alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, I talked about my experience with guide - it's equally annoying to follow, don't know about the wiki.

I have CTRL set to read only so I won't skip anything new/important.

Yes, I'm always exploring all options but in this specific case the "go home" option feels more like "cancel" or "go back" than actual option to choose, I didn't even consider pressing it. Maybe I said it wrong at the beggining, the event STARTS with choosing "go home" when visiting dorms, not choosing "go home" in the event itself.
It normally is a cancel option, but there is a 'happy' scene event tied to it as well once you reach a certain point. This is why trying every option and rolling back is a good idea, you never know when a seemingly normal option will trigger something not so normal.

Reactions: anon670-1
Apr 19, 2020
Reading all your comments...Man I really want to play this game, waiting for a week now but I decided to start when the update arrive =) (I know its on 15, its just harder and harder to wait the closer date is)
And man, this author is so dedicated, making it for a whole year without "pet and hard drive cemetery in the backyard" and each update is actually full of content, what a rarity Oo
I waited too because I saw how quickly the developer makes updates so I knew they'd be able to make so much content in that time, and you won't be disappointed when you play this coming update, I can't wait either for it now

Jul 30, 2019
hey Selebus the links i used to download on mac (mega) when i opened it with archive utility (the default), it says the file format was unsupported, and when i used the unarchiver to open it, it says there was an error while decrunching. Please help resolve this problem. Appreciate it.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
hey Selebus the links i used to download on mac (mega) when i opened it with archive utility (the default), it says the file format was unsupported, and when i used the unarchiver to open it, it says there was an error while decrunching. Please help resolve this problem. Appreciate it.
You want me to...help you steal my game?

Nyando

Nov 25, 2020
Looks like your phone isn’t recognizing one of the brackets for some reason. Could be the font acting strangely or not being properly installed. Should be able to just hit ignore and move to the next textbox.
Am i getting another error if i just ignore the error.txt?

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
The main problem with this game is that I want more of it than one person can make. Can't you add another Patreon stretch goal to hire someone to do the boring stuff for you so you can spend more time writing?
I think they've said in the past they don't play well with others, and don't want to share and compromise their vision of the game.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The main problem with this game is that I want more of it than one person can make. Can't you add another Patreon stretch goal to hire someone to do the boring stuff for you so you can spend more time writing?
All of that stuff takes up a very small portion of development time anyway. Writing is around 80%-85% of the time that goes into this. Wouldn’t be financially feasible hiring someone to do all of that for just an extra 3 events per update. Would also burn me out if all I did was write.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
All of that stuff takes up a very small portion of development time anyway. Writing is around 80%-85% of the time that goes into this. Wouldn’t be financially feasible hiring someone to do all of that for just an extra 3 events per update. Would also burn me out if all I did was write.
Dude(tte) - you do you. Most people are happy with what you provide in terms of content, writing, timing, etc. The people that aren't are those that want to sit down and have a finished game and not wait for the process to continue. They expect to play a game like Call of Duty or something. Hours of content, fully finished, fully tested when you are still developing the game. Not knowing your personal situation, financial situation, etc. (which honestly, doesn't make a difference), you are doing what is right for you and your team (if you have one). Just like Mr. Dots, or the other Dev team/houses do what is right for them.

As long as you are happy, able to pay your bills, and the story is good, we, your true fans, will always support you. Again - you do what is best for you.

Enjoy your weekend.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I also think it's fair to say this game doesn't really care about giving us what we want
I don't know about that big dawg. I get exactly what I want from this game (still waiting to do the nasty with Rin).

If you were expecting a game that's just for fapping, bruh, you've come to the wrong side of the tracks. It takes the average harem VN trope, throws it to the ground, and repeatedly curbstomps it.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
are there going to be lust events in .13 part 2, or is it all story content? I noticed that .13 part 1 was almost all lewd stuff, so was curious if it would be flipped this time around

Sep 16, 2018
I don't know about that big dawg. I get exactly what I want from this game (still waiting to do the nasty with Rin).

If you were expecting a game that's just for fapping, bruh, you've come to the wrong side of the tracks. It takes the average harem VN trope, throws it to the ground, and repeatedly curbstomps it.
I wasn't complaining

Reactions: alex2011
Apr 19, 2020

I was thinking that myself. The basic plot at the start isn't anything new, but it's what the dev has done with it, how they've expanded it into something entirely different, is very unique and one of a kind

• Red Heart
Reactions: KDBA and alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes