JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Problem is you didn't do enough headpats.
My finger was already hurting when I stopped to check; I still have the other girls left to headpat. I think the last time I had to click/press a button that much was when I was determined to see how many hits I could get with Mario's Super Jump in Super Mario RPG. I think I maxed out at 120.

tweedyfoily

Apr 7, 2019
So I am trying to get to the winter events and have completed everyone's events, but "There is nothing" wont trigger. I have gone through everyone's events and the only one I can see that may be messing it up would be Futaba's "Two Hours" event which didn't get completed and I cant seem to finish it even though I've finish all her events.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You're not being punished, though. If I'm not mistaken, Selebus has said before that you're not going get everything in a single run; that you're going to make 'incorrect' choices and miss things.

The best one can do is make a separate save at any/every choice that might feel like a serious matter, because you may just want to go back and see what happens.
There IS a way, but you have to follow a very specific routine to get there. There will always be a way around any lockout, like avoiding a certain event involving a certain character to not piss off another certain character and lock you out of her content.

Just picked up the game, I've played up through the halloween stuff, but I see that I've missed events. The weird stuff kept me intrigued in the game and I like the characters, but missable events really don't jive with me.

I didn't feel at any point like I was making a choice to skip anything or choosing one thing over another, I feel like I'm just getting punished for not repeating a scene a certain number of times in order to increment a value before reaching a progression point. And once the progression point is telegraphed, you're locked in so you can't reload and grind. Feels really clunky.
If at any point you said no to sexual advances, you made a decision to lock yourself out. If you ignore warnings in the text and proceed with certain events with certain characters before a certain point, there is only one instance of this so far, you lock yourself out.

This game makes it VERY clear that there are consequences to actions, this is NOT your typical VN with the unfulfilled promise of choices that matter. In this game, choices DO matter.

You CAN reload a save assuming you have one far back enough to compensate, but you will likely not be able to reload the auto saves on the A page of the load screen because those overwrite automatically once the page is full, which is something I don't care for about Renpy in general.

It is entirely possible to get everything in one play through so far, but this game is intended to make that a living hell for anyone who dares to attempt a perfect run.

The repetition you mean is likely in reference to the lust scenes. If the girl isn't lusting after you enough, she won't be up for the scene, that's just the way it is.

This game characterizes the girls as close to real life as possible, so they act as close to the way a real human girl would as Selebus could write them.

There seems to be an issue with Futaba's invite over animations. Afetr choosing the pajamas option from the computer and going into the animation scene, she instead wears whatever you chose beforehand whether it's school uniform or swimsuit or whatever.

Also, I get a crash whenever quitting Makoto's headpatting.
The Makoto thing was covered in a bug fix for the next update, this is the first I'm hearing of Futaba's issue.

So I am trying to get to the winter events and have completed everyone's events, but "There is nothing" wont trigger. I have gone through everyone's events and the only one I can see that may be messing it up would be Futaba's "Two Hours" event which didn't get completed and I cant seem to finish it even though I've finish all her events.
Check your side characters and 'happy' scenes, those are also necessary and are the top two reasons it doesn't trigger.

tweedyfoily

Apr 7, 2019
I have all "happy" one up to the last one which I'm pretty certain that it is unlocked in the "There is nothing" event and I have all the side characters done except Kirin's last one which I'm also pretty certain is unlocked during the winter events which I cant get to.

Check your side characters and 'happy' scenes, those are also necessary and are the top two reasons it doesn't trigger.
[/QUOTE]

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have all "happy" one up to the last one which I'm pretty certain that it is unlocked in the "There is nothing" event and I have all the side characters done except Kirin's last one which I'm also pretty certain is unlocked during the winter events which I cant get to.

[/QUOTE]
And every main and character specific event? Just being thorough.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019

[/QUOTE]
Besides the main, side and happy events, your problem could be due to a corrupted file. You may want to re-download the game and try.
Also, post your save here so we can try it ourselves in our own games.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Besides the main, side and happy events, your problem could be due to a corrupted file. You may want to re-download the game and try.
Also, post your save here so we can try it ourselves in our own games.
That's what I've been asking questions to figure out and it does indeed sound like either a corrupted file or a flag that didn't get tripped when it should have been.

Nov 21, 2020
That's what I've been asking questions to figure out and it does indeed sound like either a corrupted file or a flag that didn't get tripped when it should have been.
Is "Two Hours" crossed out (marked as missed) or have you not completed it yet? If it's the latter, try visiting Futaba at her dorm. That should trigger "Two Hours" and then "There Is Nothing" should trigger next Saturday.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is "Two Hours" crossed out (marked as missed) or have you not completed it yet? If it's the latter, try visiting Futaba at her dorm. That should trigger "Two Hours" and then "There Is Nothing" should trigger next Saturday.
You replied to the wrong comment, it was Tweedyfoily having trouble, I'm one of the ones trying to help him.

lovekun

Oct 18, 2018
Guys I think I might have an issue. So I've been hovering over the walktrough to not mess things up and I think somehow an event is not triggering?

"Normal Office Visit" should automaticly trigger at day 56, but it's day 60 so far and nothing. Am I missing something here?

tweedyfoily

Apr 7, 2019
I have every event crossed off except "two hours" that I can currently complete and cant get it to cross off. I attached what I think would be the save but I don't really deal with this stuff too often so if its not let me know how to post the proper thing or if some one would rather just post a working save that I can use I would be fine with that.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I have just gotten to the first meeting with Kaori in the diner. Just a few moment of screen time and I am hopelessly smitten with her :love:
I hope she has more content

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I have every event crossed off except "two hours" that I can currently complete and cant get it to cross off. I attached what I think would be the save but I don't really deal with this stuff too often so if its not let me know how to post the proper thing or if some one would rather just post a working save that I can use I would be fine with that.
Using that save, I was immediately able to complete "Two Hours."

What exactly do you mean when you say you "can't get it cross off?"

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Guys I think I might have an issue. So I've been hovering over the walktrough to not mess things up and I think somehow an event is not triggering?

"Normal Office Visit" should automaticly trigger at day 56, but it's day 60 so far and nothing. Am I missing something here?
That event requires Maya progress as well

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
yes the best plan to get filthy degenerates to go out and donate $5 is to leak content for the update not yet on the leaked version of this site to drive their impatience into the dirt and make money for Sel-chan. All praise the might of the Simp army.
I mean, hey, if it works...

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes