Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
So... this thread have a fair share of theories but i'd still like to share mine ;):

This game kinda reminds me of Pervert Action: Legacy, in this game you are a young master who have to train virgin maids to defeat a monster at end... the same thing right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
the similarities start to happen when a few strange things happen and makes you question if reality its not what it seams, but the cool thing is that they only appear if you actually look for it, so there a lot of "normal" endings, all girls have one and there threesome ones too, at the end of the ending some letters are shown and if you find all, you unlock the REAL ending (HAREM), and uncover that you are actually in facility where you and the girls are kept in a matrix-like simulation, i don1t remember why or explanation behind it, but I though that it was pretty cool ideia and I think maybe there something similar happening in this game, with all those glitches, connections, users, wires...

(BTW if i remember correctly, something similar happened in It's a New World Out There)

I linked the respective game threads if someone was interested... even with the spoilers (y).

Reactions: anon670-1

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If it resets, just do 'em all again.
No matter how many times you do it, they'll just reset from pregnant to not pregnant, though.

I just played the game and i love it. I just want to ask if the game does have Netorare or will have Netorare in the future upadates? I just dont want to fell inlove in the game and feel depressed in the future coz it will have netorare at some point.
And Netorase too big no no.
Netori at best IF the one girl's husband is still alive. There is another who has feelings for another girl, but no actual relationship, so she technically doesn't count.

He's probably banging alien chicks like Maki's husband...
:ROFLMAO:

I'm sure this comment will be mostly ignored, but it's been bothering me so I'm posting it anyway. I enjoy this game a lot, it's well written in general, and the characters are diverse and well thought out.
Except for one glaring error - Molly. It's not too much of a stretch to guess the dev's probably American, but I have to say, as an actual Irish person, Molly's character is almost painful. There's a section where you brought up stereotypes, and the effects they have. Well, unfortunately you've fallen into them. Molly talks like a Scot, the stereotypes you've brought up are American stereotypes, and in Japan, the most common issue Irish people run into are "Isn't that part of England?", and "That's the country beside Greenland, right?"
This is probably a really minor issue for you, I just wanted to bring it up because her stories actually make me uncomfortable, she's that far off.

In case you're curious of a few things - red hair is actually still super rare in Ireland. Americans call it the Emerald Isle, actual Irish people only do that for tourists. The majority religion is catholic, and almost nobody follows ancient celtic superstitions, not even in our super-old Irish Only Area. I haven't seen you do it, but about 85% of Ireland doesn't speak Irish fluently, it's largely a dead language. (Edit: I've never been proven wrong so fast. The only person I've ever heard attempt curse in Irish is my long-dead great-grandfather who fought in the Rising)

I don't expect a reply, or even for anyone to actually read this comment, I just wanted to get it out there, especially since there's an actual section of her plot about stereotyping being bad, while her character is also a bad stereotype. Perhaps there's some poetic irony there.
I honestly thought the character was playing up the stereotypes on purpose, and that was where the conversation about them originated from.
Molly’s north Irish from near Armagh- where my grandmother immigrated from and where my mother was born. She’s intentionally blown out of proportion, just like every other character I write. It’s a comedy video game and comedy is subjective.
I figured the stereotyping is intentional, hence the whole stereotype thing being brought up.

This is really well written game wow...i dont usually play horor theme or dark in here but even thought i am bit distracted the tone sometimes i enjoy playing :). I like how every girl has different personality and own quirks i think they are called all those jokes and what evers XD i just love them goods i have lost a count how many times i laugh

I cant wait what else we have in store and i definatelly keep eye this game for future updates.
They are definitely well written and unique.

I'm really starting to hope that Tsuneyo is actually nowhere near as innocent and sheltered as she seems and that it's all schadenfraude. I really hope she is just fucking with everybody.
I have a feeling she really is and that she comes from a strict household. It sounds like it, at least.

I think I found a bug, sorry if it's been pointed out. You can still get a thighjob from Ami through the invite over menu if you locked yourself out of her content.
Good catch

Drogorn
Molly may be made in ireland, but thats all. She lives in her own world, plays characteres and shows various personalitys around the clock...its possible she plays the role on purpose to fit into the stereotype ^^
Oh boy does she, no wonder even the in game people can't understand her half the time since she tends to talk in fantasy terms, not real world terms.

One tiny suggestion... due to my SW background and mild OCD.
For things like "0.13.0 Part2", would be better to continue the versioning. Like, I understand maybe "Part2" is supposed to be part of the version, but in general, a newer version should not reduce the patch version unless it increases the minor version, or reduce the minor version unless it increases the major version.
So, it should be "0.13.2 Part2", or at least "0.13.1 Part2" if Part2 is part of the version, since there was a "0.13.1 Part1".

And if Part2 is part of the version, then it should really be "0.13.1.Part2" :p
Or I guess change the order... "0.13.Part2.0" would be fine...

Yah I'm a pedantic nitpicker, what of it?? :p
It'll get fixed in March, when 0.14.0 comes out.

Looking back on this; I was apprehensive in doing Rin's current events, even down to not wanting to do the 4th one, but I forgot I was doing it on my "Good Homie" save. Man, I'm dreading doing it on my "Bad Homie" save, even more so that I haven't played it since Halloween.

Bruh, these mini Happy Scenes might cause me to develop an anxiety disorder.
Especially since MY bad homie save is still in the middle of freaking "Detention" and nowhere near the end, that and having seen how amazing the last event turned out to be on a good homie save, I wouldn't want to ruin that feeling. Is it a problem that I now see both Chika and the other girl, whose name I won't mention because patron version, as a threat? :ROFLMAO:

I saw some comments calling this game "denpa game" what does it even mean?
From VNDB: Denpa games are a subgenre of horror eroge, popularised by the 1996 Leaf game 'Shizuku' which also lent the genre its name. The typical model is a horror story where the catalyst for the events that occur are based on familiar people acting in unfamiliar, yet seemingly orchestrated ways. Stories where the world seems to have gone mad; and the protagonist is not necessarily an exception. The name comes from the idea that electromagnetic waves (denpa) is causing people to act strangely (although it is rarely anything that mundane).

What their definition doesn't say is that they are also well known for their overall story getting very dark with very little chance of actual happiness even as an ending, though sometimes these games add a true ending that ends happy.

Damn, I do wonder how different Rin events are if you are a bad homie. They are probably less of a cute romcom.

Yeah, Tojo Ramen is weird as well. Leaving other things aside, you even get a happy event out of trying to visit it on a certain day.
I really don't want to find out, I'm dreading it, but I must if I want to see everything.

Between you and me, I think her father is already dead. She just in deep denial about it and probably hooked his withering corpse to some weird machine. Don't tell Noodles I said it.
Too late, Noodles knows all. Anyway, him being dead is entirely possible with the genre of this game, stranger has happened already.

For everyone who doesn’t have a bad homie save and is wondering what happens in these new Rin events if you were a bad homie:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just reading that is heartbreaking, I'm not sure I can take it and that's saying a lot since I can take just about anything. That was an amazing moment on the good homie path.

The writing in this is probably the best out of any game I've played on this site. I'd put this on par with Gen Urobuchi's works. It's one of three games that I actually follow every update on.

Is it safe to guess that we'll get Osaka and Wakana as side characters soon? They've been set up in such a way that they can easily become part of other events. However, having their own events would be great.
Absolutely yes, I couldn't agree more with that assessment. I'm not sure about soon, but they probably will get them at some point.

Anybody know if we have to progress with Kirin to progres in the story? I feel like there can be some bad things happen if Ayana ever founds out because of the 'thing' at the beach. Then again I already feel like a piece of shit because we've cheated with so many girls anyways. But the ones most hurts are the girls who is clearly in love with Sensei and don't want to share him with anybody. There is only handfull of girls who maybe willing to share Sensei

Dude if the game gives me option to 'choose one girl, stay with her forever and never cheat on her' I would gladly take it. Most of the times I would want to fuck every girl I like in adult games but in this game I do feel bad when I cheat on them because how characters incredibly written and feels alive. I don't want to hurt them. But it's what it is . I'm willing to watch how Sensei get them all (Sex scenes are hot and the girls are beutiful . Can't complain much :ROFLMAO: ). I invested to much in the story and I'm loving it
There is a plan for purity routes that, if I remember correctly, are single girl focused, but it will be a while. As for Kirin, it would be a good idea to grind them all equally even if you don't pursue their lust events, which are technically optional as lust events are among the types that are missable and missable events aren't used as prerequisites for the main story as that risks totally locking progress.

It's in the OP (which I've definitely told you before).
Yes, I keep forgeting since I pretty much never go back to the OP. I always have the SubsribeStar open, so I don't need the OP links.

I'm sure there's more than one person who has downloaded a leaked version and then supported the game. Heck, I didn't even catch up to the content in the leaked version at the time before I joined his Patreon.
That's how I started and I can't say I regret playing it leaked at first because that is how I was able to ensure the game was up to the level I need it to be at to allow my limited gaming funds to go toward it. If I hadn't had the moment that earned this game a spot on my support list because I wasn't playing it leaked, which by extension would have meant not playing at all, it never would have made my list and I would not be a patron today.

Rapupu

May 16, 2019
Notice: Probably not gonna be around here for the next couple weeks since I’m finally on break and don’t particularly enjoy helping people who pirate the game.

If anyone has any questions regarding the public version, feel free to check in on the Discord. Any Patreon/SS supporters with questions regarding that version can find me there as well.

Thanks!
A suggestion for when you return, for a minor QoL tweak to your already far above-average UX. Unseen events which feature H-scenes seem to be marked with a pink color, but this is no longer visible once the event is unlocked. Have you considered using a different color for these events when seen and available to pick from the event selection screen? There is no way to distinguish them from other already-seen events as-of now (unless this is already fixed in the patreon-only version).

The limited amount of colours to use in the palette of the game makes it a bit hard to have it be both intuitive, aesthetically pleasing and easily discernible, but even something as simple as changing the color of the highlighted event when hovering over it from (its current) pink, reserving pink highlights for events with H-scenes would be an improvement (since there isn't enough event clutter for each girl that hovering over each event and checking takes more than a few seconds). Personally I would use an icon instead of having color be significant, but I'm sure you would probably have done that already if it were a simple addition (and it's certainly less elegant than colours).

Enjoy your well-earned vacation.

Reactions: Kitsune241

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
A suggestion for when you return, for a minor QoL tweak to your already far above-average UX. Unseen events which feature H-scenes seem to be marked with a pink color, but this is no longer visible once the event is unlocked. Have you considered using a different color for these events when seen and available to pick from the event selection screen? There is no way to distinguish them from other already-seen events as-of now (unless this is already fixed in the patreon-only version).

The limited amount of colours to use in the palette of the game makes it a bit hard to have it be both intuitive, aesthetically pleasing and easily discernible, but even something as simple as changing the color of the highlighted event when hovering over it from (its current) pink, reserving pink highlights for events with H-scenes would be an improvement (since there isn't enough event clutter for each girl that hovering over each event and checking takes more than a few seconds). Personally I would use an icon instead of having color be significant, but I'm sure you would probably have done that already if it were a simple addition (and it's certainly less elegant than colours).

Enjoy your well-earned vacation.
I don't really see a point to that since lust events, or any event with a sex scene really, are also separated into their own list, the "replay" section of each girl's profile. Pink is already reserved for any non-invite event that contains some sort of sexual content. The icon idea may not be a problem now, but there will be MANY more events to come yet and it might eventually get to the point of becoming a problem. This is going to be a multiple year project with multiple panned routes.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
did the game version get rolled back because it looks like someone made a mistake or something.
this should be version v0.13.1 Part 2 not v0.13.0 Part 2

Rapupu

May 16, 2019
I don't really see a point to that since lust events, or any event with a sex scene really, are also separated into their own list, the "replay" section of each girl's profile. Pink is already reserved for any non-invite event that contains some sort of sexual content. The icon idea may not be a problem now, but there will be MANY more events to come yet and it might eventually get to the point of becoming a problem. This is going to be a multiple year project with multiple panned routes.
There isn't much point to it no, other than being able to see the name of the replay event (which could be added to the Replays menu, but would be clunky given the current interface), but if the current colouring is done programmatically/dynamically (with just a flag or similar), in most situations it should (probably) be a trivial addition. I suppose that instead of calling it a minor QoL tweak I could have called it a nitpick. Mostly I was just surprised that a welcome feature (showing H-scene-including events prior to unlock) seemed to be discarded once the Replay was unlocked.

As for an icon, this too, were it done dynamically (and not knowing Ren'Py so being open to possible problems with implementation), should be a simple addition (for instance, an (invisible) column to the left of the event list, with display of an icon for any events which have an H-flag), but I will pre-emptively state that I think it's way overkill to add (at all) and really not worth the trouble for the current state of the game. I mentioned it almost entirely as an academic exercise/a stray thought.

EDIT: Since you mention that pink events are already used, I feel I should clarify. Unlocked events are currently green, and when hovered over, they turn pink, even if they don't include an H-scene. That was what I was suggesting be tweaked.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
did the game version get rolled back because it looks like someone made a mistake or something.
The .1 in part 1 was because of the headpat lag. It was a bugfix.

Side note, what day is the public release for Part 2 supposed to be? Imma wait for that before playing it. I can't afford to sub to Sel, but I can at least respect his wishes

Nov 21, 2020
The .1 in part 1 was because of the headpat lag. It was a bugfix.

Side note, what day is the public release for Part 2 supposed to be? Imma wait for that before playing it. I can't afford to sub to Sel, but I can at least respect his wishes
3/1. LiL's patreon update schedule is the 1st and 15th of each month. There is an exception for the 1st of next month though since Selebus is taking some time off for the game's anniversary.

Reactions: alex2011

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
3/1. LiL's patreon update schedule is the 1st and 15th of each month. There is an exception for the 1st of next month though since Selebus is taking some time off for the game's anniversary.
Alright. I thought 1 and 15 were for the patreon versions, not the public ones.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
The versioning is weird with this game. v0.13.0 part 2 is a later version than 0.13.1 part 1.

Each month, Selebus gives two big updates. But since one focuses on main story/main girl's story and the other focuses on side content/characters, he labels them as part 1 and 2. the 13 in 0.13.1 is pretty much synonymous with which month (since 0.1.0) it was released. the 1 in 0.13.1 is for bugfix patches and stuff like that.

So basically, the "part 1/2" in the version has a higher priority than the 1 in 0.13.1.
They're both. When he releases a new patreon version, he makes the last patreon version public.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There was a hotfix that incremented the third number by 1, but then Selebus went back to what the number would have been under normal circumstances. It's just a number change, not an actual code change other than the additions for part 2.

There isn't much point to it no, other than being able to see the name of the replay event (which could be added to the Replays menu, but would be clunky given the current interface), but if the current colouring is done programmatically/dynamically (with just a flag or similar), in most situations it should (probably) be a trivial addition. I suppose that instead of calling it a minor QoL tweak I could have called it a nitpick. Mostly I was just surprised that a welcome feature (showing H-scene-including events prior to unlock) seemed to be discarded once the Replay was unlocked.

As for an icon, this too, were it done dynamically (and not knowing Ren'Py so being open to possible problems with implementation), should be a simple addition (for instance, an (invisible) column to the left of the event list, with display of an icon for any events which have an H-flag), but I will pre-emptively state that I think it's way overkill to add (at all) and really not worth the trouble for the current state of the game. I mentioned it almost entirely as an academic exercise/a stray thought.

EDIT: Since you mention that pink events are already used, I feel I should clarify. Unlocked events are currently green, and when hovered over, they turn pink, even if they don't include an H-scene. That was what I was suggesting be tweaked.
The names can already be seen, though. The actual event is already in the replay menu as it is so that they can be played separate from normal events. Yes, unlocked events are currently green and lust events start out pink, but I do see your point, maybe changing to an unused color for the mouse over effect. I would have to go back to a save with locked lust events to compare them to the mouse over effect color to see if it would really be worth it. Assuming it is close enough to the lust event default color, which is kind of a pale pink, it could be.

They are, but the way it works is the build that was the latest patron build on the previous release day becomes the next public build. Example, 0.13.0 part 1 became the public build when 0.13.0 part 2 was released for patrons and 0.13.0 part 2 will become public when 0.14.0 comes out for patrons.

So i guess Ayane isn't that yandere after all, what with "the talk" with Sana.

Ami on the other hand...
More like she's calming down, she was definitely showing signs early on. Ami is definitely still a threat as far as potential yanderes go and now there's potential for Sana as well. Never turn your back on the quiet ones, you might just find a knife in it.

The versioning is weird with this game. v0.13.0 part 2 is a later version than 0.13.1 part 1.

Each month, Selebus gives two big updates. But since one focuses on main story/main girl's story and the other focuses on side content/characters, he labels them as part 1 and 2. the 13 in 0.13.1 is pretty much synonymous with which month (since 0.1.0) it was released. the 1 in 0.13.1 is for bugfix patches and stuff like that.

So basically, the "part 1/2" in the version has a higher priority than the 1 in 0.13.1.

They're both. When he releases a new patreon version, he makes the last patreon version public.
The only real weird numbering was with that hotfix to part 1, numbers typically increment in the way they have been for this game with that one exception, at least in my experience as both a player and a programmer in the old Visual Basic language, not .NET, I mean before that.

Basically, the way it seems to work in this is that both part 1 and part 2 are the same development version, just two separate chunks of it that are distributed in a way that neither has unfinished or broken up code so there normally aren't issues.

That said, there won't be a public release on March 15th, because of Selebus's break. We won't get a new Patreon release until then
Exactly, breaks and major updates too large to break up are exceptions to the two release schedule.

ytring

Jan 30, 2020
I am stuck at There is nothing.

This is on 12.0 part1
I also have 13 part 2 downloaded, but hessitant to start it as it will show more events in event tracker that I don't need for There is Nothing.

But I have also checked that nothing triggers on Saturday on it.

Here is the Events I still have not done

I am on day 600+ so thats not it either

Anyone have any tips to how to prosede? What is the ??? Happy event? is it Baby Finishes? if so it should come after There is Nothing?

Last edited:

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
I'm still stuck on this thing. Anyone know how to finish this event? 1613526652279.png

I found the answer in anyone else gets stuck. Use the cool rectangle machine and follow these steps. Enter terminal as “23” & Enter IP address as “2342:5b7:489:de26:c666:x994:3126:b067” & Enter port as “1024” & Enter username as “USER2” & Enter password as “Boobies123”. Unfortunately you cannot copy and paste.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2020
I am stuck at There is nothing.

This is on 12.0 part1
I also have 13 part 2 downloaded, but hessitant to start it as it will show more events in event tracker that I don't need for There is Nothing.

But I have also checked that nothing triggers on Saturday on it.

Here is the Events I still have not done

I am on day 600+ so thats not it either

Anyone have any tips to how to prosede? What is the ??? Happy event? is it Baby Finishes? if so it should come after There is Nothing?
The ??? event is Baby Finches and it occurs during the There is Nothing event if you trigger it. Haruka's The Need to be Hurt event sounds like what you're missing. You should visit the Koi Cafe (needs 5 Affection, 5 Lust, so if you don't have the Lust or the Affection yet, call Haruka to hangout at night)

Reactions: alex2011 and ytring

ytring

Jan 30, 2020
The ??? event is Baby Finches and it occurs during the There is Nothing event if you trigger it. Haruka's The Need to be Hurt event sounds like what you're missing. You should visit the Koi Cafe (needs 5 Affection, 5 Lust, so if you don't have the Lust or the Affection yet, call Haruka to hangout at night)
Thanks! Seems to be this, I missed it going trogh it, was thinking it was for after the event..

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes