args48

Jun 12, 2020
Still the only game on F95 that I actually pay for. Selebus meets his deadlines and provides regular quality updates while providing excellent communication. The discord is very active and Selebus is always in there taking feedback and quickly fixing any reported bugs while he works on the game.

The girls of this game are my type (very petite) and it's very hard to find quality games with these type of girls and good writing. There's only like 3 girls in the game, 2 of them are side characters, that I have no interest in simply because I am very unattracted to extremely large boobs (that's my problem, not the games). With that said, I won't sit here and say this game is perfect, it can be slightly grindy and the amount of clicks you need to navigate around should be improved in the future hopefully. I also don't agree with the super dedicated fanbase that thinks everything is a massive spoiler and thinks that everyone who plays the game needs to soak in every single word in depth or risk being stuck in a certain section of the game. (That solution really should be pinned in a spoiler on the main page for people who get stuck...). It's still the best game on F95 in my opinion and you guys should consider supporting it if you aren't. It's worth the patreon only channels on discord alone, especially if your into lewder renders of the girls.

Speaking of lewd, that is another slight thing I see a few fans divided on. The game is getting pretty long and we still haven't seen many of the girl's "aspects" in-game. I don't want a full on pure hentai game but I do think there needs to be more casual nudity in the game. "Accidentally" seeing Sana and/or Maya showering for example would be hilarious, girls flashing or showing more while teasing, topless pillow fights, voyeurism, I dunno, you get the point. More casual nudity that doesn't go straight to sex acts. The new Molly scene was great and I really hope more of that type of stuff happens since I feel it's a good compromise if Selebus doesn't enjoy writing pure H scenes.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Too much fucking grind! I have girls over 100 affection and nearly that in damn Lust and it still shows there is more events for the girl! The TRACKER is USELESS! No damn clues in it on what to do! After playing this game for a good 8 hours and STILL can't get a new fucking event for the girl I am giving up on this trash game!

Seriously hours of repeatedly visiting girl at the bar! At the door! Repeated lust scenes or affection scenes and still can't get damn Sana's event for example! Seriously fix the fucking tracker so it says what needs to be fucking done! Right not it's a damn repetitive fiasco!

This game really has potential but not with a fucking BROKEN Tracker!

Oh and let's put what I said into damn perspective! I am on day 818! Does that tell you how damn much I have done grinding on girls to try to get a new damn scene!

cthulu2024

Jan 31, 2020
Too much fucking grind! I have girls over 100 affection and nearly that in damn Lust and it still shows there is more events for the girl! The TRACKER is USELESS! No damn clues in it on what to do! After playing this game for a good 8 hours and STILL can't get a new fucking event for the girl I am giving up on this trash game!

Seriously hours of repeatedly visiting girl at the bar! At the door! Repeated lust scenes or affection scenes and still can't get damn Sana's event for example! Seriously fix the fucking tracker so it says what needs to be fucking done! Right not it's a damn repetitive fiasco!

Oh and let's put what I said into damn perspective! I am on day 818! Does that tell you how damn much I have done grinding on girls to try to get a new damn scene!
I did basically exactly what you did, and quit for months. Save yourself some effort and check out cckerberos' guide

https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-13-0-part2-selebus.48158/page-218#post-4751245

Reactions: TMBABY

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
So i guess Ayane isn't that yandere after all, what with "the talk" with Sana.

Ami on the other hand...
Its been apparent that Ami is the yandere between them for quite a while now, and that Ayane is not jealous as long as she's getting attention.

This game has really pretty simple patterning outside of certain storyline and happy events. Girls alternate Dorm Event / Other location event, though not always predictably (eg sometimes you get dorm other other dorm, and so on). A minority of events only trigger on weekends. Most of the time, if a girl's stuck and not advancing it's because the next event is a joint event and requires a different girl to be advanced before it can fire (because it involves both of them being at a certain point). The storyline in this game is actually completely linear and there are not actually any optional events at all; even 'side' girl events have to be completed, and you can't advance out of chapter 1 until you have completed everything. The only missable or optional events are some happy scenes (just a couple, most are also mandatory)

This can cause you to get stuck if you actually need something else to advance, and there are a couple very large joint events that require a whole host of other events to be completed before they can fire (for example, there's a beach trip that requires something like 8 different girls to be advanced to the correct stage before it will actually happen).

Consequently, it is usually not possible to focus on a single girl and max her storyline completely while ignoring the others. You will eventually encounter joint events that require the other participants to be advanced as well.

It initially seems like this isn't the case because some girls you are very likely to advance with initially (like Ayane and Chika) do not have a lot of event gating until later on. But in reality, this isn't a sandbox game with optional choices - every girl is required to advance, and there are only a couple situations where Sensei makes a meaningful decision or the order that you do stuff matters (good homie/bad homie is the primary one of these, and is one you'll run afoul of if you rapidly advance Chika's storyline early in the game).

Currently, there's not any event in the game that requires more than 30-35 affection or 15 lust. If you're being blocked, it isn't a grind issue: it's a you not having done other events issue.

Most of the pre-requisites are obvious and trackable to which girls are friends or roommates with others: Rin and Futaba, Ayane and Sana or Ami, Ami and Maya, Chika and Yumi, etc. More complex events may require more (as I mentioned, beach vacation requires basically every girl to be advanced to a certain point before it happens, and completing chapter 1 and starting chapter 2 requires literally all ch1 events to have taken place)

Its unlikely that the tracker will ever tell you what you have to do because this game features puzzles that have to be solved, including a couple that lock you into infinite loops until you solve them. This game has horror/psychological/existential crisis tags for a reason.

Last edited:

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
Still the only game on F95 that I actually pay for. Selebus meets his deadlines and provides regular quality updates while providing excellent communication. The discord is very active and Selebus is always in there taking feedback and quickly fixing any reported bugs while he works on the game.

The girls of this game are my type (very petite) and it's very hard to find quality games with these type of girls and good writing. There's only like 3 girls in the game, 2 of them are side characters, that I have no interest in simply because I am very unattracted to extremely large boobs (that's my problem, not the games). With that said, I won't sit here and say this game is perfect, it can be slightly grindy and the amount of clicks you need to navigate around should be improved in the future hopefully. I also don't agree with the super dedicated fanbase that thinks everything is a massive spoiler and thinks that everyone who plays the game needs to soak in every single word in depth or risk being stuck in a certain section of the game. (That solution really should be pinned in a spoiler on the main page for people who get stuck...). It's still the best game on F95 in my opinion and you guys should consider supporting it if you aren't. It's worth the patreon only channels on discord alone, especially if your into lewder renders of the girls.

Speaking of lewd, that is another slight thing I see a few fans divided on. The game is getting pretty long and we still haven't seen many of the girl's "aspects" in-game. I don't want a full on pure hentai game but I do think there needs to be more casual nudity in the game. "Accidentally" seeing Sana and/or Maya showering for example would be hilarious, girls flashing or showing more while teasing, topless pillow fights, voyeurism, I dunno, you get the point. More casual nudity that doesn't go straight to sex acts. The new Molly scene was great and I really hope more of that type of stuff happens since I feel it's a good compromise if Selebus doesn't enjoy writing pure H scenes.
IDK what you're talking about, we've definitely had naked scenes with Maya's avatar; didn't those turn you on?!

This game is a real slow build with some girls, though it makes a certain amount of sense based on personalities and the fact that there's no optional content. If your favorites are all girls who don't yet have sexy times, I suppose it's probably frustrating, but as long as there is a mix, I think the payoff can be pretty good (just the last Rin scene in this update, for instance, was pretty great given how well developed Rin's character has been). It also makes sense that there are girls who may never be sexual partners, though I imagine that's a harder sell since some people may get invested in their favorites only to find they're never an option.

This is one of 2 games I currently support financially and one of only about 4 I've ever considered supporting. With that said, I think regular updates can be a bit overrated. I skipped the 2/1 update entirely and just played that content with the 2/15 update .. and still only got about 2 hours out of it all. You see other games that similarly do constant small updates adding a couple scenes but never really going anywhere - most of these, including LiL probably, are more satisfying in larger chunks over longer intervals. Popping in for 45 minutes of new content when you have a save that is 100% complete (especially given LiL forces you to be 100% complete to advance to chapter 2) isn't super satisfying experience-wise.

otakujo

Oct 3, 2020
did they remove second part of the dorms i cant find anyway to speak to certain girls or move forward with them while having like 200 or more lol

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, you can do Chika events until " A Dog that Doesn’t Do Math ", after that you stop and continue doing her events only after Rin confession, so you won't be a bad homie..
Does this majorly change the storyline or make me miss events?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes