Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is it safe to edit affection levels? I've played game before but wanted to restart to experience all the events again in real time, however, it would be nice to skip the grind lol. So would it be save to give all the girls like idk, 40 affection so I could just run through event after event with them? Does it work like that? Would it break anything?

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Did anyone post a list of the names that get you interesting reactions from the girls like "Onii-chan" for Futaba or "Darling" for Haruka? If not, can anyone do it?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Is it safe to edit affection levels? I've played game before but wanted to restart to experience all the events again in real time, however, it would be nice to skip the grind lol. So would it be save to give all the girls like idk, 40 affection so I could just run through event after event with them? Does it work like that? Would it break anything?
Use cheat code "rosebud"

Did anyone post a list of the names that get you interesting reactions from the girls like "Onii-chan" for Futaba or "Darling" for Haruka? If not, can anyone do it?
Kirin:
Kirin
Karin
Miku
Ayane
Daddy
Onii-chan
Coach
Sensei
Selebus

Makoto:
Miku
Ami
Sensei
Daddy
Onii-chan
Selebus

Sara:
Sana
Haruka
Daddy
Onii-chan
Selebus

Ayane:
Daddy
Geoffrey
Ami
Sana
Ayane
Sensei
Selebus

Ami:
Daddy
Maya
Ayane
Ami
Makoto
Selebus
Sensei
Onii-chan

Haruka:
Sara
Rin
Haruka
Sensei
Husband
Darling (Zero Two?)
Selebus

Chika:
Daddy
Chika
Chinami
Rin
Yumi
Sensei
Selebus

Futaba:
Futaba
Rin
Yumi
Onii-chan
Sensei
Miku
Selebus

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
It's safe to edit them via a save editor. Using the cheat code suggested by Vehemental will silently mark your save as a cheater. As of version 0.13.1 part 1 there are no repercussions for this, and we wouldn't even know it did this without looking at the code, but this is a denpa game, so it will very likely have repercussions in the future.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's safe to edit them via a save editor. Using the cheat code suggested by Vehemental will silently mark your save as a cheater. As of version 0.13.1 part 1 there are no repercussions for this, and we wouldn't even know it did this without looking at the code, but this is a denpa game, so it will very likely have repercussions in the future.
You could, but you might also accidentally throw yourself right into a position where you end up missing a lot. Too much affection can lead to A LOT of back to back scenes that may or may not be tied to missable content like lust events. I had this problem in my first run, ground my affection stats too high after completing a build. On the bright side, I DID learn not to grind any further once I complete a character or an entire build.

Use cheat code "rosebud"

Kirin:
Kirin
Karin
Miku
Ayane
Daddy
Onii-chan
Coach
Sensei
Selebus

Makoto:
Miku
Ami
Sensei
Daddy
Onii-chan
Selebus

Sara:
Sana
Haruka
Daddy
Onii-chan
Selebus

Ayane:
Daddy
Geoffrey
Ami
Sana
Ayane
Sensei
Selebus

Ami:
Daddy
Maya
Ayane
Ami
Makoto
Selebus
Sensei
Onii-chan

Haruka:
Sara
Rin
Haruka
Sensei
Husband
Darling (Zero Two?)
Selebus

Chika:
Daddy
Chika
Chinami
Rin
Yumi
Sensei
Selebus

Futaba:
Futaba
Rin
Yumi
Onii-chan
Sensei
Miku
Selebus
As Ankoku said, that code marks the save as a cheater save, which is likely to be a VERY bad thing in the future given that this is a Denpa game.

Reactions: Ankoku

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Just out of curiosity, does using the lagfix cheat mark your save as a cheater?
I can confirm. Updated the cheat post I did a while back. Only new cheat added was lagfix, and it doesn't mark your save.

I also looked through all the code again and found that being marked as a cheater still does nothing.

P.S. Selebus, you mad man. Having unique stuff happen all the way up to 500 headpats in a single session for each girl before it kicks you out. You tempt me such. I must see all of this in game rather than just in the code.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I can confirm. Updated the cheat post I did a while back. Only new cheat added was lagfix, and it doesn't mark your save.

I also looked through all the code again and found that being marked as a cheater still does nothing.

P.S. Selebus, you mad man. Having unique stuff happen all the way up to 500 headpats in a single session for each girl before it kicks you out. You tempt me such. I must see all of this in game rather than just in the code.
You also unlock new profile outfits for the girls if you finish their headpat sequences!

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
It's so worth it... Or, maybe not, and I'm just weird. Done with Ami, Makoto and Futaba so far. Man, trying to headpat each girl 500+ times and do story stuff is kinda hard. Heh, I said "hard".

Reactions: anon670-1

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
You also unlock new profile outfits for the girls if you finish their headpat sequences!
I saw. It amused me quite a bit that you named the variable for this [NAME]patgasm. Also like that it's all handled in headpatcentral.rpy.
It's so worth it... Or, maybe not, and I'm just weird. Done with Ami, Makoto and Futaba so far. Man, trying to headpat each girl 500+ times and do story stuff is kinda hard. Heh, I said "hard".
Yeah, I haven't actually played the update yet. I saw that people were using my cheat post and figured I should update it since it was last updated like, 3 or 4 months ago. It takes some time to go through all the code to see if there are any repercussions for using the cheats yet.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
tenor.gif

Nov 21, 2020
What are some things I should avoid doing if I want the 'best experience?' For example, I know you should wait to do Chika's Schadenfreude event until after the Beach event, are there any other situations like that I should avoid?
It (so far) doesn't have any lockout consequences, but staying the night with Ayane at her dorm will cause Sana to cry during one of the beach events.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
What are some things I should avoid doing if I want the 'best experience?' For example, I know you should wait to do Chika's Schadenfreude event until after the Beach event, are there any other situations like that I should avoid?
It (so far) doesn't have any lockout consequences, but staying the night with Ayane at her dorm will cause Sana to cry during one of the beach events.
Also, if the cheats are any indicator, lewding our niece will come back to bite us.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
The android version makes the home screen of my phone repeatedly crash until i uninstall it. Anyone know why?

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Use cheat code "rosebud"

Kirin:
Kirin
Karin
Miku
Ayane
Daddy
Onii-chan
Coach
Sensei
Selebus

Makoto:
Miku
Ami
Sensei
Daddy
Onii-chan
Selebus

Sara:
Sana
Haruka
Daddy
Onii-chan
Selebus

Ayane:
Daddy
Geoffrey
Ami
Sana
Ayane
Sensei
Selebus

Ami:
Daddy
Maya
Ayane
Ami
Makoto
Selebus
Sensei
Onii-chan

Haruka:
Sara
Rin
Haruka
Sensei
Husband
Darling (Zero Two?)
Selebus

Chika:
Daddy
Chika
Chinami
Rin
Yumi
Sensei
Selebus

Futaba:
Futaba
Rin
Yumi
Onii-chan
Sensei
Miku
Selebus
Can you or ask someone who can open a drop-down button in the first post for the names? that way we don't have to look for them every time.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes