Apr 19, 2020
Does anyone know just how big, and how many chapters will be in this game? As we've only just reached chapter 2 and I'm hoping there's many more to go

Apr 19, 2020
how do I know hwo to fucking trigger the events.... this si so repetitive
On the menu, you can click on the wiki and it'll help you to trigger every event. I was locked out of the main story for a few months without realising it, and the wiki will solve any issues for you

Reactions: alex2011

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
how do I know hwo to fucking trigger the events.... this si so repetitive
There is literally a guide button built into the game.

Just out of curiosity, does using the lagfix cheat mark your save as a cheater?
Nope! But the only people who should use it are the people who played 0.13.0 the first 3 days it was released. If you started with 0.13.1, lagfix won’t do anything.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
What are some things I should avoid doing if I want the 'best experience?' For example, I know you should wait to do Chika's Schadenfreude event until after the Beach event, are there any other situations like that I should avoid?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just out of curiosity, does using the lagfix cheat mark your save as a cheater?
There is literally a guide button built into the game.

Nope! But the only people who should use it are the people who played 0.13.0 the first 3 days it was released. If you started with 0.13.1, lagfix won’t do anything.
It also wouldn't make sense to mark the save for a code like that since it was implemented as a bug fix measure. Actual stat changing codes, yes, but not codes and options to fix bugs.

What are some things I should avoid doing if I want the 'best experience?' For example, I know you should wait to do Chika's Schadenfreude event until after the Beach event, are there any other situations like that I should avoid?
Nothing yet as of the latest public build, but it is unlikely that that one event, Schadenfreude, will be the last.

One and a half lewds, but there's a very big milestone with the best characte rin the game so it makes up for it.
A milestone I was waiting patiently for knowing the day would eventually come, but was VERY unprepared for so soon. The final section of that last event is instantly my favorite scene in the game. Not to mention all the quotable lines I'm now considering as candidates to put in my signature.

Just wanna say I love the game Selebus is probably in my top 5 creators right now just because they put updates out consistently, in a reasonable amount of time, and with a decent bit of content. Just 2 of those 3 are better then the majority of creators Ive seen.
After this latest patron build, he's my number one developer, this build was a one hit KO move on me.

Could you please change the andriod version over to obb? That way all devices can play it.
There is also the possibility of using Joiplay on the Windows version. If you mean to install it, that's going to eventually become impossible and even playing on Android at all might become impossible considering the size of the game now and how much more we have to go.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So...How many hours of gameplay it there?
I still haven't done an actual count because the last time I tried, I managed to get a memory error somehow, but it is somewhere in the 30 to 50 range at this point assuming you read every sentence without skipping. I spent a little over 3.5 hours just to get out of the initial scenes and get to a point with actual choices on my previous attempt to start over from the beginning, but an individual's reading speed also factors into this, so it may be more or it may be less for you.

Sep 16, 2018
As far as I know just that one, every other lockout is either due to not having enough affection/lust or is an explicit choice (like Ami's lust events). One thing I'd suggest is making a new save each time a new girl appears, you have a choice to make, or you open up someone's lust events. While there's only one case of being locked out of one girl's events based on choices made with other girls, I have every expectation there are more to come (there's likely to be some consequence with Sana for sleeping with Sara first, for example).

So...How many hours of gameplay it there?
If you read through everything I would guess 20-40 hours, depending on how fast you are and whether you're using a walkthrough. Between reading, grinding stats, and searching for happy scenes/exploring alternate paths this game has a LOT of content and that's only going to keep expanding. That's why I'd suggest keeping a lot of saves.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
So, I haven't played since headpatting Ami 500+ times (real life got in the way), so I decided to start back with Makoto... Why do I love when Sensei teases her? From the horrendously long buildup in taking her virginity, to just headpatting her 500+ times, I enjoy every single second of it.

I thought I was a perverse degenerate before, but this game is all "Bruh, you're not even in the same galaxy as a true perverted degenerate."

Apr 19, 2020
It could be an ending variation, but I don't see it happening mid game.
Well, a lot of pregnant girls would make the rest of the story pretty difficult, but maybe there's a way around that. I mean the world keeps getting reset, with changes each time, so maybe there's an opportunity to fit it in that way. I don't see it as likely either though

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, a lot of pregnant girls would make the rest of the story pretty difficult, but maybe there's a way around that. I mean the world keeps getting reset, with changes each time, so maybe there's an opportunity to fit it in that way. I don't see it as likely either though
There might be a way around that, but there is no way around the resets pushing time back to before the pregnancy and there's no telling if enough time will pass for it to show before the end of the game or a reset pushes time back to before it was showing. Even if they get pregnant, if time gets reset back to before they were impregnated or before they were showing, it might as well not be there.

Even then, if the time frame of the game is too short, it won't have time to develop to the point of showing in that case, either. Remember that there is no magic in this game world except maybe a supernatural force irresistibly compelling player Sensei to act at certain points, the Yumi kiss is a perfect example of this, so there is no way to speed up pregnancy, especially without harming the mother in the process. This makes pregnancy impossible to do from a story perspective unless there is enough time going by in the game for a pregnancy to develop naturally, which is roughly nine months.

I see no indication this game will span nine months of events even with the development taking multiple years by design.

There's also the elephant in the room, player Sensei is trying, and apparently failing, to keep his multiple sexual relationships a secret. Not every girl is aware he is seeing others or how many he is seeing at this point, but some do know he is seeing at least one other girl and several know that other girls feel that way toward him. Ayane and Ami are particularly dangerous in that regard and Sana, being the quiet girl, is also one to watch out for. Kirin is openly manipulative and has evidence that could end at least one relationship, his relationship with Ayane, instantly, so even if she truly has no real intention to cause trouble with that evidence like she says, we can't rule out her acting out of emotion and exposing them without meaning to.

Any of the girls becoming pregnant with really only one guy around that could pull that off because of the war is an instant red flag and player Sensei would be an instant prime suspect because he is so close to them.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes