto is helping anyone who's actually trying and doesn't understand something.

Last edited:

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheats are entered using the "Computer" option on the weekend.
just remember that cheating=bad
just might end up regreting it one day~

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I was home schooled all the way through high school. I imagine he's doing it the same way my parents did when I got to the higher grades. "Here's a textbook. Read it, do these problems, and take these standadized tests given to us. Good luck."

A.K.A. not really teaching, just hoping they understand the book. I imagine Makoto is helping anyone who's actually trying and doesn't understand something.
That's basically what happened to me in my final year with my foreign language class, the German teacher left at a point that was too close to the beginning of the year to get another and they had to resort to an online class, which was just some assignments with no teacher.

just remember that cheating=bad
just might end up regreting it one day~
Though only the in game cheats get the save marked as far as any of us know, so maybe there will only be consequences for in game cheats.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017

I think you're giving him too much credit. What you describe is probably what anyone trying to learn in the class is doing, but I'm sure that Sensei is completely fine with someone never opening their book.

And since they're never making it out of the class, he doesn't even have to feel guilty about it (not that he would anyway).

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
I also think you're giving Sensei too much credit, I had teachers that just slapped down books and told us to get on with it and they were shit.

Also if the cycle ever breaks he's basically just fucked every single one of his students (figuratively I mean), I know it's stated that Makoto picks up for his slack but even without going into the ethical implications of putting your job on someone else I doubt she can teach everyone everything they need.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Didn't their overall grades get better? They passed a standarized test, so, not excusing Sensei at all, but Makoto is a miracle worker and deserves some patting. Just saying, their education could be going worse.
I kind of also get the sense that they sort of have infinite time, so that may have something to do with it.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
He sleeps through class sometimes and the teacher's pet sometimes helps.

Reactions: alex2011

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I kind of also get the sense that they sort of have infinite time, so that may have something to do with it.
That would imply they can conserve some memories of previous loops, which is a highly debatable idea. Maybe through time, the resets don't work as well anymore, and some memories leak.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That would imply they can conserve some memories of previous loops, which is a highly debatable idea. Maybe through time, the resets don't work as well anymore, and some memories leak.
Or maybe it only affects their memory of events, maybe they still retain knowledge and skills they learned before each reset.

where is molly
Second floor of the dorm or the cafe at night.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
They do, Makoto teaches Ami the slope-intercept form just before the first reset and Ami brings it up again soon after it.
Also you take Chika to the beach just before the reset and during the full class beach trip after she brings up having been there "a couple months ago" but can't figure out exactly when she would have went since summer just started.

Reactions: alex2011

buff

May 29, 2017
Anyone know what the colors mean in the event tracker (and the guide, for that matter)? The guide says red means you missed it, and in some cases they map to girls, but there seems to be other meanings too.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes