AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Damn, I do wonder how different Rin events are if you are a bad homie. They are probably less of a cute romcom.
Well, she had weird connection to "god" from day 1. You know, "Praise be!", trees, wires, creepy smiley face. All that.
Yeah, Tojo Ramen is weird as well. Leaving other things aside, you even get a happy event out of trying to visit it on a certain day.

Reactions: anon670-1

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Damn, I do wonder how different Rin events are if you are a bad homie. They are probably less of a cute romcom.

Yeah, Tojo Ramen is weird as well. Leaving other things aside, you even get a happy event out of trying to visit it on a certain day.
Between you and me, I think her father is already dead. She just in deep denial about it and probably hooked his withering corpse to some weird machine. Don't tell Noodles I said it.

• Wow
Reactions: anon670-1

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
There is a thing that you must have happen: She must meet someone else from NI and there must be conversation in which the 2 characters work out that they have mutual acquaintances and basically know each other. The phrase "yer man" must appear multiple times in reference to said acquaintances.

I lived with 3 people from Omagh at university and everytime we went out they would inevitably establish that they "knew" every other Irish person we met. It was bizarre.

So you have not captured the true nature of the Irish diaspora until this occurs. Also it is impossible that she can be in Japan and not meet another Irish person. It's like they have built in radar for that shit.

I would say that your portrayal of Molly is properly Oirish. Like St Patrick's day, Guinness and the Blarney stone. Privately my housemates would consder most of that for "the tourists", but as soon as they had an opportunity to ham it up the "Oirishness" came out and everything was green and loud.

It's interesting how much of Irishness is a product for the external world. But I suspect we all do it when we out of our nomral culture. I know I get much more Northern when I'm speaking to Londoners.
Oi, do ya have a loicense fer your Oirishness, mate?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
One tiny suggestion... due to my SW background and mild OCD.
For things like "0.13.0 Part2", would be better to continue the versioning. Like, I understand maybe "Part2" is supposed to be part of the version, but in general, a newer version should not reduce the patch version unless it increases the minor version, or reduce the minor version unless it increases the major version.
So, it should be "0.13.2 Part2", or at least "0.13.1 Part2" if Part2 is part of the version, since there was a "0.13.1 Part1".

And if Part2 is part of the version, then it should really be "0.13.1.Part2" :p
Or I guess change the order... "0.13.Part2.0" would be fine...

Yah I'm a pedantic nitpicker, what of it?? :p
I wrote him an entire script to be able to make update packages instead of releasing the whole thing every time and he completely ignored me. Good luck :LOL:

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
The writing in this is probably the best out of any game I've played on this site. I'd put this on par with Gen Urobuchi's works. It's one of three games that I actually follow every update on.

Is it safe to guess that we'll get Osaka and Wakana as side characters soon? They've been set up in such a way that they can easily become part of other events. However, having their own events would be great.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Anybody know if we have to progress with Kirin to progres in the story? I feel like there can be some bad things happen if Ayana ever founds out because of the 'thing' at the beach. Then again I already feel like a piece of shit because we've cheated with so many girls anyways. But the ones most hurts are the girls who is clearly in love with Sensei and don't want to share him with anybody. There is only handfull of girls who maybe willing to share Sensei

Dude if the game gives me option to 'choose one girl, stay with her forever and never cheat on her' I would gladly take it. Most of the times I would want to fuck every girl I like in adult games but in this game I do feel bad when I cheat on them because how characters incredibly written and feels alive. I don't want to hurt them. But it's what it is . I'm willing to watch how Sensei get them all (Sex scenes are hot and the girls are beutiful . Can't complain much :ROFLMAO: ). I invested to much in the story and I'm loving it

Last edited:

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Anybody know if we have to progress with Kirin to progres in the story? I feel like there can be some bad things happen if Ayana ever founds out because of the 'thing' at the beach. Then again I already feel like a piece of shit because we've cheated with so many girls anyways. But the ones most hurts are the girls who is clearly in love with Sensei and don't want to share him with anybody. There is only handfull of girls who maybe willing to share Sensei

Dude if the game gives me option to 'choose one girl, stay with her forever and never cheat on her' I would gladly take it. Most of the times I would want to fuck every girl I like in adult games but in this game I do feel bad because how characters incredibly written. I don't want to hurt them. But it's what it is. I'm willing to watch how Sensei get them all. I'm too much deep in the story already :ROFLMAO:
Just go for it. Some of girls already suspect Sensei of debauchery, what can you do. Internalize Sensei and go for it.

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Real talk. Can we get a concise list of which f95-related games Molly has played, she's clearly played some and we know Heroes' Harem Guild is canon in the LiL universe.

Could she stumble across this game? :unsure:

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
No, you just don't understand version numbers. There's extremely common misconception that it's a technical thing. It may seem so, because most people go with something simple and boring. But it's actually more like religious thing. It it makes sense to me as author, then it's definitely correct, and everyone who doesn't like it is wrong. ;)
I wrote him an entire script to be able to make update packages instead of releasing the whole thing every time and he completely ignored me. Good luck :LOL:
Artists... what can you do, right? :p

Really, writing out and posting my suggestion here is already a satisfying result for me. Whether it's taken or even read is a side issue. Everyone's got their thing. For some people it's headpats, for me occasionally voluntarily overanalyzing something inconsequential is a pleasure. Definitely better than the involuntary type ;)

Hope you had fun writing the script at least!

Reactions: vehemental

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Between you and me, I think her father is already dead. She just in deep denial about it and probably hooked his withering corpse to some weird machine. Don't tell Noodles I said it.
Yes, some weird machine, with all of the wires, twisting and turning strangling. But those wires are there for a reason.

They're there to stop him from dying even though he's already dead, we all are. To stop him from growing. Like a Tree!

PRAISE BE!

praise be!

edit: considering some of my last few posts in this thread, I get the feeling that I probably should stop trying to emulate Sel's style, otherwise in a few weeks time my posts here will consist of 40% images of static, 30% struckthrough "PRAISE BE!"s, and 30% hexadecimal ascii

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Notice: Probably not gonna be around here for the next couple weeks since I’m finally on break and don’t particularly enjoy helping people who pirate the game.

If anyone has any questions regarding the public version, feel free to check in on the Discord. Any Patreon/SS supporters with questions regarding that version can find me there as well.

Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes