Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Does Selebus separate public releases from Patreon releases? Curious since their Patreon page states that it'll be mid March til an update comes and I'm interested in knowing when the next update for us will be.
F95 release dates (Assuming the game does not leak):
0.13.0 Part 1 - 2/15 (In about 4 hours)
0.13.0 Part 2 - 3/1
0.14.0 Part 1 - 4/1
0.14.0 Part 2 - 4/15

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
Thanks for the reply, looking forward to playing. If only I wasn't a poorish college student that could support good devs.

The month long wait between 13.0 P2 and 14.0 P1 will be rough but hopefully other games release then. Thanks for all the hard work!

arrow13

Nov 20, 2019
compressed version for android? i cant install apk files that are over 2gb and i really want to try this game out

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Need help unlocking a certain event.

I'm trying to unlock Ami's "Wake Up Call" event. A guide said you need 10+ lust and it needs to be prior to another main event. I chose to be forward with her when I had the chance so there shouldn't be any problems there. There also isn't any X over her event. All the other girls have advanced their storylines far beyond hers and I'm around day 200 something. I'm running out of storylines to progress. Help.
Also, getting the same problems for some of the other girl's storylines. I'm progressing everyone pretty evenly. Even the side characters.

Rattenknabbern

Aug 3, 2020
Need help unlocking a certain event.

I'm trying to unlock Ami's "Wake Up Call" event. A guide said you need 10+ lust and it needs to be prior to another main event. I chose to be forward with her when I had the chance so there shouldn't be any problems there. There also isn't any X over her event. All the other girls have advanced their storylines far beyond hers and I'm around day 200 something. I'm running out of storylines to progress. Help.
Also, getting the same problems for some of the other girl's storylines. I'm progressing everyone pretty evenly. Even the side characters.
For "Wake Up Call" you need to have 11 Lust with Ami before the main event "What's Done is Done". Ayane has a scene with the same requirement. I triggered both scenes without problems a few days ago. Both Lust scenes play on the Beach Main Event that starts with "What's Done is Done".

Reactions: alex2011

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Omg.. call me when a compressed win or apk version appears, to heavy for my tablet xD

When will be able to have something with Maya? I need it.

Mar 18, 2020
hey Selebus the links i used to download on mac (mega) when i opened it with archive utility (the default), it says the file format was unsupported, and when i used the unarchiver to open it, it says there was an error while decrunching. Please help resolve this problem. Appreciate it.
Weird error with the Mac Versions of the game. You need WinZip or use the standard Archive Utility to make it work. For some reason the Mac zips don't play nice.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
For "Wake Up Call" you need to have 11 Lust with Ami before the main event "What's Done is Done". Ayane has a scene with the same requirement. I triggered both scenes without problems a few days ago. Both Lust scenes play on the Beach Main Event that starts with "What's Done is Done".
Beach event?
I'm at the beach right now with the whole class and I only have Ayane at 10 lust instead of 11. Am I going to miss out on her event?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
compressed version for android? i cant install apk files that are over 2gb and i really want to try this game out
Pls compressed APK
I cant install the apk and i have 10gb free
It is recommended to use Joiplay on the Windows version instead, Android has issues with large games and even the compressed version will eventually become problematic because of how much more there is to be added to this game.

One and a half lewds, but there's a very big milestone with the best characte rin the game so it makes up for it.
Did somebody say Rin got an update? :love: Anyway, the 'limited lewds' is likely due to the implementation of a new system as well as a TON of invite over functionality, though you could also count every second invite over event added in 0.13.0 as a lewd as well since that's exactly what they are. They introduce the lust gain side of the invite over mechanic, which in turn has one or more scenes to go with it at any one time that could be counted as lust events. It's a bit confusing as to whether they technically count as lust events as well as invite over events, honestly.

Omg.. call me when a compressed win or apk version appears, to heavy for my tablet xD

When will be able to have something with Maya? I need it.
When she is ready within the story. Given her personality and relationship, that's unlikely for a while yet. Also, if you mean to install it on Android, a better method is to use Joiplay on the Windows version due to the size causing Android to not install it correctly. This problem will only get worse as development continues and will likely eventually cause the game to get too big to port to Android, possibly even when severely compressed.

Beach event?
I'm at the beach right now with the whole class and I only have Ayane at 10 lust instead of 11. Am I going to miss out on her event?
Possibly

Rattenknabbern

Aug 3, 2020
Beach event?
I'm not 100% sure if you need more than 10 lust. Her scene "Prisoner" should play on Sunday afternoon after the scene where sensei watches Chika, Tsuneyo and Mika sunbathing on the beach.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes