JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
It's pretty great that there are so many people in this thread on a pirate site that love this game so much that they're actually disappointed when it gets leaked early.
Would be nice if everyone involved with running/moderating this site were of the mind: "Dev doesn't want leaks published in the thread, and will release the public version when it's released."

Cocaine Papi

Mar 15, 2019
Would be nice if everyone involved with running/moderating this site were of the mind: "Dev doesn't want leaks published in the thread, and will release the public version when it's released."
Leaks are inevitable when a game reaches a certain popularity. The more popular the game, the quicker it usually leaks. Some people don't leak out of respect while others simply couldn't care. This isn't the first and certainly won't be the last early leak. Not encouraging the behavior but those who have been here long enough know how it usually goes down.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I do find it somewhat hilarous that less than two days ago, sel was here thanking his patrons for not leaking for an entire fortnight. Now less than a day after release, p2 gets leaked.

Reactions: akselx

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
To avoid any jealousy issues between girls Sensei must make all of them pregnant around same time :sneaky:
That's only one part of the problem, there's still the resets and there's potential technical issues.

I know she is the hardest one, but she is taking so long so the others seem like flesh sluts in comparision, I think it's time for her to show up more appealing, unless they are saving her for the main dish.

And about Joiplay, someone reccomended it to me here in this thread a while ago, and I'm using it since then, it's very useful for many games that don't have port, or are heavy but have windows compressed like this one, you even can patch or apply mods on your own that way, even download only the update patches instead of the full game every time, that's why I asked for win or apk compressed this time instead, I love it, I can't thank enough for it.
Because she isn't ready within the story yet, that's what's holding her back.

I wouldn't call them sluts by any stretch because we missed about a decade's worth of memories with them. And about maya, well I kinda dread the day she will give in because I really like the current banters going on atm.
Who said she won't continue the banter? She doesn't have to stop.

I feel like I'm missing something. It's just been endless loops for me since a few versions back. I haven't been able to trigger the Halloween event even. Is there like a guide or even suggestions to keep the plot moving? This is one of my favorite VNs, but I'm legit stuck now.
There is a guide somewhere in this thread and there is a wiki.

Wai, what? part 2 already?
The 1st and the 15th of every month, excluding breaks and updates too large to split, of course.

Oh, come on, it's been only a day. Leaked already? :<
I knew I should have kept my big mouth shut and I opened it anyway. :FacePalm::LOL:

Yes, all saves transfer. Even saves from 0.1.0 would still work.

It's pretty great that there are so many people in this thread on a pirate site that love this game so much that they're actually disappointed when it gets leaked early.
I know, that is probably the most bizarre thing I've seen on this site and I like it.

Leaks are inevitable when a game reaches a certain popularity. The more popular the game, the quicker it usually leaks. Some people don't leak out of respect while others simply couldn't care. This isn't the first and certainly won't be the last early leak. Not encouraging the behavior but those who have been here long enough know how it usually goes down.
Oh we're aware of that, that's why the way this game has been treated is a surprise to say the least and, despite my own willingness to pirate in general, a welcome one.

After playing 13pt2 I just have two questions for Selebus:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know, that first one had me laughing because it was so unexpected.

I do find it somewhat hilarous that less than two days ago, sel was here thanking his patrons for not leaking for an entire fortnight. Now less than a day after release, p2 gets leaked.
A shame, but what can you do when on a pirate site.

Reactions: Vizer007 and Ankoku

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I'm saying this as a person that has been here a while though. This ain't my first rodeo.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Selebus said that if we were a bad homie to Rin, we would see the consequences in 0.13.0; since i wasn't a bad homie to Rin i won't get to see the consequences, could anyone forward me a save from someone who has been bad?

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
I just played the game and i love it. I just want to ask if the game does have Netorare or will have Netorare in the future upadates? I just dont want to fell inlove in the game and feel depressed in the future coz it will have netorare at some point.
And Netorase too big no no.

Reactions: alex2011

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I just played the game and i love it. I just want to ask if the game does have Netorare or will have Netorare in the future upadates? I just dont want to fell inlove in the game and feel depressed in the future coz it will have netorare at some point.
And Netorase too big no no.
You play as the only guy there. There is an option with one of the girls literally labeled "fuck another man's wife" but that other man was sent off to war and is probably dead. Still, I think that's the closest it gets.

I should warn you that this is a denpa game though. Some famous games in the genre include DDLC and Higurashi. You might end up feeling depressed in the future when horrible things happen to the girls.

Reactions: alex2011

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
You play as the only guy there. There is an option with one of the girls literally labeled "fuck another man's wife" but that other man was sent off to war and is probably dead. Still, I think that's the closest it gets.
He's probably banging alien chicks like Maki's husband...

Reactions: Ankoku

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
I'm sure this comment will be mostly ignored, but it's been bothering me so I'm posting it anyway. I enjoy this game a lot, it's well written in general, and the characters are diverse and well thought out.
Except for one glaring error - Molly. It's not too much of a stretch to guess the dev's probably American, but I have to say, as an actual Irish person, Molly's character is almost painful. There's a section where you brought up stereotypes, and the effects they have. Well, unfortunately you've fallen into them. Molly talks like a Scot, the stereotypes you've brought up are American stereotypes, and in Japan, the most common issue Irish people run into are "Isn't that part of England?", and "That's the country beside Greenland, right?"
This is probably a really minor issue for you, I just wanted to bring it up because her stories actually make me uncomfortable, she's that far off.

In case you're curious of a few things - red hair is actually still super rare in Ireland. Americans call it the Emerald Isle, actual Irish people only do that for tourists. The majority religion is catholic, and almost nobody follows ancient celtic superstitions, not even in our super-old Irish Only Area. I haven't seen you do it, but about 85% of Ireland doesn't speak Irish fluently, it's largely a dead language. (Edit: I've never been proven wrong so fast. The only person I've ever heard attempt curse in Irish is my long-dead great-grandfather who fought in the Rising)

I don't expect a reply, or even for anyone to actually read this comment, I just wanted to get it out there, especially since there's an actual section of her plot about stereotyping being bad, while her character is also a bad stereotype. Perhaps there's some poetic irony there.

Last edited:

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
This is really well written game wow...i dont usually play horor theme or dark in here but even thought i am bit distracted the tone sometimes i enjoy playing :). I like how every girl has different personality and own quirks i think they are called all those jokes and what evers XD i just love them goods i have lost a count how many times i laugh

I cant wait what else we have in store and i definatelly keep eye this game for future updates.

Reactions: anon670-1

rbs305

Jun 17, 2020
I'm really starting to hope that Tsuneyo is actually nowhere near as innocent and sheltered as she seems and that it's all schadenfraude. I really hope she is just fucking with everybody.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes