DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
*5 (or 4 if you're only counting main cast)
Makoto, Maya, Miku, Molly, and Maki
Gee, I wonder which one of them would be leaving you cryptic notes.
Well, obviously Molly, for a role playing game. Or Miku, because that makes sense. Maki? Totally. Jokes aside, I am convinced its unrelated, but its funny that right before this we even got the last other MM to mentally collapse and stuff.

Last edited:

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Well, obviously Molly, for a role playing game. Or Miku, because that makes sense. Maki? Totally. Jokes aside, I am convinced its unrelated, but its funny that right before this we even got the last other MM to mentally collapse and stuff.
You f'd up your spoiler tag btw, there should be no "/" on the start tag.

Reactions: alex2011

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
anybody know what the flag is for the solo kirin scene during the beach event? i believe that i said no to the event because i didn't want to risk it affecting the relationship with ayane, but now i can't gain points with kirin and trigger her lust event

I think I read that there'll be a way to access the event in a later update, but I just wanted to see it now without replaying the game from the beach event; anyone able to help me out or tell me how I can find the flag myself?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
13p1.png

Posting changelog prior to release:
- 30k Words
- 10 New Events
- 500+ New Images
- 2 Ami Invite Over Events
- 2 Ayane Invite Over Events
- 2 Futaba Invite Over Events
- 2 Kirin Invite Over Events
- 2 Haruka Invite Over Events
- 5 New Animated Scenes (54 Variations Counting Outfits)
- 5 New Generic Scenes
- 8 New Character Profile Outfits (Pajamas)
- 6 Ami Outfits for Invite Over
- 6 Ayane Outfits for Invite Over
- 6 Futaba Outfits for Invite Over
- 5 Haruka Outfits for Invite Over
- 5 Kirin Outfits for Invite Over
- Headpat System for Ami, Ayane, Chika, Futaba, Haruka, Kirin, Makoto, and Sara
- Fixes/Changes For Older Content

HEADPAT SYSTEM:
Headpats are accessible through the Invite Over hub. Dialogue and reactions change depending on how many pats you give one of the girls in one setting. Patting them enough times might trigger a...special reaction and unlock a new character profile outfit for them. Headpat counter resets each time you choose to pat a girl but the overall counter will stay in their profile.

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Neat I love me some headpats!

I'll jump in and ask the stupid question... but if the counter resets each time you pat a girl, wouldn't that mean the counter will never be more than 0... that clearly can't be what you mean.

Reactions: cakeny

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
And maybe you shouldn't, because at least in one instance (going too far with Chika too soon) it may not be the right choice. Ideally you'll be able to do it right, not too much, not too little, but it's not very likely without some help.

Maybe you're supposed to just dive in, have a good time, and don't worry too much about missed bits, because there's still going to be loads of stuff (what exists so far is supposed to be only a fraction of whole thing when finished).

If you like some characters more than others, you'll get their stats high first, and you probably shouldn't miss their events. If it works like this, it shouldn't be too bad. For example, I missed Haruka's events and I'm not saying that I'm happy about it, but I can live with that. It can still be a problem when you like some characters more or less equally, and it's a nightmate when you're completionist.

So far the amount of missable events is relatively low. Hopefully it will stay that way, and there won't be any excessive branching. Otherwise it would become significantly less enjoyable. You can always follow some walkthrough, but it takes a part of fun away. Hardcode fans may replay it several times and try to find ideal path themselves. But let's be honest, that's not for normal people, because doing that could take months.
Correct on the 'supposed to just dive in' part, this game is probably going to be the best example of a completionist's worst nightmare, so just enjoy as much as you can unlock. Months is probably still an understatement for the completed game, remember that there will be the dark path, which we are on now, then the purity routes, which are likely to be single girl and MIGHT be a bit more positive, then the true route.

Neat I love me some headpats!

I'll jump in and ask the stupid question... but if the counter resets each time you pat a girl, wouldn't that mean the counter will never be more than 0... that clearly can't be what you mean.
It means you have to do everything in one headpat session in order to get the reaction and outfit if I interpreted that correctly. It will still display the total number given in all sessions in the girl's profile. Resetting to zero does not mean none were given at all. There are two counters, the session counter during the invite and the permanent counter on her profile, the one being reset is the session counter.

View attachment 1013782

- 30k Words
- 10 New Events
- 500+ New Images
- 5 New Generic Scenes

HEADPAT SYSTEM:
Headpats are accessible through the Invite Over hub. Dialogue and reactions change depending on how many pats you give one of the girls in one setting. Patting them enough times might trigger a...special reaction and unlock a new character profile outfit for them. Headpat counter resets each time you choose to pat a girl but the overall counter will stay in their profile.
Watch out Rin, the headpat police are on their way and you are guilty of having too few headpats.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 1013782

- 30k Words
- 10 New Events
- 500+ New Images
- 5 New Generic Scenes

HEADPAT SYSTEM:
Headpat...system...?
Now this is my TOP VN of all time

The real question though is that, "Is there a limit?"

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
It means you have to do everything in one headpat session in order to get the reaction and outfit if I interpreted that correctly. It will still display the total number given in all sessions in the girl's profile. Resetting to zero does not mean none were given at all. There are two counters, the session counter during the invite and the permanent counter on her profile, the one being reset is the session counter.

See I knew it was a stupid question... that makes sense.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Game no longer deserves the horror tag, we are full wholesome now.
Watch Selebus put a 'happy' scene event right in the headpat system like a ticking time bomb ready to explode when a certain number is reached.

Headpat...system...?
Now this is my TOP VN of all time

The real question though is that, "Is there a limit?"
I hope HOPE not. Maybe we have a surprise waiting at a certain number, no one knows but Selebus, at least until tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: anon670-1

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
666 times of headpats = Clocks outfit and background version, please dev make it happen
I was thinking more as an event trigger, you know, like how some of us have the ability to somehow stumble right into the 'happy' scenes without knowing the trigger, maybe a specific number could be one such trigger. A perfectly wholesome system like the headpat system is the perfect place to hide a surprise like that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I was thinking more as an event trigger, you know, like how some of us have the ability to somehow stumble right into the 'happy' scenes without knowing the trigger, maybe a specific number could be one such trigger. A perfectly wholesome system like the headpat system is the perfect place to hide a surprise like that.
69 = random lul moment
420 = you get the idea...

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Won't bedownloading any time soon, but try "61" which ishow we tend to call amiokay or the girli the room with clocks that looks like Maya
Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Does that include secret events?

This honestly cracked me up. Poor girl lives in the same apartment.
Seceets are typically listed, so nope. And yeah, I also thought about Ami back when it was scheduled.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Can we at least get some kind of event where we headpat Rin while she's either at school or at work? I'd take that over lewding her (for now; everyone's a victim special student).

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes