tweedyfoily

Apr 7, 2019
Using that save, I was immediately able to complete "Two Hours."

What exactly do you mean when you say you "can't get it cross off?"
It just wont finish for me I have every other one of her events green and with a check mark except for that one and selfless. I have gone to the library to see if it would complete but it just wont and it counts her as having 16 out of 18 events done. don't know why it worked for you maybe you could drop a save ill see if it works for me.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
It just wont finish for me I have every other one of her events green and with a check mark except for that one and selfless. I have gone to the library to see if it would complete but it just wont and it counts her as having 16 out of 18 events done. don't know why it worked for you maybe you could drop a save ill see if it works for me.
Try re-downloading the game m8.

Reactions: alex2011

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
"It just won't finish for me" = the event won't trigger?

You trigger the event by going to her dorm room, not the library.

tweedyfoily

Apr 7, 2019
"It just won't finish for me" = the event won't trigger?

You trigger the event by going to her dorm room, not the library.
I finally got it to work didn't know I had to go to her dorm on the weekend, I went to her room every weekday and visited her at the library both Saturday and Sunday trying to get it. Thank you for your help.

buff

May 29, 2017
I have about 20 unplayed updates to various H-games in my downloads, and most of them are even pretty good. And yet here I am, spending an entire evening replaying about 250 days of 12.2 because when Rin thought I was hooking up with Haruka, she pointed out that I had betrayed her before.

:oops:

Turns out I just can't handle being a bad homie to this imaginary girl. So here I am. Replaying a ton of stuff so Rin doesn't cry.

DAMMIT SELEBUS! YOUR FRICKIN' FEELS ARE CUTTING INTO MY FAP TIME.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have about 20 unplayed updates to various H-games in my downloads, and most of them are even pretty good. And yet here I am, spending an entire evening replaying about 250 days of 12.2 because when Rin thought I was hooking up with Haruka, she pointed out that I had betrayed her before.

:oops:

Turns out I just can't handle being a bad homie to this imaginary girl. So here I am. Replaying a ton of stuff so Rin doesn't cry.

DAMMIT SELEBUS! YOUR FRICKIN' FEELS ARE CUTTING INTO MY FAP TIME.
This is why I don't even try with this game, its freaking impossible with the quality of the writing because it's good enough to invoke such strong emotions.

buff

May 29, 2017
This is why I don't even try with this game, its freaking impossible with the quality of the writing because it's good enough to invoke such strong emotions.
Right? Rin was trying to be cool about everything, but when the Haruka thing caught her off guard she showed how badly hurt she was, and then suddenly I'm apologizing to my monitor.

If you only played the Good Homie route, the line in that scene where when asked what he is to Rin he says "a homie" is just kinda like, whatever, a little cheesy. But if you play it after seeing how it _could_ have played out, suddenly that's like "oh damn".

I mean, even the cheesy bits of the writing turn out to be good writing in hiding.

BlueDragon4000

Nov 30, 2020
This game is really popular and high rated, but it is taking so long for me to get to any sex scenes. I mean I like grinding as much as the next guy, but I am having the hardest time getting any action. It's so hard to get that first sexual experience in game that I feel like I could lose my actual virginity before I reach any semblance of sex in-game.

Nov 21, 2020
Right? Rin was trying to be cool about everything, but when the Haruka thing caught her off guard she showed how badly hurt she was, and then suddenly I'm apologizing to my monitor.

If you only played the Good Homie route, the line in that scene where when asked what he is to Rin he says "a homie" is just kinda like, whatever, a little cheesy. But if you play it after seeing how it _could_ have played out, suddenly that's like "oh damn".

I mean, even the cheesy bits of the writing turn out to be good writing in hiding.
I restarted this game twice because I felt like shit after I fucked over Rin like that and I couldn't stand that I made Sana cry on the beach, and I didn't have early enough saves to go back and correct my mistakes either time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree and alex2011

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
This game is really popular and high rated, but it is taking so long for me to get to any sex scenes. I mean I like grinding as much as the next guy, but I am having the hardest time getting any action. It's so hard to get that first sexual experience in game that I feel like I could lose my actual virginity before I reach any semblance of sex in-game.
Probably because that's not the point of this game.
I personally think it has too much sexual content and I regret how early and frequently I incorporated it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sex is not and will not be the focus of the game, it is essentially side content. Each event is only locked by increments of 5 lust points, just like character events and affection points, so it isn't that much of a grind and what little grind there is is not difficult.

Reactions: Ankoku

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This ain't your typical hentai game you play bud'
Splooging action ain't the point, piston action ain't the focus.
It's those dam- hellish happy scenes!!!

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Headpat warning: I admittedly suck at coding so the Patreon version of the game (Still not hosted here) has a problem with the way the headpat system is structured and I'm working on fixing it.

The tldr version is that excessive headpatting can cause your game to lag right now. Each time you pat a head, it's like another card being added to a deck. The bigger the deck gets, the slower your game goes. Not everyone is experiencing this issue but myself and several others are. I'm working on a fix now but apparently there's no easy way to just clear the call stack in RenPy.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ankoku and DrFree

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The tldr version is that excessive headpatting can cause your game to lag right now. Each time you pat a head, it's like another card being added to a deck. The bigger the deck gets, the slower your game goes. Not everyone is experiencing this issue but myself and several others are. I'm working on a fix now but apparently there's no easy way to just clear the call stack in RenPy.
Never have I ever heard of something so outrageous...
This is world-extinction threat level

• Haha
Nov 21, 2020
Headpat warning: I admittedly suck at coding so the Patreon version of the game (Still not hosted here) has a problem with the way the headpat system is structured and I'm working on fixing it.

Sounds like you're dealing with a recursive function. Is the Head Pat function calling the Hang Out Choices function (or whatever you named them) at the end of its function definition? EG: does it do something like this?

def hangout_choices(args):
If (choice = 1)
hangout(args)
If (choice = 2)
lewd(args)
If (choice = n)
headpat(args)

def headpat(args):
#do head pat stuff
hangout_choices(args)

If so, that's your problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Thanks for the warning, I'll stay away from headpats for now.

Reactions: DrFree

akselx

Mar 29, 2020

Are you sure it's a bug and not a feature? The reality is literally breaking down because Sensei isn't being a dick a touches something other than primary or secondary sexual characteristics.

Reactions: anon670-1

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018

So you're saying I should wait to play it until this is fixed? Because I will definitely lag it to the point that my entire computer catches fire and explodes from the number of times I will pat Rin, Sana, and Futaba.

As a side note, I'm curious how you implemented a headpat system that can lag the game.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes