Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
When she is ready within the story. Given her personality and relationship, that's unlikely for a while yet. Also, if you mean to install it on Android, a better method is to use Joiplay on the Windows version due to the size causing Android to not install it correctly. This problem will only get worse as development continues and will likely eventually cause the game to get too big to port to Android, possibly even when severely compressed.
I know she is the hardest one, but she is taking so long so the others seem like flesh sluts in comparision, I think it's time for her to show up more appealing, unless they are saving her for the main dish.

And about Joiplay, someone reccomended it to me here in this thread a while ago, and I'm using it since then, it's very useful for many games that don't have port, or are heavy but have windows compressed like this one, you even can patch or apply mods on your own that way, even download only the update patches instead of the full game every time, that's why I asked for win or apk compressed this time instead, I love it, I can't thank enough for it.

Reactions: alex2011

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
I know she is the hardest one, but she is taking so long so the others seem like flesh sluts in comparision, I think it's time for her to show up more appealing, unless they are saving her for the main dish.

And about Joiplay, someone reccomended it to me here in this thread a while ago, and I'm using it since then, it's very useful for many games that don't have port, or are heavy but have windows compressed like this one, you even can patch or apply mods on your own that way, even download only the update patches instead of the full game every time, that's why I asked for win or apk compressed this time instead, I love it, I can't thank enough for it.
I wouldn't call them sluts by any stretch because we missed about a decade's worth of memories with them. And about maya, well I kinda dread the day she will give in because I really like the current banters going on atm.

D

Deleted member 859502

I feel like I'm missing something. It's just been endless loops for me since a few versions back. I haven't been able to trigger the Halloween event even. Is there like a guide or even suggestions to keep the plot moving? This is one of my favorite VNs, but I'm legit stuck now.

Aconitum

Jun 14, 2017
Nice update.
I hope the break is enjoyable, you deserve some time to relax after a solid year. It would be understandable if you decided to extend it even.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I spotted this weirdo in "Performance review" awhile back, but completely forgot. She just stays there the entire scene and I can't even tell what direction she's facing. Does anyone know who this is? Selebus?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
do v13 part 1 saves work with the new v13 part 2?
Yes, all saves transfer. Even saves from 0.1.0 would still work.
Oh, come on, it's been only a day. Leaked already? :<
It's pretty great that there are so many people in this thread on a pirate site that love this game so much that they're actually disappointed when it gets leaked early.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I feel like I'm missing something. It's just been endless loops for me since a few versions back. I haven't been able to trigger the Halloween event even. Is there like a guide or even suggestions to keep the plot moving? This is one of my favorite VNs, but I'm legit stuck now.
Go to the wiki ( ) and look up what main event you're missing. It should include a "requirements" section to see what you have to do to trigger it.

Apr 19, 2020
I finally finished the current game, I've deleted my saves though because I was guilty of skipping some parts (It was 1am and I was really sleepy) so that I can play it all over again after a few updates and not skip any story parts. Uta and Maya are my two favourites, but I love Rin too, and actually I love all of them and I can't wait to come back to this one day.

I'm panning on supporting too but my current student status means I'm broke until next payday, but I will start when that arrives

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes