alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ayane would be too obvious considering her typical yandere vibes.

My money is on Ami, she's not just over-possessive of Sensei, but gets genuinely angry whenever anyone with boobs enters the same scene as him.

Not only that but she's insecure.
Yanderes typically are obvious, more so than Ayane is even since they usually talk possessively about or to their love interest, but Ami is a strong possibility for sure.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm...already forgotten kirin? Or how the brain of the MC works? It would be more easy to trick ayane into accepting the other girls by "accidently" let them see whats going on...obsessed like she is she could even offer herself to prevent rumors (would be a crazy way to get rin into action, but it would be plausible). I think she would rather share the MC than losing him and they agreed from the beginning that noone will ever know about their sexlife...

Amy on the other hand has an entire else mindset...well, at least until she became a maid, uta could be a way to undermine her jealousy...or the detonator...its a 50/50 chance for both.

alex2011
Well, not really one...remember rins excessive sms' with the girl from the mall? She was at the "grounded" school, so she will appear in the dorms soon...i think they will become much closer in a very short time and since rin is already very close to the MC it could even start a little conflict in her head that could lead to more...

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Ami on the other hand has an entire else mindset...well, at least until she became a maid, uta could be a way to undermine her jealousy...or the detonator...its a 50/50 chance for both.
Uta doesn't have a FLAVOR BEAM powerful enough to do that.

Reactions: anon670-1

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Erm...already forgotten kirin? Or how the brain of the MC works? It would be more easy to trick ayane into accepting the other girls by "accidently" let them see whats going on...obsessed like she is she could even offer herself to prevent rumors (would be a crazy way to get rin into action, but it would be plausible). I think she would rather share the MC than losing him and they agreed from the beginning that noone will ever know about their sexlife...

Amy on the other hand has an entire else mindset...well, at least until she became a maid, uta could be a way to undermine her jealousy...or the detonator...its a 50/50 chance for both.

alex2011
Well, not really one...remember rins excessive sms' with the girl from the mall? She was at the "grounded" school, so she will appear in the dorms soon...i think they will become much closer in a very short time and since rin is already very close to the MC it could even start a little conflict in her head that could lead to more...
Remember, Rin is still getting over the beach event when her content ends as of the latest public build, so I'm not so sure she'll be that easy to push into a relationship.

As for Kirin, that's WHY I have the feeling Ayane is a good yandere candidate as well as Ami for her reactions in the initial invite over events.

I'm not so sure she would have the same reaction discovered by anyone else as she did with Kirin, that seemed more like because Kirin and Ayane don't exactly get along and Kirin is not opposed to letting news of player Sensei having sex with a student slip, which would be the absolute worst case scenario Ayane can think of. She will do ANYTHING to keep their relationship, including hiding it from other people and eliminating potential threats like Kirin, but Kirin probably has a contingency in place, which is why Ayane doesn't just end her now.

Eliminating Kirin doesn't necessarily eliminate contingencies, it depends on what they are, like the rumor getting spread electronically could be set on a timer she has to reset every so often. If Kirin gets taken care of before the timer is reset, game over, it gets sent out with no way to prevent it except the one person who Ayane just eliminated.

Under normal circumstances, a sharp, pointy object would work just fine, but this is Kirin we're talking about and the situation is anything but normal. I'm not saying she does have an automatic contingency in place, but that is a possibility Ayane can't ignore with someone who is one misstep away from ending her relationship with player Sensei.

That's why she froze in the event involving both girls with a look of abject horror on her face, because she was caught by the absolute worst person to be caught by in the entire game with irrefutable proof of a forbidden relationship.

• Thinking Face

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
A question before starting, is there any time limit or something?
Is there a possibility to ruin something beyond redemption causing "dead end" to a route?

Last edited:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Thank you for assuming it already is the solution. I only hinted the first logical steps to reduce the most possible reasons of the error.
I didn't mean you, meant the others above that didn't ask what error was.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Didn't really notice the horror tag, was playing late at night all alone and imagine my surprise when I stumbled into a scene straight out of these recurring nightmares I've been having irl which set off one hell of a panic attack. Existential terror aside, this is a really well written and well made game so far, really enjoying it.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Didn't really notice the horror tag, was playing late at night all alone and imagine my surprise when I stumbled into a scene straight out of these recurring nightmares I've been having irl which set off one hell of a panic attack. Existential terror aside, this is a really well written and well made game so far, really enjoying it.
I also found the first in the middle of the night.. Although I don't dream in general, much less such... creative stuff.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
There is no hard time limit, so the date doesn't really matter (there's certain events that will only trigger after a specific amount of days so you don't get them too early, but you can never be too late).
There is miss-able side content attached to main story sections though, so if you have the requirements to trigger the main content but not the side content attached to it you can't go back to get it. The easiest solution is to keep multiple saves.
Is there a possibility to ruin something beyond redemption causing "dead end" to a route?
Yes, there is one (so far).
Just be a good homie and you won't have to worry about it.

DkF2001

May 31, 2019
just happened to me right now as well in the middle of the night. Damn thats terrifying

buff

May 29, 2017
There is no time limit on the game, you can waste days willy-nilly and it won't hurt you.

To give you the advice I wish someone had given me:

* If you want to avoid missing content, then as soon as you unlock anyone's lust stat, drop everything else and grind it up to at least 10.
* Grinding affection beyond about 35 doesn't seem to buy you anything, so it is safe to stop there. If affection is too low some scenes won't unlock and you might stop making progress, but you won't actually miss content.
* Sensei is a very, very selfish man. He's not evil and he has his good moments, but if you want to avoid chasing a girl than you need to basically stay away from her, at least outside of the classroom. If you send him into a girl's room don't expect to have a stop/continue option should things get heated in there.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There is no time limit on the game, you can waste days willy-nilly and it won't hurt you.

To give you the advice I wish someone had given me:

* If you want to avoid missing content, then as soon as you unlock anyone's lust stat, drop everything else and grind it up to at least 10.
* Grinding affection beyond about 35 doesn't seem to buy you anything, so it is safe to stop there. If affection is too low some scenes won't unlock and you might stop making progress, but you won't actually miss content.
* Sensei is a very, very selfish man. He's not evil and he has his good moments, but if you want to avoid chasing a girl than you need to basically stay away from her, at least outside of the classroom. If you send him into a girl's room don't expect to have a stop/continue option should things get heated in there.
Grinding affection beyond 35 does leave less to grind for the next update, but watch out or you could grind enough to trigger one or more main events in the next update like some of us did with the beach event. If a main event has a lust event with it and you have enough affection to trigger that event going into a new version, you might doom yourself to seeing an event get turned red.

Long story short, I went on a grinding rampage and ground everyone into the hundreds. I immediately regretted that decision when the first ever lockout was revealed. I got too close to the sun, the sun being Chika, and I got burned, meaning I pissed off Rin, or at least set myself up to be, though I never did save after triggering the lockout on my original save, I only played through the lockout once to see the differences and she really let's you have it if you break the promise.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Remember, Rin is still getting over the beach event when her content ends as of the latest public build, so I'm not so sure she'll be that easy to push into a relationship.
Who talks about pushing? Remember how distracted she was at the christmas event? Sms without end. She goes after the mall girl without any push and she became much closer to the MC after chica turned her down...so it would only be naturally if she tries to get the mall girl and if said girl develops an interest for the MC too, there is no need to push anyone. As far as i remember the scene in the mall the girl swings both ways and has shown some interest in the MC. You could push them away, but the MC wont do this and i dont think Selebus would be cruel enough to break her (heart) again ^^

As for Kirin, that's WHY I have the feeling Ayane is a good yandere candidate as well as Ami for her reactions in the initial invite over events.
You dont seem to like kirin very much ^^
Okay, she is a manipulative bitch with "no risk, no fun" mindset, but far from the supervillain you see in her. The best part about her (aside from being cute as hell ^^) is her mindset, because it is so easy to manipulate even the MC could do it. So she is no problem and no risk at all, but you coud use her with some of the other girls as well (for starters her sister, that was already her own idea and after that she is wax in your hands). Kirin is bored and the MC provides stimulus, variety and the rare goods in his pants...she will do nothing to lose him, but she will always try to be a challenge to avoid any boredom. Seeing it this way, she is almost as obsessed as ayane, just in an other field.

The girls that could become dangerous are amy (insanely jealous), yumi (not if you mess up with her, she even expects that from you, but if you hurt chica or make chinami sad she will hunt you down) and sana (shy girl, not many friends because she cant handle people, into gore/splatter/horror, ...despite being the cutest girl around she shows some strong sociopathic tendencys, what makes her even more lovely for me). Dont try to compare tsuneyo, shes an overprotected victim that only recently got into contact with the world outside of her small noodlecage, she will adapt and has nothing in common with sanas personality so far, maybe she shares some interests, her story needs some more development to find out.
The other girls so far are harmless, but we still have some empty rooms, lets wait and see ^^

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Who talks about pushing? Remember how distracted she was at the christmas event? Sms without end. She goes after the mall girl without any push and she became much closer to the MC after chica turned her down...so it would only be naturally if she tries to get the mall girl and if said girl develops an interest for the MC too, there is no need to push anyone. As far as i remember the scene in the mall the girl swings both ways and has shown some interest in the MC. You could push them away, but the MC wont do this and i dont think Selebus would be cruel enough to break her (heart) again ^^

You dont seem to like kirin very much ^^
Okay, she is a manipulative bitch with "no risk, no fun" mindset, but far from the supervillain you see in her. The best part about her (aside from being cute as hell ^^) is her mindset, because it is so easy to manipulate even the MC could do it. So she is no problem and no risk at all, but you coud use her with some of the other girls as well (for starters her sister, that was already her own idea and after that she is wax in your hands). Kirin is bored and the MC provides stimulus, variety and the rare goods in his pants...she will do nothing to lose him, but she will always try to be a challenge to avoid any boredom. Seeing it this way, she is almost as obsessed as ayane, just in an other field.

The girls that could become dangerous are amy (insanely jealous), yumi (not if you mess up with her, she even expects that from you, but if you hurt chica or make chinami sad she will hunt you down) and sana (shy girl, not many friends because she cant handle people, into gore/splatter/horror, ...despite being the cutest girl around she shows some strong sociopathic tendencys, what makes her even more lovely for me). Dont try to compare tsuneyo, shes an overprotected victim that only recently got into contact with the world outside of her small noodlecage, she will adapt and has nothing in common with sanas personality so far, maybe she shares some interests, her story needs some more development to find out.
The other girls so far are harmless, but we still have some empty rooms, lets wait and see ^^
She has no actual feelings for anyone because she is still getting over Chika, which is what player Sensei is waiting for. A willing partner is much easier to deal with than one that resists. You can tell in the Christmas events there are some lingering feelings, just not as strong. She's getting there and she will have content, she just needs time.

Also, don't underestimate Selebus or the Denpa genre, this genre is known for getting really dark to a degree some don't dare to tread.

As for Kirin, actually, she is one of my favorites, but I know what she seems to be like. She's extremely manipulative and isn't above following through on a threat. She currently holds the one secret that could ruin both player Sensei and Ayane, so Ayane isn't going after her to eliminate the threat she poses.

I never said she's a supervillain, but she isn't a hero either. She will do what she feels is necessary to get what she wants, like what happened in the beach scenes with her. She basically blackmailed Ayane into letting her participate despite how much it was obviously hurting Ayane.

Do not underestimate the threat a girl like this poses, you might end up making a choice that locks you out of Ayane in the future because she has been exposed by Kirin.

She isn't like Ayane, she is obsessed, but not with player Sensei. It is acts that are sexual in nature she is obsessed with, she even said it herself, she has a libido problem, more accurately such a high libido that she can't resist some quality alone time with her hand or a toy, I don't remember her specifying a preference in what she gets herself off with.

She may get to a point where she isn't a threat to Ayane x player Sensei, but she still is a threat right now. She will fall in time, when is the question. Given her interest in sex, I would say she is the closest to total corruption, even closer than Ayane, and her boldness in trying to get some from player Sensei could become her undoing.

On the rest, yeah, Ami is a major threat, even more than Kirin and possibly even eclipsing Ayane's minor yandere tendencies.

Yumi is only a threat if player Sensei does anything bad to Chika or Chinami, but she is the most immediate threat of actual character death in the game because, with her yakuza upbringing, she has no issue with murder. The second one of those other two get hurt because of him, he's a dead man. She might also have some favors she could call in for backup, we don't know what connections she might still have to the criminal underworld, which makes the threat even bigger since that leaves no room for escape.

With Sana, yeah, she seems innocent right now, but you know what they say about the quiet ones. I see definite sadistic murder in her future if someone messes with her like that and I'm not sure how big a push she would need to snap.

You're right about Tsuneyo, she's an unknown factor right now because of how little is known.

The other girls do seem harmless for now, more unknown factors, but there's no telling how Rin would react if she snapped, only how close she is to snapping, which can be summed up in one word, VERY. She needs a bit more time to get pulled back from the edge.

I could see the himedere type girl, black hair and white clothes, that appears in one of Ayane's events being one of those typical himederes, maybe something like Flare from Redo of Healer. Acts like she's above everyone to a sadistic degree when not in public. However, there is another path she could take, another type of himedere that is kind to the common folk. I love that second type and passionately hate the first type, anyone who thinks themselves superior by simple social status or birth really. That said, she has had only one appearance where she had any lines, so she is still an unknown factor, especially without having been officially added except in that one event.

• Red Heart

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, i agree we disagree when it comes to kirin, so lets just wait for more content before we draw to many circles and annoy other readers. But one last word about her preferences, she told the MC she gets off pretty often with karin in the room...so you can assume its just because of the fact they share a room, or it is more...the little thrill of incest, the forbidden, the risk of being caught, ...dont you think it fits well in her personality?

I think you read to much and to little at the same time in yumi. She ran away, she dislikes her mother, dont misses her father and couldnt stand the old strict sensei...being surrounded by the "bad guys" made her develop and show off a persona that kept her save and maybe even made her look equal, but thats all and now with all of them gone she struggles to handle common people and gets clingy with the few who could reach her through the mask she wore most of her lifetime. Sure, she may have seen/learnt how to deal with an enemy, but she is not violent or has any connections left. She is a little rebel, thief and bully, but she wouldnt sell stolen outdated TVs if she had any yakuza contacts or a personality like you think she has. Talking about stealing...is it really stealing if you break into abandoned houses and take stuff that only collects dust since the owners left? Half of the city is empty because most guys are gone and will most likely never come back. Everything summarized she is just a little girl with strong authority problems and has lost herself in the image she used to display. It takes time and work to break her shell, but once done i bet she is one of the nicest girls in the whole game...until you threat/hurt her "new family"

And rin is far from hurting others, she would prefer to hurt herself or commit suicide if its too much to handle rationally. If she snaps she bleeds or dies...at least in a world that would allow the girls to die...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, i agree we disagree when it comes to kirin, so lets just wait for more content before we draw to many circles and annoy other readers. But one last word about her preferences, she told the MC she gets off pretty often with karin in the room...so you can assume its just because of the fact they share a room, or it is more...the little thrill of incest, the forbidden, the risk of being caught, ...dont you think it fits well in her personality?

I think you read to much and to little at the same time in yumi. She ran away, she dislikes her mother, dont misses her father and couldnt stand the old strict sensei...being surrounded by the "bad guys" made her develop and show off a persona that kept her save and maybe even made her look equal, but thats all and now with all of them gone she struggles to handle common people and gets clingy with the few who could reach her through the mask she wore most of her lifetime. Sure, she may have seen/learnt how to deal with an enemy, but she is not violent or has any connections left. She is a little rebel, thief and bully, but she wouldnt sell stolen outdated TVs if she had any yakuza contacts or a personality like you think she has. Talking about stealing...is it really stealing if you break into abandoned houses and take stuff that only collects dust since the owners left? Half of the city is empty because most guys are gone and will most likely never come back. Everything summarized she is just a little girl with strong authority problems and has lost herself in the image she used to display. It takes time and work to break her shell, but once done i bet she is one of the nicest girls in the whole game...until you threat/hurt her "new family"

And rin is far from hurting others, she would prefer to hurt herself or commit suicide if its too much to handle rationally. If she snaps she bleeds or dies...at least in a world that would allow the girls to die...
Kirin definitely likes the thrill of possibly being spotted, she's a bit of an exhibitionist based on her scene at the beach. She may or may not have an incest fetish as well or at least not mind incest, I could definitely see that with her.

For Yumi, she may not like her parents, but she was the daughter of a yakuza, which comes with perks within that group of yakuza whether she wants them or not.

That said, I forgot to take her parents into account, so she may not call in a favor and may instead just go after player Sensei by herself just because her yakuza connection is also a connection to her parents, it wouldn't be the first time someone refuses an option open to them just because of the connection that gave them the option.

Rest assured, whether she's normally violent is irrelevant, if Chika or Chinami get hurt by or because of player Sensei, she WILL hurt him, badly. She's a tough gangster chick on the outside, but inside is a ferocious mother grizzly bear that is extremely protective of those close to her. That's why she acted the way she did in the latest Chinami event, she was protecting Chinami from a man she does not trust.

I didn't say I think she has connections, I presented a possibility based on her past and the fact that we know little else about her. That said, her dislike for her parents could prevent that possibility.

The time and effort required to crack open her shell isn't helped by that kiss, either. That is why we're in the mess we are. I guarantee she would be nicer than she is by now if that hadn't happened, but some outside force just had to screw with player Sensei.

It depends on Rin, I agree she wouldn't actually try to hurt others, but what if her method of suicide was something public. Example, jumping in front of a car, which in turn causes the driver to swerve, which in turn causes them to collide with oncoming traffic.

Not intentional harm to others, but her attempt to harm herself snowballs in this case and not only probably injures one or all of the drivers involved, but could cause one or more of them to die as well.

In fact, doing anything that would attract attention could prove harmful to people other than her in a similar manner, the single biggest cause of slow traffic on highways in my country is people who just have to look at something that catches their eye. A jam like that is also potential for a crash in the same manner as jumping in front of traffic.

Basically, unless she tries it in a private place, she risks the injury or death of other people, but trying it in a private place is also risking being stopped, especially by Futaba or Chika, who know of her condition.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
what the fuck is going on? I activated the reset event and now I'm on a consytant loop where nobody is anywhetre and all I can't do anything
There is still somebody somewhere you can talk to, just keep trying each location til you find them, then raise their affection to 5.
Don't lose HOPE hope.
(Also, there is a bonus scene during that part, look around before you reach 5 if you don't want to miss it)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes