alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I'm now genuinely wanting a pirate Sensei timeline, where Maya is significantly less disgusted and significantly more confused with this new Sensei that constantly refers to everyone as "landlubber" and spends his days not trying to molest teenaged girls, but searching in vain for a parrot for his shoulder

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Question. Started this game and I'm seeing that events are missable. Do I need to worry about these? It will drive me nuts if I miss a girl's event. Are they missable only if you're a dunce? Or are they easy to miss?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dont be an asshole and you cant miss any girls events.
Try anything at least once and you cant miss secret events.
Write down the IP you will find later (you get a warning there, so not missable)...and when you need it, try other logins before you use the correct one (save there, its the only really missable secret so far).

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Question. Started this game and I'm seeing that events are missable. Do I need to worry about these? It will drive me nuts if I miss a girl's event. Are they missable only if you're a dunce? Or are they easy to miss?
Don't do things that will make a girl dislike you or distrust you, if an option seems out of place to you, take it,, try everything EXCEPT things that will obviously upset a girl, and keep grinding your lust stat to 10 minimum. There is only one missable for doing something you shouldn't so far, but there is a good chance of more in the future. The biggest threat of missed events is not having enough lust or not doing what is required for 'happy' scene events.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Hey thanks, but other than those tips; can I play the game at my own pace? Meaning can I grind relationship points with girls however I want? For example, I want to focus on Ami first and getting all her events. Is it advised I develop all the girls' relationships at the same time? (for the missables)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey thanks, but other than those tips; can I play the game at my own pace? Meaning can I grind relationship points with girls however I want? For example, I want to focus on Ami first and getting all her events. Is it advised I develop all the girls' relationships at the same time? (for the missables)
There is no real time limit, but there are lust events tied to specific main events that can be missed if you don't have the lust, so as long as you don't meet the requirements for the main event, you won't miss the lust events tied to it. This gives the player an opportunity to hold off the main event and grind lust, which is easy with the invite over options. Not all girls have that yet, so watch out for the ones who don't.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do I get their phone numbers? The guide mentions doing that to invite them over.
It happens automatically eventually, probably through their individual character events, either that or I once again stumbled through something without even realizing.

I have Ami at 25 affection and nada. Do I need to increase it more?
That's probably the case, I just kept doing it under the impression the option was just there, but maybe I unknowingly ground them to necessary affection levels.

Ani lives with you so I don't think you need her number
She still has invite over events and she does reference the fact she already lives there in at least one of them.

You know what I mean... I'm at day 50 and have no lust points built up yet. Worried about missables.
At that point, the only missable you need to worry about is the one triggered by going too far with a certain character. In that character's case specifically, grinding affection is a very bad idea.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
At that point, the only missable you need to worry about is the one triggered by going too far with a certain character. In that character's case specifically, grinding affection is a very bad idea.
Thanks for the info... That's scary. I guess I'll work on all the girls at the same time then. Or does that not help? This is actually bugging me. I want a perfect playthrough without spoilers. Does the game tell you this? Or is it something you figure out yourself later on. I'm thinking of 2 girls that this possibly applies to right now.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes