buff

May 29, 2017
Hi, the zipped file for Mac 0.12.02 Part 2 is corrupt and cannot be extracted.
its in an unsupported format for mac. Any help?
Yeah, you're going to have to build it yourself from the Windows version, unless someone re-uploads it. Fortunately, it's not that hard-- download the RenPy SDK, copy the game into it, launch the renpy app, and a few clicks.

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

buff

May 29, 2017
The headpat system was actually one of the major stretch goals and probably the most highly requested/anticipated feature of the game. I wouldn't call it a time sink.
Oh I know, and I'm 100% onboard with it. It fits the tone and humor of.... well, of the parts of the game that have that tone and humor. I'm looking forward to playing it.

I'm just saying I hope people take it as a fun addition to the game and a solid nod to one of the amusing genre traditions, and it doesn't become an ongoing source of continuous requests. People will vote for headpats because "zomg headpats lol how can u not vote headpats", and I get that, I just don't think that expanding the feature in a significant way is something that serves anyone as well as other content might.

In other words, I don't consider the feature a time sink, I'm just worried that if people give in to their inner weab and use any and all fan input opportunities to request that instead of other content, then it could become one. More likely you'd end up delicately telling everyone to go pound sand after the appropriate point, but that isn't really fun either.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Oh I know, and I'm 100% onboard with it. It fits the tone and humor of.... well, of the parts of the game that have that tone and humor. I'm looking forward to playing it.

I'm just saying I hope people take it as a fun addition to the game and a solid nod to one of the amusing genre traditions, and it doesn't become an ongoing source of continuous requests. People will vote for headpats because "zomg headpats lol how can u not vote headpats", and I get that, I just don't think that expanding the feature in a significant way is something that serves anyone as well as other content might.

In other words, I don't consider the feature a time sink, I'm just worried that if people give in to their inner weab and use any and all fan input opportunities to request that instead of other content, then it could become one. More likely you'd end up delicately telling everyone to go pound sand after the appropriate point, but that isn't really fun either.
Dude, keeping in mind that we seemingly get content for these headpatting events, its all the same to me. In the end, getting a headpat event for a girl instead of, lets say, getting to call them to hang out seems perfectly fine to me.
We got Rin's number but can't call her yet, the same way we can't headpat her. Does it make any difference if we get one before the other? It doesn't to me.

Sel is the one making these poll options to begin with. So whatever he feels like or feels the need to write at the moment will be there. Right now I am thinking of how he talked about having so many characters let him not feel burnt out.
And, guess what, he may just feel like writing about headpatting for the luls. WE can talk about out-weabing each other, but in the end, Sel decided to use koikatsu for his game, after being inspired by VNs. Is it weird for him to also have a sense of humor like ours?

What I am trying to say, if this makes the development deviate a bit from the main storyline (for which we have over 21 characters mind you) it will be because Sel decided to have a change of pace, and that will benefit us, because he won't feel the burnt.

SuperBadass

Sep 11, 2017
Headpats are appropriate for the game.
This isn't just a Hentai game. It's a deconstruction of the Isekai/Harem genre/tropes.
As One Punch Man is to the action manga, Lessons in Love is to the Isekai/Harem.

For that reason, it's entirely appropriate for you to Headpat the underage schoolgirls you are statutorily raping while mostly disregarding their various, real, teenage traumas, only addressing them to the extent that you intend to molest them. The juxtaposition of the weeb fan service and the deeply questionable shit you are doing is entirely the point.

Last edited:

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Just picked up the game, I've played up through the halloween stuff, but I see that I've missed events. The weird stuff kept me intrigued in the game and I like the characters, but missable events really don't jive with me.

I didn't feel at any point like I was making a choice to skip anything or choosing one thing over another, I feel like I'm just getting punished for not repeating a scene a certain number of times in order to increment a value before reaching a progression point. And once the progression point is telegraphed, you're locked in so you can't reload and grind. Feels really clunky.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Just picked up the game, I've played up through the halloween stuff, but I see that I've missed events. The weird stuff kept me intrigued in the game and I like the characters, but missable events really don't jive with me.

I didn't feel at any point like I was making a choice to skip anything or choosing one thing over another, I feel like I'm just getting punished for not repeating a scene a certain number of times in order to increment a value before reaching a progression point. And once the progression point is telegraphed, you're locked in so you can't reload and grind. Feels really clunky.
You're not being punished, though. If I'm not mistaken, Selebus has said before that you're not going get everything in a single run; that you're going to make 'incorrect' choices and miss things.

The best one can do is make a separate save at any/every choice that might feel like a serious matter, because you may just want to go back and see what happens.

Reactions: alex2011

rbs305

Jun 17, 2020
There seems to be an issue with Futaba's invite over animations. Afetr choosing the pajamas option from the computer and going into the animation scene, she instead wears whatever you chose beforehand whether it's school uniform or swimsuit or whatever.

Also, I get a crash whenever quitting Makoto's headpatting.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes