alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks, that's what I was missing there. Does anyone know the "best" names to have the girls call you? If it's somewhere in this thread any idea of page? Thank you!
There's no real 'best' name, but some do get special dialogue with different names getting it for different characters. The wiki has a list of names.

Reactions: DrFree and Daddy4u

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There is not really a need for a guide.
To progress with a chara, meet the chara. To progress with the Story you need either progress with the main charas or play a minimum of days or both. Without "skip unseen" setting you always see as soon as you chose an activity/location if there is something new, especially on weekends a not grayed out skip button its an easy indicator to scroll up and pick another option...on weekdays its irrelevant because there is no limit, its just a "speed things up and dont waste weekends" trick without save/load.
You cant miss anything, you only can miss 1 thing so far if you do something you shouldnt do (read the text, if you just skip or do stuff you said/promised you wont do you can miss something).
So there is only one thing left and thats the question "is there anything else or have i done all so far?" and this question is answered by the event tracker at any time of the game for any story and chara of the game. So why sould anyone need a guide here?

Reactions: alex2011

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
You cant miss anything, you only can miss 1 thing so far if you do something you shouldnt do (read the text, if you just skip or do stuff you said/promised you wont do you can miss something).
So there is only one thing left and thats the question "is there anything else or have i done all so far?" and this question is answered by the event tracker at any time of the game for any story and chara of the game. So why sould anyone need a guide here?
You can miss a lot more than 1 thing.
There's the one you're referring to, which locks off a massive amount of content but is pretty easy to avoid.
But then there's 2 HAPPY events which you have to randomly find during specific scenes which are super easy to miss cause there's nothing to tell you to really look for them. And if you do miss them you have no way of ever going back to get them.
And there's a whole 6 events which you can miss by not having high enough stats by the time you reach specific main events. Which again there's nothing to tell you before hand that you'll need those specific stats and there's no way to go back to get them other than loading a save file.

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny and alex2011

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
You can miss a lot more than 1 thing.
There's the one you're referring to, which locks off a massive amount of content but is pretty easy to avoid.
But then there's 2 HAPPY events which you have to randomly find during specific scenes which are super easy to miss cause there's nothing to tell you to really look for them. And if you do miss them you have no way of ever going back to get them.
And there's a whole 6 events which you can miss by not having high enough stats by the time you reach specific main events. Which again there's nothing to tell you before hand that you'll need those specific stats and there's no way to go back to get them other than loading a save file.
"Massive amount of content" is a bit of an exaggeration, no?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sorry, i can only talk about my knowledge/experience and i dont have any marks in the event tracker. Maybe i'm just too thorough since my luck is generally lower than average.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
"Massive amount of content" is a bit of an exaggeration, no?
As of this point it locks off an entire character (though maybe they'll be a way to fix your mistake later), so I'd consider "massive" a fair statement.
Edit: I worded this poorly, it's likely to massively change her route though, imo.
Sorry, i can only talk about my knowledge/experience and i dont have any marks in the event tracker. Maybe i'm just too thorough since my luck is generally lower than average.
Making grandiose statements, talking about them like they are facts, based off only your own experience with no (easily done) research is generally a bad idea. Especially when you're belittling someone for wanting a guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny and alex2011

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Rofl, everyone except for the dev himself can only talk about own experiences/knowledge with the game...but if you are one of the people who read the code line by line instead of just playing the game, you should at least avoid to provoke players who play a game without dully following guides.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Rofl, everyone except for the dev himself can only talk about own experiences/knowledge with the game...but if you are one of the people who read the code line by line instead of just playing the game, you should at least avoid to provoke players who play a game without dully following guides.
You should learn to not talk down to people just because they don't play the game the same way you do. (Also you think I care if I "provoke you"?)
And, for the record, I didn't say "Don't talk about your own experience", I said don't talk about it like it's fact when you're spewing incorrect information, cause you're definitely not an authority on the game either.

• Angry
Reactions: cakeny and Virulenz

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
As of this point it locks off an entire character (though maybe they'll be a way to fix your mistake later), so I'd consider "massive" a fair statement.
Actually, so far, it locks off one event for one character... Unless I am confused about what you are talking about.
That aside, there are several VITAL events that, in the long run, will make it harder to get the bigger picture.
I am talking about missable secret events.
The rest of missable events are blatantly in your face as to whether you get to see them or not.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
That's just speculation. As of this point, we have no idea what the long-term consequences will be.
There’s nothing in the game that will lock out an entire character and I don’t know where that idea even came from
That was a bad choice of words on my part, sorry, I just meant that what we do to Rin in that option is incredibly shitty and I'm assuming will drastically change her route. I'll be very surprised if it ends with just the one event missed and once she would normally start falling in love with Sensei she just completely forgives him and everything goes back to normal.
I should have said something like it would probably "put her on a different route" rather than "locks her out".

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
That was a bad choice of words on my part, sorry, I just meant that what we do to Rin in that option is incredibly shitty and I'm assuming will drastically change her route. I'll be very surprised if it ends with just the one event missed and once she would normally start falling in love with Sensei she just completely forgives him and everything goes back to normal.
I should have said something like it would probably "put her on a different route" rather than "locks her out".
Oh yeah she definitely doesn’t like when you let her down. That’ll be even clearer in 0.13.0

Sep 16, 2018
"Falling in love" is an interesting choice of words here. All of these girls are looking for something in Sensei but every one of those relationships is way too toxic to be love. The badhomie scene isn't even the worst thing he's done in the game, she was just one of the few girls who's directly called him out so far.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
There’s nothing in the game that will lock out an entire character and I don’t know where that idea even came from
I thought you made it clear that you're not affraid to annoy players. So now nobody can be sure how much. The whole world is in your hands, you can do absolutely anything with it. Sensei could get drafted in space war and eaten by some space bug, if you decide that.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Actually, so far, it locks off one event for one character... Unless I am confused about what you are talking about.
That aside, there are several VITAL events that, in the long run, will make it harder to get the bigger picture.
I am talking about missable secret events.
The rest of missable events are blatantly in your face as to whether you get to see them or not.
One event for now, it just so happened that that is the only event so far after we betray her.

Ah shit, here we go again.
This is going to come up A LOT throughout development, there's a lot of people who don't like the idea they can miss content or totally lock themselves out of a specific relationship with a girl.

When I say lockout, I don't mean her events won't trigger at all, just that they will change and we likely will be unable to get to the same level of relationship with her as we would if we had not been a bad homie. The same goes for events in general except for actual missable content, which are missed entirely as the term suggests. That is what most of us mean, really. I do see her talking to us still, maybe even forgiving us, but she won't forget what we did to her.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
When I say lockout, I don't mean her events won't trigger at all, just that they will change and we likely will be unable to get to the same level of relationship with her as we would if we had not been a bad homie.
You may want to clarify it. Specify that so far, there is one of her events thats missable due to a decision, along several dialogues changing.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes