buff

May 29, 2017
C'mon guys. He already time implementing headpats, which yeah, it's cool, it's a tradition going back to at least Teaching Feeling or whatever, but..... honestly not the best use of dev time once the joke has been made. We don't need to turn this into an ongoing time sink where everyone is trying to out-weab each other asking for headpat-related features.

/me dons asbestos underwear :cautious:

Sep 16, 2018
C'mon guys. He already time implementing headpats, which yeah, it's cool, it's a tradition going back to at least Teaching Feeling or whatever, but..... honestly not the best use of dev time once the joke has been made. We don't need to turn this into an ongoing time sink where everyone is trying to out-weab each other asking for headpat-related features.
You say it's a joke but I have zero doubt they're going to tie into the lore of the game somehow in an uncomfortably sexy way.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
The headpat system was actually one of the major stretch goals and probably the most highly requested/anticipated feature of the game. I wouldn't call it a time sink.
If this is a time sink, I want to throw all of the clocks onto the sea.

Reactions: romanoide

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can we at least get some kind of event where we headpat Rin while she's either at school or at work? I'd take that over lewding her (for now; everyone's a victim special student).
Nah, she'll get it with her invite over events like everyone else, so there's no real point to a special scene for it. I would love to lewd her, but I can wait until she is ready.

/me dons asbestos underwear :cautious:
Stretch goals for paying players is always a good use of dev time as long as it doesn't mess with the big picture.

You say it's a joke but I have zero doubt they're going to tie into the lore of the game somehow in an uncomfortably sexy way.
Oh definitely, I'm still waiting on the random event popping up for hitting a specific number, I just have a feeling because it is the kind of thing Selebus would do.

That said, I have no proof he will in this case.

The headpat system was actually one of the major stretch goals and probably the most highly requested/anticipated feature of the game. I wouldn't call it a time sink.
Oh it definitely will be a time sink, but not dev time. Poor Rin is going to start losing hair with all the headpats I have planned.

If this is a time sink, I want to throw all of the clocks onto the sea.
Just make sure to get amiokay girl out of the room first.

We get a headpat system and the first one isn't noodles... for shame we could have been playing pinfinger with noodles as we try to pet that glorious bird
View attachment 1014413
Isn't Noodles too busy with preparations for the great canoodling? It is almost upon us.

Reactions: anon670-1

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If a player cannot handle the very small amount of grind in this game, this game may not be for them
I wouldn't say its very small. If the player uses the days to raise the lust for events, cutting out Chika for Rin and Makoto because you can invite her over, that's still 45 in-game days spent just on gaining lust before the beach. And that's just the main girls.

Reactions: DrFree and cakeny

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I wouldn't say its very small. If the player uses the days to raise the lust for events, cutting out Chika for Rin and Makoto because you can invite her over, that's still 45 in-game days spent just on gaining lust before the beach. And that's just the main girls.
Wait I'm confused. The only lust you need for the beach is Ami and Ayane at 10, which can be done in 20 days and you unlock their lust way before the beach unlocks.

No one needs more than 10 lust for anything right now and you can farm that in less than 5 minutes.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Wait I'm confused. The only lust you need for the beach is Ami and Ayane at 10, which can be done in 20 days and you unlock their lust way before the beach unlocks.
I guess I got confused, I was under the impression it had to be 15 with Ami, Ayane and Futaba for the beach.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
"Well, might as well go to the soccer field to see how Miku is doing and-"

help help help help HELP HELP HELP

Yo, too early in the morning for this lol
It'll be fineeee-
I am once again reinforcing my own rule to never play with sounds after that HELLISH Fun experience

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Isn't Noodles too busy with preparations for the great canoodling? It is almost upon us.
canoodling time.jpg

pinfinger is excellent training for young noodles for the time of great canoodling; for that is exactly what noodles will be doing at said time, minus four fingers, and make the remaining one longer with a bit more girth.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes